Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 85644 times)

Offline Heather

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #315 on: October 20, 2019, 07:46:25 PM »
Rusty ended up being completely correct about me traveling when I thought she was crazy for even suggesting it. Props on that one.

That’s awesome, enjoy the trip!

She predicted something for me to happen in either 3 days or 3 weeks, it’s been 5 weeks and nope.

Well, that stinks.

candiednut

« Reply #316 on: November 29, 2019, 12:38:42 AM »
updates?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #317 on: December 22, 2019, 08:00:31 PM »
updates?

I had a reading with her in the summer and she saw reconnection for us in 3 months (and mentioned Christmas and New Year time). I recently had another reading with her and she predicted the same. I don't know how much I can rely on her predictions as I don't have any proven record of her.

Does anyone have had a luck with her timeframes regarding POI and reconnection?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #318 on: December 23, 2019, 01:58:00 PM »
updates?

I had a reading with her in the summer and she saw reconnection for us in 3 months (and mentioned Christmas and New Year time). I recently had another reading with her and she predicted the same. I don't know how much I can rely on her predictions as I don't have any proven record of her.

She insisted there would be reconnection in the summer but nothing happened. I wouldn't hold to tightly with timing as I was devastated when summer was over.

I hope she's right for you though!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #319 on: January 05, 2020, 09:58:59 AM »
updates?

Just as an update, her prediction for reconnection on New Year (Eve) did not happen.

Offline buiji

« Reply #320 on: January 12, 2020, 01:40:36 AM »
Rusty is wonderful so friendly and gave accurate information about the current situation waiting for predictions to happen next month will keep you posted.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #321 on: June 28, 2020, 08:20:09 PM »
Any updates on Rusty?

She was pretty accurate for me but did ask for quite a bit of info.

Offline Esse

« Reply #322 on: June 29, 2020, 07:36:39 PM »
Nothing came to pass for me either with Rusty, read with her last September

Offline Candy

« Reply #323 on: July 03, 2020, 03:21:24 PM »
I noticed that Rusty’s personal website is back on. But you can’t make an appointment there. Anyone able to reach her outside of CP?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #324 on: September 08, 2020, 06:31:41 PM »
Something she saw over a year ago happened this month. So she sees out farther than expected. I think she's very talented when you have a good connection with her.

Offline Candy

« Reply #325 on: January 18, 2021, 05:19:31 AM »
Do you think Rusty keeps notes?? How would she remember a conversation a couple of months before?

Offline kandyna

« Reply #326 on: January 19, 2021, 12:26:59 AM »
to me, every or most of them dont matter the platform keeps notes. it is humanly impossible to remember so many details from conversation that happened weeks or months ago. one time I was speaking to I could hear her typing. Psychic receives tons and tons of call and thousand of customer per month

Offline Heather

« Reply #327 on: February 04, 2021, 09:01:44 PM »
to me, every or most of them dont matter the platform keeps notes. it is humanly impossible to remember so many details from conversation that happened weeks or months ago. one time I was speaking to I could hear her typing. Psychic receives tons and tons of call and thousand of customer per month

I think some of them do keep notes. Not all, but a few.

Offline Anon

« Reply #328 on: February 05, 2021, 12:40:53 AM »
Not that good. Too much fishing.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #329 on: April 21, 2021, 04:34:37 PM »
How right is rusty with contact? I read with her this morning and she said contact could come as soon as today....