Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 85548 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #255 on: September 15, 2019, 07:23:00 PM »
Happy for you maggs!
I'm a little concerned to hear the end of a difficult time and reconciliation card came up. Hope that's not a go to for her. I really liked Rusty and she assured me the same thing. Her timeline was by end of Summer by the skin of his teeth for contact 🤣
I hope I have your luck with my POI!🤞

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #256 on: September 15, 2019, 07:32:54 PM »
She told me that too and yet sadly nothing had happened. My POI won’t even respond :(

Offline maggs30

« Reply #257 on: September 15, 2019, 07:35:05 PM »
Yeah that's what scares me too with such similar readings but to be honest when I went back and looked at my other 3 readings with her they're different. She did predict our initial fight and said he would be back and he was 2 weeks later. Then she predicted the pattern of him being off and on with his schedule and she is right. The third reading she predicted he would be back but that he will go no contact again. I think she is correct and I expect it in our circumstances in that reading she told me she thinks I will walk away from him in a couple months but said if I stick it out I need to be strong because he is worth it. I have never feared a third party but I still ask her every time and she always tells me he is one of the nicest straight arrow guys she has read in regards too. Like he's so much on the straight everyone got drunk at his birthday party last night except him because he does not drink at all. I regret leaving the bad review now but it was such a shock to see others saying their readings and the wording was the same.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #258 on: September 15, 2019, 07:38:54 PM »
She told me that too and yet sadly nothing had happened. My POI won’t even respond :(

I'm sorry Ray. I really had to work on not contacting him for extended periods. The more I reached out the worse he felt because he really doesn't have time right now. I think the big thing that made the difference for me is that I remembered his birthday. Which we have not been together long enough to celebrate his birthday before and we only talked about it once randomly. So I think that really hit him in his feels that I would remember and that I would take the time to tell him. 

Offline Heather

« Reply #259 on: September 16, 2019, 04:41:59 PM »
Spoke with Rusty this morning for the first time. It will be a while before I know if she is correct.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #260 on: September 18, 2019, 07:35:53 AM »
Sadly, I broke my five-week-no-calling streak and read with her, first time, following this thread.

Initially her description of the present sounded pretty accurate then I re-read this thread and noticed I got many of the cards mentioned by you guys ... and also 'end of a difficult time' and 'overthinking' ... sigh. So I was sort of bummed. She didn't really predict much other than to say this was temporary (and she was right, it has blown over) and either a move or home improvements for my partner. Don't know if that's right but another reader also mentioned this a while back. He himself has toyed with the idea of moving so she may be right. I'll be back to update.

I'll give credit where credit is due; despite my apprehension over the similarity of the cards and turns of phrase, one prediction passed immediately and the other pending.

She mentioned move and home improvement for me too. When I said no plan for either one, she said okay the card can be interpreted as travel as well. I think she made up lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #261 on: September 19, 2019, 06:00:00 AM »
Sadly, I broke my five-week-no-calling streak and read with her, first time, following this thread.

Initially her description of the present sounded pretty accurate then I re-read this thread and noticed I got many of the cards mentioned by you guys ... and also 'end of a difficult time' and 'overthinking' ... sigh. So I was sort of bummed. She didn't really predict much other than to say this was temporary (and she was right, it has blown over) and either a move or home improvements for my partner. Don't know if that's right but another reader also mentioned this a while back. He himself has toyed with the idea of moving so she may be right. I'll be back to update.

I'll give credit where credit is due; despite my apprehension over the similarity of the cards and turns of phrase, one prediction passed immediately and the other pending.

She mentioned move and home improvement for me too. When I said no plan for either one, she said okay the card can be interpreted as travel as well. I think she made up lol

Jilli she said that card, whatever it was, could be a 'journey,' also. So I guess that's what that card means to her: a move, home improvements, or travel. Three very separate things but hey, they're her cards ;)

Okay, now I feel better :)) thank you!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #262 on: September 19, 2019, 09:58:54 AM »

Jilli she said that card, whatever it was, could be a 'journey,' also. So I guess that's what that card means to her: a move, home improvements, or travel. Three very separate things but hey, they're her cards ;)

Okay, now I feel better :)) thank you!

I got that as well. She pulled Knight of Wands which she interprets as a house move, home renovations, or travel.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #263 on: September 19, 2019, 04:55:39 PM »
Hello All,
I am new to the forum so go easy on me. I had only 1 reading so far with Rusty and I will say (without revealing too much) that she accurately read my situation at the start. I am not waiting on an ex, but there is a particular person I have interest in. My relationship, if you want to call it that, with my interest is a bit non-standard. Rusty was able to describe her actions, behavior etc accurately. I had only told her "interest in a young lady" and her name.
Rusty gave a general description of her situation (which from what I know is confirmed) Did say end of difficult time and reconnection or reconciliation (which she noted was a strange card for my spread and would seem so without a full explanation of our history)
In regards to timing she replied "eeeeyeah, you know timing is difficult, the bane of every reader's life" but gave a loose estimate.
She did use some of the same phrases as others here have listed but think about how you talk and that there are only so many ways to say things. I am sure everyone has their own catch phrases.
She described others that have had impact on the situation accurately without my mentioning or asking.
I only got a few of the cards mentioned by others and many cards not mentioned that just fit where they came up.
She didn't mention moving or travel or renovations. Did not suggest looking for new job. Did give accurate current state of finances and the possibility of new opportunities by word of mouth- accurate for what I do without telling her.
So while many seem concerned that their readings were similar, mine was quite different from what you describe and quite tailored to my situation (I gave almost no info).
As I stated, there's only so many ways to say the same thing and the reading is an interpretation of the cards or their messages or the readers gifts. They don't have a final script of your life in hand to read to you. Imagine flipping the pages of a script and catching a word or two and having to tell someone the movie beginning to end or if you are old enough to remember- watching a 13" B&W TV over antenna with static, the vertical hold is off and every once in a while an image flashes or you hear a clear word. Try watching a movie you have never seen and then explain it to someone in detail.
I will say that most were wrong years ago about my ex coming back and I am over that but during my crazy psychic time there were readers that told me of things to come that I said no way and they happened and were major and timings were right in there with details that were so accurate your jaw would drop. I have faith in those readers. I believe there are those with gifts and I have found some.
I have not been able to completely walk away from psychic readings and still seek counsel on my new love interest (I hate the term poi!) And hope this time around things are better.
I also have a theory that it is difficult for a reader to predict what an unstable person would do, some one with mental health issues (as in embibems case or others) how can anyone predict if that person doesn't even know what they will do moment to moment.
And finally, though I blew a fortune reading on my ex I am glad it did not work out. Think about mass intention. Looking back they mostly all described her accurately and I didn't take note of the red flags their words were waving regarding her. They almost all (and there were a lot of them) saw her returning but maybe if got so many on my side that they secretly hoped she wouldn't or just plain disliked her that their intentions change things. Maybe I didn't get what I wanted because I deserve something better.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #264 on: September 19, 2019, 04:58:13 PM »
Sorry about the length of above post, I was in a zone!

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #265 on: September 19, 2019, 05:29:48 PM »
For clarification, I never read with Rusty about my ex who didn't come back (yet) so she did not have the opportunity to be right or wrong there.
The reading in re my love interest now was definitely not what I would classify as a "fairy tale" reading.

Offline DillP

« Reply #266 on: September 19, 2019, 07:38:07 PM »
Welcome RPLguy! Thanks for the detailed post! I agree that there are only so many ways to say the same thing. She had told me the “end of a difficult time” also, but it appears to be that she is correct in my case, or at least was at the time. My outcome is still a little uncertain as of yet so only time will tell, but there was certainly an upward trend after her prediction (things are a bit on pause at the moment, but nothing that would discount her reading).

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #267 on: September 19, 2019, 11:13:57 PM »
Glad to hear the trend was upward (even though stalled right now) DillP

For what it's worth, Rusty was pretty much right in there with Mattie (albeit less detailed and a shorter reading). When I have a moment I will add to the already long Mattie thread, as I was highly impressed by my first reading with her.

Paulina93

« Reply #268 on: September 21, 2019, 02:30:26 PM »
I can now say rusty was wrong for me. In my reading she picked up my ex POI on her own and asked if I had a hard time from moving on from someone recently (which I did a few months ago). Well she said she sees him coming in and he is missing me etc. So to test this I texted him last week, only Bc I knew if he didn’t respond I would not care or be upset since I’ve moved on. Well he didn’t respond LOL, so her assessment of him missing me and coming back in to fix things etc. was not correct.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #269 on: September 21, 2019, 03:10:06 PM »
Did Rusty ask anybody if their poi was using drugs/alcohol?