Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 85579 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #225 on: September 13, 2019, 07:07:38 PM »
Star I really do want to believe that is what is going on because I have read with her quite a few times and she has been right. I'm disappointed and was crushed yesterday when I saw everyone getting the same cards and reading. Its a rollercoaster not knowing of you should have hope or not she will be right.

I guess the only thing to do is keep a close eye on this thread, hoping she doesn't know if it and see how new readings work out and what was told to them (hoping they report back on here).

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #226 on: September 13, 2019, 07:13:46 PM »
She may have gotten a MAJOR work thing right for me. Just found out today. I will confirm when I know for sure. Her timeline was exact.

Thats great! Congrats! I'm looking for someone who can read on career, but does she tell you specifics or just dates of getting news or an interview or something? Would you mind sharing? Thanks!

Btw, my cards weren't the same as all the ones you guys are posting in regards to love/relationships.   I cant remember exactly, but forsure different.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #227 on: September 13, 2019, 07:15:56 PM »
P.S - How do you reach her on fb? Would someone be so kind as to message me with her details there please? (If it cant be posted) - Thanks, so appreciated.

Offline melita96

« Reply #228 on: September 13, 2019, 07:43:16 PM »
Yes, she told me that’s why my poi ghosted me this week was because he was not over a past relationship which was over 5 years ago..

Paulina93

« Reply #229 on: September 13, 2019, 07:44:48 PM »
I’m not ready to write her off just yet... I got different cards and I heard her shuffle for a while asking the cards the question until she said a card flew out. But it is super fishy that so many got the same reading.... def makes me weary. I will update after this weekend and let you guys k ow if the timeframe of this weekend passes.

Paulina93

« Reply #230 on: September 13, 2019, 07:46:06 PM »
Yes, she told me that’s why my poi ghosted me this week was because he was not over a past relationship which was over 5 years ago..

Do you mind PMing me so we can see if our reads were similar besides the ex thing?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #231 on: September 13, 2019, 07:49:53 PM »
The psychic world is so crazy, Jesus! Is she just phoning it in when shes getting nothing? She named my job title and a partial part of her prediction happened. Still waiting on the rest of it to unfold.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #232 on: September 13, 2019, 07:52:48 PM »
She also told me a card flew out but didn't say what it was.

Paulina93

« Reply #233 on: September 13, 2019, 07:53:59 PM »
She also told me a card flew out but didn't say what it was.

Six of cups flew out during mine apparently. She also kept reassuring me and telling me not to worry at all because contact is coming.

candiednut

« Reply #234 on: September 13, 2019, 08:07:26 PM »
She may have gotten a MAJOR work thing right for me. Just found out today. I will confirm when I know for sure. Her timeline was exact.

Thats great! Congrats! I'm looking for someone who can read on career, but does she tell you specifics or just dates of getting news or an interview or something? Would you mind sharing? Thanks!

Btw, my cards weren't the same as all the ones you guys are posting in regards to love/relationships.   I cant remember exactly, but forsure different.

Thanks! PMed you

candiednut

« Reply #235 on: September 13, 2019, 10:51:14 PM »
The psychic world is so crazy, Jesus! Is she just phoning it in when shes getting nothing? She named my job title and a partial part of her prediction happened. Still waiting on the rest of it to unfold.

Wondering if shes still tuning into the other person's energy since readings are back to back. Im choosing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #236 on: September 13, 2019, 11:49:46 PM »
I read with her by the end of May, past and present were accurate, predictions sounded very promising but we are September and nothing came to pass, in May she said I will get contact “soon” but to this day no contact. So maybe idk how soon is “soon”

Offline Bean82

« Reply #237 on: September 14, 2019, 02:09:06 AM »
Hi everyone! I thought I would write about my experiences with Rusty. I liked her but not sure if I’ll read with her again:

I read with Rusty on 7/16 about POI #1. While I don’t remember the cards she pulled (I don’t really write those down; just the commentary around them), she said communication in summer which hasn’t happened yet. However, she also predicted a new job (hasn’t happened yet, but realistic for me, I’d meet another guy this summer - I have met 2 news guys this summer, house move i did move this summer, and a windfall of money - this seems to be happening!

I read with her again on 8/14 specifically about POI #2 (I actually met him the evening of the 7/16 reading). Her reading on him was very different from POI #1 so I felt comfortable she was legit. She said we would reconnect (haven’t talked since 7/17) but didn’t give a timeline. Still haven’t heard from him. In addition, she picked up on the money windfall again, that I was not feeling great, and that October would be a great month for me.... several others including Mattie keep saying that as well.

candiednut

« Reply #238 on: September 14, 2019, 02:52:39 AM »
It is confirmed. Rusty is right about the career prediction. And her timeline is spot on. She said 3 weeks, it happened in 3 weeks and 2 days. I am shocked!!!! Rusty has alluded to this timeline in other readings and she's right in all of them.

In one reading she said this will happen "in a few months", now its 2.5 months from that reading.

In another reading she said "before the end of summer", yup.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #239 on: September 14, 2019, 03:21:15 AM »
Wow, that’s awesome! Congrats!