Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 85678 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2019, 08:37:17 AM »
2 of swords 6 of swords knight of cups t of cups hermit y of cups judgement 10 of wands. Then magician wheel of fortune

Offline maggs30

« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2019, 08:45:11 AM »
I just left negative feedback demanding my money back. She was the last I trusted on CS. Mattie is just to damn expensive for the little info you get. 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2019, 11:25:44 AM »
Wow !

Man I was upset she’s ignoring me but I think I’d be more upset if I continued to spend my money and then have this happen!!

I hope you all get your money back !!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2019, 11:46:37 AM »
Wow !

Man I was upset she’s ignoring me but I think I’d be more upset if I continued to spend my money and then have this happen!!

Yeah I just don't get it. She was so good for me before. I did have predictions pass from her. I don't know what's going on right now but whatever it is it's not okay to just give scripted readings.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2019, 11:49:01 AM »
And Diamond I don't think she is purposely ignoring you. I think she abandoned that site a while ago.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2019, 11:52:24 AM »
And Diamond I don't think she is purposely ignoring you. I think she abandoned that site a while ago.

No I text her number through her fb and on what’s app - so I can see she’s looked at them and when she was last online .

She’s taking readings according to her fb page so yeah. She’s ignoring me

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2019, 11:55:47 AM »
Wow !

Yeah I just don't get it. She was so good for me before. I did have predictions pass from her. I don't know what's going on right now but whatever it is it's not okay to just give scripted readings.

That's terrible. She was good for me as well when I asked for a general love read. I got 6 of cups also, but a lot of other cards not mentioned. She even picked up my house renovations spontaneously before I even thought it was possible. I'm sorry guys that I recommended her. :(

Offline Star_01

« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2019, 12:17:17 PM »
Wow !

Silver lining.. Perhaps she did you a favour by ignoring you  ;)

Offline Ghukus1010

« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2019, 12:19:57 PM »
2 of swords 6 of swords knight of cups t of cups hermit y of cups judgement 10 of wands. Then magician wheel of fortune

I didn’t want to list all the cards in case Rusty lurks here and can use information to identify the caller - don’t want to put anyone’s business out there but three of the cards you mentioned were also in the reading I was privy to. There is some variation though. Maybe it’s just a coincidence....???

Offline maggs30

« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2019, 12:26:11 PM »

No I text her number through her fb and on what’s app - so I can see she’s looked at them and when she was last online .

She’s taking readings according to her fb page so yeah. She’s ignoring me

Wow that's pathetic of her then.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2019, 12:31:14 PM »
I really hope we are all wrong and she's not scripting her readings but the amount of cards that are similar that she's pulling and this was overall a generic reading compared to what I'm used to from her makes it seem like she's gotten lazy.

candiednut

« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2019, 12:48:07 PM »
I got the exact same cards as y'all. :(:(:( the 6 of swords came up every time (end of a difficult time)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:56:37 PM by candiednut »

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #207 on: September 13, 2019, 01:47:27 PM »
Is she not shuffling her cards at all? OMG  ::)

So Rusty told me this morning that it's nearly the end of a difficult time, he's coming back, he's missing me, he's an over-thinker, but there's reconnection soon. Then she said she got the star card, ace of cups, and lovers together and said that he does love me and when our relationship is good it's really good which is very true. Then she said he's a bit stupid though isn't he and you have to read that and Rusty's voice because it'll make you laugh. Not that he's literally stupid hell he's by far the most educated and intelligent guy I have ever dated but as far as our relationship issues go... Yep he's a bit stupid.

I’m shocked and kind of disappointed because she literally gave me the EXACT same reading this morning also around 6 am
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 01:49:01 PM by Just FYI »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2019, 01:49:16 PM »
I heard her Shuffle the cards that I think she's just reading off the script after she Shuffles

Paulina93

« Reply #209 on: September 13, 2019, 02:05:30 PM »
This is so disappointing :/ I read with her yesterday morning too and did not get those cards, but maybe she just gave me a diff script. She thinks my poi will reach out by the end of this weekend so we will see.

anything