Author Topic: Rusty is amazing  (Read 85660 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Rusty is amazing
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2019, 07:32:55 PM »
OK, I found her site and more of her reviews. She seems to be a favorite among a select few for predictions actually happening. Some found her relationship outcome predictions inaccurate. She did say I was particularly easy to read during my session and I wasn't reading about romantic relationships, but work and a family issue. All of them seemed to love her straightforward-validating approach.

https://www.summer-breeze-tarot.com
Ohhh I like her site already. But I've told you this before...[She did say I was particularly easy to read]
It is one of the reasons your success rate is higher than most with a larger amount of readers, even the crappy ones.
I'm not hating though!  8) ::) :-*

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2019, 07:37:35 PM »
OK, I found her site and more of her reviews. She seems to be a favorite among a select few for predictions actually happening. Some found her relationship outcome predictions inaccurate. She did say I was particularly easy to read during my session and I wasn't reading about romantic relationships, but work and a family issue. All of them seemed to love her straightforward-validating approach.

Ohhh I like her site already. But I've told you this before...[She did say I was particularly easy to read]
It is one of the reasons your success rate is higher than most with a larger amount of readers, even the crappy ones.
I'm not hating though!  8) ::) :-*

Meh, lol I think you should still give her a spin. Shes cheap enough on her site at least. And OP had consistent results from her for 6 years.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2019, 09:17:13 PM »
She had 1 person in her line a few hours ago... and now she’s full... the power of this forum lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2019, 12:43:55 AM »

She’s actually really really good, maybe a bit harsh at times, but very accurate

candiednut

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2019, 03:02:55 PM »
Ok I got a very very positive reading from her - is she a faiytale reader? I like her tho...seems genuine and she actually explains each card (I read the tarot too so I know it was rare to get all these good cards and I know what they mean) The only thing is she didnt do timing and not a ton of details

Offline Candy

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2019, 03:22:12 PM »

Based on the reviews here, I want to try a reading on her site. Does any know if she will call an international number in the US or if I have to get Skype? Thanks so much!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2019, 09:47:47 PM »
Ok I got a very very positive reading from her - is she a faiytale reader? I like her tho...seems genuine and she actually explains each card (I read the tarot too so I know it was rare to get all these good cards and I know what they mean) The only thing is she didnt do timing and not a ton of details

Nah, she isn’t a fairytale reader. She’s even told me when my boyfriend was sneaking around with the mother of his kids when we’d broken up. Sometimes I’ve hung up and thought holy shit that was negative haha. But she’s amazing and she’s always been right, even when I wish she hadn’t.

As for international calling, I am unsure. I used to talk to her on the psychic line and now I Facebook call her from her personal account, I have known her for so long and she’s helped me through so much. Her and Will were my only two readers for years and it should’ve stayed that way. She’s based in the UK. Maybe just email her to ask?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2019, 10:38:42 PM »

Nah, she isn’t a fairytale reader. She’s even told me when my boyfriend was sneaking around with the mother of his kids when we’d broken up. Sometimes I’ve hung up and thought holy shit that was negative haha. But she’s amazing and she’s always been right, even when I wish she hadn’t.

As for international calling, I am unsure. I used to talk to her on the psychic line and now I Facebook call her from her personal account, I have known her for so long and she’s helped me through so much. Her and Will were my only two readers for years and it should’ve stayed that way. She’s based in the UK. Maybe just email her to ask?

how good has timing been for you?

Offline hope36

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2019, 11:48:07 PM »

Based on the reviews here, I want to try a reading on her site. Does any know if she will call an international number in the US or if I have to get Skype? Thanks so much!

She does Skype, she will do WhatsApp as well. she said her Skype is acting up on her, and requested WhatsApp call when I scheduled with her.
I paid for a reading through her site, but my reading is not until couple of weeks, will be back to update (I have been binging for past 2 days now, so intentionally set the reading few days out, her schedule is not that full for anyone trying to book with her!)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2019, 12:21:02 AM »
Please report back with what you think of her Hope!

Offline hope36

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2019, 12:27:47 AM »
Please report back with what you think of her Hope!
Definitely!! but its not until couple of weeks, will update as soon as I get the reading!!

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2019, 08:06:21 AM »
I think I'm inclined to say that this reader is not the one for me. She's a lovely woman, but not sure about her predictions. I will have to give things some time before I can comment further as my reading was very recent and may reveal my identity (if she frequents this site) and predications are still to pass but, hmmmm. Not sure if the recent hype is worth it. However, I'm open to standing corrected if/when the time comes. Will update over the next few months. Felt like I had to give her information.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2019, 09:16:34 AM »
I think I'm inclined to say that this reader is not the one for me. She's a lovely woman, but not sure about her predictions. I will have to give things some time before I can comment further as my reading was very recent and may reveal my identity (if she frequents this site) and predications are still to pass but, hmmmm. Not sure if the recent hype is worth it. However, I'm open to standing corrected if/when the time comes. Will update over the next few months. Felt like I had to give her information.

Also felt like I had to give her info and then she made generalizations that sounded definitely plausible based on my circumstances. So if her prediction comes to pass I have no way of saying it wasn’t a 50/50 lucky guess because there was nothing specific she gave me that was truly validating.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2019, 07:00:02 PM »
any of you call about non-relationship stuff?

candiednut

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2019, 07:27:06 PM »
Me (bstalling)