Author Topic: Hana  (Read 3194 times)

Offline bstalling

Hana
« on: July 08, 2021, 04:47:21 PM »
Is it just me, or is Hana a fisher? She asks tons of questions...what ability does she even have? Did she remote view for any of you or has she proven to be accurate? She even said she dosent see anything when I told her I would prefer to just hear what she sees and asked if I would give her the story!

Offline Yaris123

Re: Hana
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 05:04:57 PM »
I tried her once and ended up hanging up. She was asking a lot of questions

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 01:17:05 PM »
Same here. She asked too many questions AND got what little she could tell me completely wrong. I got my money back on that waste of time call.

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 08:03:33 PM »
SAME HERE!! This reader asked me a million questions and then preceded to give me ONE prediction after I asked for it repeatedly. Oh yeah, her prediction didn't happen.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2022, 06:25:47 AM »
I read with her for the first time two weeks ago. She nearly destroyed my relationship. I was going through a rough moment and in my feelings thinking negatively and the worst (as I usually do). She basically told me that my boyfriend did not have any romantic love type of feelings for me and that he just had friendship type of feelings for me. Then she tells me he didn't want to be in the relationship with me anymore and that I needed to let him go. She told me to break up with him because he'd never be the one to do it and that as soon as I did she "saw" him giving me a big hug and kiss and thanking me for letting him go. Not that he's been trapped in the first place so that was a bit confusing for me. Then she said she saw him moving out and being so much happier on his own but he was going to continue coming around and coming over to my place and that she "saw" us eating dinner together at the dinner table in my apartment, laughing and having a good time but again, only as friends cause that's what he wanted.

That reading had me in tears the entire day. So when he got home, I told him that I loved him and everything but that we should just be friends. I told him that I felt like he didn't want to be in the relationship anymore and that I was setting him free and that we'd make better friends. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "I love you to death woman. You're going to be my wife one day. I ain't ever leaving you. You're crazy". I told him about the reading I had and he told me to stay away from the psychics other than Aries Intuition who's been the only one bang on about everything in my life but just can't read with her more than every 3 months or more. Lesson learned.

So yeah, her reading and fake visions nearly killed what is probably the best relationship I've ever had in my entire life so far. I'm just insecure and not used to this kind of relationship. She's horrible.

Offline Kate

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2022, 10:41:46 AM »
I read with her for the first time two weeks ago. She nearly destroyed my relationship. I was going through a rough moment and in my feelings thinking negatively and the worst (as I usually do). She basically told me that my boyfriend did not have any romantic love type of feelings for me and that he just had friendship type of feelings for me. Then she tells me he didn't want to be in the relationship with me anymore and that I needed to let him go. She told me to break up with him because he'd never be the one to do it and that as soon as I did she "saw" him giving me a big hug and kiss and thanking me for letting him go. Not that he's been trapped in the first place so that was a bit confusing for me. Then she said she saw him moving out and being so much happier on his own but he was going to continue coming around and coming over to my place and that she "saw" us eating dinner together at the dinner table in my apartment, laughing and having a good time but again, only as friends cause that's what he wanted.

That reading had me in tears the entire day. So when he got home, I told him that I loved him and everything but that we should just be friends. I told him that I felt like he didn't want to be in the relationship anymore and that I was setting him free and that we'd make better friends. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "I love you to death woman. You're going to be my wife one day. I ain't ever leaving you. You're crazy". I told him about the reading I had and he told me to stay away from the psychics other than Aries Intuition who's been the only one bang on about everything in my life but just can't read with her more than every 3 months or more. Lesson learned.

So yeah, her reading and fake visions nearly killed what is probably the best relationship I've ever had in my entire life so far. I'm just insecure and not used to this kind of relationship. She's horrible.

So interesting - thank you for sharing.  This is the beauty of this forum - setting the record straight re psychics that have stunning reviews on the platforms, and the dangers of following their advice rather than your own intuition. I wonder how many others she has led astray.
I'm so glad you have such a supportive partner.. he sounds amazing X

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2022, 12:49:04 PM »

So interesting - thank you for sharing.  This is the beauty of this forum - setting the record straight re psychics that have stunning reviews on the platforms, and the dangers of following their advice rather than your own intuition. I wonder how many others she has led astray.
I'm so glad you have such a supportive partner.. he sounds amazing X

The problem is that every, single psychic on this board leads people astray- even Aries Intuition. They are all wrong often, just varying levels of often. Even someone who has been right for you a lot can then be wrong which is even more dangerous because the trust walls are down. You can only avoid this by not having readings at all or at the very least, not making any decisions based on them.

Offline Heather

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2022, 09:47:16 PM »
The first couple of times I read with Hana she didn’t ask questions and was spot on. The last time, she asked several so I felt like she was taking all the time I paid for.

Offline skyline

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 11:40:49 PM »

What an incredible cautionary tale. Everyone who calls psychics should read this.