Author Topic: Skye?  (Read 2935 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Skye?
« on: October 09, 2021, 03:25:59 PM »
Is Skye no longer on? I searched her name on CP and she didn’t come up :(

Offline littlepinkcat

Re: Skye?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 12:38:53 AM »
She was on there about a week or so ago, she was on for long days.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 05:52:12 PM »
https://www.californiapsychics.com/blog/uncategorized/in-memory-of-psychic-skye.html

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 06:24:30 PM »
What on earth? How incredibly sad! Skye did not seem in the least ill? She must have really been stoic and presenting a strong face-unless it was an accident, something sudden?
Either way, it's terrible news. She was (IS--because I know she carries on) a wonderful person xox God bless you Skye!

Offline dascallie

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2021, 06:26:11 PM »
I had a long session with her on Sept 9...she sounded strong and vital  :-[
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 06:32:55 PM by dascallie »

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 09:32:10 PM »
https://www.californiapsychics.com/blog/uncategorized/in-memory-of-psychic-skye.html

Oh nooo!!! 😢

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2021, 12:03:50 AM »
I always thought her eyes looked unhealthy, like she had something systemic wrong with her. I had a bad feeling when I saw her pic on there a few weeks ago. Haven't seen any obits online, I'd like to keep one because I spoke with her a while back and she was a really nice lady. A friend used to consult with her and thought the world of her.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2022, 02:54:06 PM »
omg this is absolutely heartbreaking!!! i had a mind blowing reading with her two years ago. It was so incredibly jumbled at the time, and of course (like most of us) i called only caring to hear about my relationship outlook/issues, but she mentioned a specific name of the person i'm actually seeing now (which isn't a common name), she discussed my mom and cautioned me ot spend more time with her (she passed unexpected this past summer), there was a handful of small things that she mentioned that either just happened (oddly specific, like she said his mom -my ex- loves you, and received the flowers) i sent her flowers for her birthday, i'm just blown away and heart broken to hear of her passing; sorry for rambling. she was truly gifted. :(

Offline tshine17

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2022, 06:00:52 PM »
I was also really sad to hear that she passed. She seemed really kind and gifted.