Author Topic: Energy interference is such a pest  (Read 3647 times)

Offline pisceandream

Energy interference is such a pest
« on: April 19, 2019, 12:25:39 AM »
I spoke to Psychic Rika today on California Psychics and she kept saying, "Who's Robert?" I was like girl idk that's a really common name? The only person it could be in my life was some insignificant asshole I went on two dates with years ago who never got over me. I told her that, but I thought maybe she was just throwing out a name... except she kept doing it (she said his name twice at different points during the call) and expanding on him. I got off the call and checked my email and Robert had emailed me TWICE out of the blue while I was on the phone with her. I was so effing annoyed with him for getting his energy all up in my reading.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Energy interference is such a pest
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 12:37:59 AM »
I spoke to Psychic Rika today on California Psychics and she kept saying, "Who's Robert?" I was like girl idk that's a really common name? The only person it could be in my life was some insignificant asshole I went on two dates with years ago who never got over me. I told her that, but I thought maybe she was just throwing out a name... except she kept doing it (she said his name twice at different points during the call) and expanding on him. I got off the call and checked my email and Robert had emailed me TWICE out of the blue while I was on the phone with her. I was so effing annoyed with him for getting his energy all up in my reading.

WOW! This made me LOL!😂😂

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 01:18:18 AM »
😂😂😂  dang it Robert!!!

ladya

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 01:27:44 AM »
LMFAOOO

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 01:28:18 AM »
And Rika is expensive too! I have half a mind to send him the bill.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 01:54:26 AM »
Lolololol.... Robert hijacked the reading omggahdd 🤣🤣

Offline hope36

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 02:42:59 AM »
Lol  ;D ;D
This made me laugh so much,thanks for sharing and being lighthearted about it:))

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 04:13:21 AM »
Lol ya send him the bill😂😂

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 09:48:45 PM »
Sounds like she's a genuine psychic then? :-)

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 11:05:05 PM »
And Rika is expensive too! I have half a mind to send him the bill.

Lol!!!

Offline Danica

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2019, 08:13:56 PM »
Too funny!! I'm sorry you got hijacked by Robert lol I hope he takes a hint and moves along soon. I don't understand why stuff like that even shows up. A few years ago I had a reading about a new man coming and it described him and his occupation and that he was a new love interest and it would be a serious long term relationship. I was single at the time, so I was excited. Only thing that happened that entire year was this random guy I knew from a night class (who matched the description and occupation) started stalking me online and messaging me non-stop on various social media. I was not interested at all, ever, and to this day I have no idea why the heck he came up as a romantic interest. He was aggressive and creepy (all his pics were him holding assault weapons or drinking) and not someone I would ever consider. I actually dropped out of college an entire semester just to get away from him.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 09:58:27 PM »
Omg!!! This made my day! Lmbo
WOW! This made me LOL!😂😂

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2019, 09:52:19 PM »
Sounds like she's a genuine psychic then? :-)

I'm not sure. I don't think I'll read with her again because it seems she mainly works through blood relatives and can't tell which ones are abusive. Hearing them spoken about like normal when I've cut them out of my life for physical and mental health made the reading an unpleasant experience for me. And they also had nothing to do with my question.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:54:05 PM by pisceandream »

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2019, 10:12:41 AM »
Unfortunately, psychics can't filter the info that they get, even if it may seem annoying or unnecessary for the asker. I also sometimes get this when I read my own cards or for others. I had stalker guys and unwanted exes coming up in a reading and I literally want to bang my head to the wall when such thing happens.  >:( >:( >:(

If another person is stalking you physically or mentally obsessing over you, the cards/tools will pick it up and they will pop up in the reading instead of your POI because simply the energy of this particular person is much stronger than let's say a POI who is not keeping tabs on you or is with someone else/has other things to distract himself. It's very annoying but it happens...I haven't personally found a method of avoiding this altogether...it still happens occasionally.