Author Topic: Accuracy- especially on Purple Ocean  (Read 17390 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: Accuracy- especially on Purple Ocean
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2019, 04:12:29 PM »
Is Scarlet Star this lady on bitwine?

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/advisors/418081-scarlet_life_relationship_expert?msg=Came+through+availability+notifier&nickname=sera1122&nocheckbox=true&start_chat=1&utm_campaign=notifier&utm_medium=SMS&utm_source=bitwine

Nope! This one was like a fairytale reader for me!  Scarlet Star is on Purple Ocean

Offline mayflower

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2019, 07:51:00 PM »
Scarlet star : She is good as my first time reading with her i asked her when i probably have engagement but she know that me and poi we are in distant relationship. She told me to focus on working as it will grow more and yes it seems my work is getting grown. I think she avoid doing timeframe as it can be wrong because of free will
YourSpiritualDestiny: I got recommended from this site. She was correct about his behavior on and off and distant.
Timeframe is in next 3 months. So i will know result after next 3 months
Sarangelica : 1 question with 5 mins seems not worth for me much to pay on this.  Maybe not right psychic for me. Just feel i have no reason supporting to believe in her psychic ability or maybe 5 mins is not enough for getting more clear answer from her.
Raven star : Reading with her many times but time prediction can be on and off like 50% (last time timing proof to be off) but seems she is good at reading energy and poi.
Mrs. Katherine : She is kind. She said my poi have financial problem now which is correct and emotion like roller-coaster so behavior is correct but did not give me timeframe.

Hope this will help people here to choose psychics

« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 07:52:40 PM by mayflower »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

A few updates on advisors-PO
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2020, 06:52:55 PM »
Hi everyone. 

Happy to say I am done with readings, everything pretty much came to pass as opposed to a few pending predictions. I am updating the good and the bad.

Lynn-Correct on almost everything, timing to a T got one prediction on contact wrong

Butterfly Intuitions- This is sad because I like her but she was wrong for me

True Love Tarot- Pending

Cathryn- Correct

Spirtual Elaine- Correct

I am done with that site but thought I'd give me final thoughts

Offline devangk3

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2020, 01:31:58 AM »
Ericka was completely wrong for me on career side she saw job coming in 13 days, weeks or week of 13...she predicted in August nothing came true

She is so rude aswell....also she was wrong on POI contact I contacted her again she again extended timelines...but 1 prediction which she made shockingly came out to be true..about POI

She said POI will make contact but I don't, see you and her in a relationship in 6 months...well POI didn't contact neither we are together...LOL

Scarlet star I am not sure I hope her predictions seems legit...not a fairy tale but it is weird all readers connect differently with everyone

I read with almost with everyone except few left on PO but until Predictions pan out I have no clue who is right or wrong...lol

Offline maggie214

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2020, 08:47:24 PM »
I just read with Scarlet Star and it was awful.  First she took forever and wasted my money and told me things that I 100% know were not true.  As in someone said they were upset with me and she said they were not  Gosh, what a waste of time and $$

Offline Lys

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2020, 08:53:41 PM »
I just read with Scarlet Star and it was awful.  First she took forever and wasted my money and told me things that I 100% know were not true.  As in someone said they were upset with me and she said they were not  Gosh, what a waste of time and $$

I can say after one year she suck too lol. Wrong wrong wrong

Offline meowmee

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2020, 09:20:55 PM »
I find tattoo psychic to be good. I have had validations from a mutual friend on his readings.

My first reading two readings with tattoo psychic was good, after the last 4-5 readings things were inconsistent and nothing was psychic about him anymore. really inconsistent. he gave more advise than predictions.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2020, 09:53:57 PM »
I also have very mixed feelings about him. In my case I think he accurately described something that was happening to me but he said it was happening to my poi... so i'm feeling nervous that he can mix energies.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2020, 06:45:50 PM »
I used PO/PG for a year and I can honestly only recommend two whole heartedly... the other might have gotten one or two predictions correct but I’m still on this journey so it’s all still up in the air...

Tarot by Hipa.. she has been very consistent even though timing has not be perfect but is it ever?
Mystic Bell.. here’s the thing with Bell, she’s hardly EVER on, so if you see her, catch her.. and don’t read with her very often.. so obviously if she’s not on a lot that won’t happen.. I read with her a year ago and everything she said would happen, happened..even shocked me when she said I would walk away from POI in fall which when I read with her I thought I would never do.. I read with her again in May when I caught her online and everything she said lined up with my feelings and what I believe will happen. She went into how my POI was going through changes this past year and how December rocked him.. which was absolutely correct when he had a friend die.. no prompting by me this all was her..

I know I’m new here so you can take this review or not but I thought I would give some of my experiences...I have a few others that I believe are real but not sure if they only give tid bits just to keep you hanging...

Offline sexyp

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2020, 06:50:52 PM »
I used PO/PG for a year and I can honestly only recommend two whole heartedly... the other might have gotten one or two predictions correct but I’m still on this journey so it’s all still up in the air...

Tarot by Hipa.. she has been very consistent even though timing has not be perfect but is it ever?
Mystic Bell.. here’s the thing with Bell, she’s hardly EVER on, so if you see her, catch her.. and don’t read with her very often.. so obviously if she’s not on a lot that won’t happen.. I read with her a year ago and everything she said would happen, happened..even shocked me when she said I would walk away from POI in fall which when I read with her I thought I would never do.. I read with her again in May when I caught her online and everything she said lined up with my feelings and what I believe will happen. She went into how my POI was going through changes this past year and how December rocked him.. which was absolutely correct when he had a friend die.. no prompting by me this all was her..

I know I’m new here so you can take this review or not but I thought I would give some of my experiences...I have a few others that I believe are real but not sure if they only give tid bits just to keep you hanging...

has anything come true from Hipa?

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2020, 07:38:49 PM »
Hipa is very good with thoughts and feelings.. she has been pretty consistent when third parties are involved as well. I remember one reading she told me my POI was missing me sexually and in a few weeks he will try and ask.. well ended up we were both in that state and happened about two weeks after the reading we were...together...😉 my story is quite complicated and I’m not completely cut off from my POI but not together.. we don’t speak regularly  but if I message him he’s texting back immediately.. so I’m not sure how to gage how accurate she is on the thoughts/ feelings other than little tid bits here and there..

Offline massine

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2020, 12:42:25 AM »
Tattooed Psychic told me something very specific about a specific person who had passed away that left me shaking. He has predicted contact from an ex in July as have several other highly recommend readers, some of which are on PO.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2020, 02:17:41 AM »

I realized this forum is no use to anyone and myself and a waste of time for all, psychics who are 100% accurate for someone is 100% wrong for others, there is no psychic who is always right...its time focus on ourselves...

People come here to exchange things about psychics and try them for someone it works for others its waste of  $$...so what anyone is achieving coming here?

trying different psychics?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2020, 02:41:53 AM »

I realized this forum is no use to anyone and myself and a waste of time for all, psychics who are 100% accurate for someone is 100% wrong for others, there is no psychic who is always right...its time focus on ourselves...

People come here to exchange things about psychics and try them for someone it works for others its waste of  $$...so what anyone is achieving coming here?

Correct. 

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2020, 05:03:33 PM »

Correct.

LOL and speaking of that, I read with JohnG on PO the other day and he literally made me stop doing the dishes to re-watch what he said on the video because there is NO WAY he would have known these details if he isn't truly gifted. I don't want to mention them here because people lurk but yeah- the man is gifted. However, if you search him up here I saw like 5/6 different people talk about how bad he was lol

anything