Author Topic: What to do when you are waiting for a prediction to pan out Help?  (Read 6859 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Re: What to do when you are waiting for a prediction to pan out Help?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 07:01:48 PM »
Well, I truly believe in self-care and self-love, even when you have predictions that pan out. As others mentioned, exercise is great for the body and mind. There actually was a recent article which stated exercise made people more happy than money. Also, reading good self-help books and seeking therapy from a therapist you connect with. It is almost like the same thing about when you connect with a psychic, but with a therapist you can start making changes with your mindset right away and see the effects come to fruition step by step in your personal life. For me, being ok with the now is what helped me accept the things I cannot control. I know at the end of the day everything is going to be alright.

I have to work out otherwise my mood is off. It releases endorphins, so it can greatly affect people’s moods. But I’ve always been obsessed about my health and looking good, working out, etc. even more so when other things are going on, it allows me to distract myself. I naturally have a lot of energy so if I don’t throw myself into working out, sports, work or something else, I get very irritable.

I agree Ladya!  I definitely want to look good but I mostly go to FEEL good.  It helps me stay balanced, and the endorphins make you feel so much better than you do before the workout.  I have a lot of stress and the only time I can go is at night after a long day, but I go knowing it doesn't matter what happened that day or how crappy I could have been feeling, I know I'll feel better after working out to my music!  It helps rebalance me, and uplifts me too and releases the tensions, irritations, and then I can sleep better too.  It's my go to choice to feel better, my brain can't tolerate alcohol or drugs very well.  I'm really sensitive to it and it makes things worse for me most of the time.  It depends on the situation where I have a drink oddly, lol, but I'll usually feel the affects on my brain and feel down or depressed the next day or later in the night.  I use to be the same as you Ladya and have so much energy and get irritable or anxious and need to workout bc of that, but I also have had those heavy days where you're super down with little energy, and then after it's like you're transformed and you gain energy after the workout.     

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2019, 11:01:37 PM »
The Headspace app is awesome. I have never liked or been good at meditation, but this guy (Andy) nailed it. It's a paid subscription, but you can download and try 10 meditations free and then decide. You can Google Headspace Jimmy Fallon to see a clip where he does a two minute meditation with the audience/viewers first to get an idea of his style. I love it. It's not weird and you can do short 10 or 20 minute meditations. His voice and accent are so soothing and it's not weird or annoying. It's seriously awesome and has helped me so much with overthinking and intrusive thoughts to just take a moment each day to pause. I work out consistently and hike as well and that enhances my mood, but the daily Headspace calms my nerves. He also has a Ted Talk you can check out. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit in love with Andy 😬.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2019, 07:24:25 PM »
I usually sit in anxiety and uncomfortableness and can't stand it:)

Do they still come true Josh? I do the same

def depends on the reader, but yeah. Law of Attraction doesn't really play any part imo. I've been super negative with super positive outcomes. It doesn't matter. but yeah I've found that drinking helps. Not good but helps. I don't recommend it for health reasoning. But if you really don't care any more by all means go for the binge. That's what I'm doing

so do you think even if you have negative thoughts or go on depressive episode despite trying to be postiive and upbeat predictions still pan out?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2019, 02:29:28 AM »
I usually sit in anxiety and uncomfortableness and can't stand it:)

Do they still come true Josh? I do the same

def depends on the reader, but yeah. Law of Attraction doesn't really play any part imo. I've been super negative with super positive outcomes. It doesn't matter. but yeah I've found that drinking helps. Not good but helps. I don't recommend it for health reasoning. But if you really don't care any more by all means go for the binge. That's what I'm doing

so do you think even if you have negative thoughts or go on depressive episode despite trying to be postiive and upbeat predictions still pan out?

I think they will happen the way they are suppose to happen no matter how negative or positive you are. I don't believe your frame of mind changes the outcome. just my thought.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2019, 09:06:47 PM »
Haha, cartoon character. He's awesome. Sometimes I just hear his voice in my head when I'm getting anxious and I just take some deep breaths. I wonder if anyone that uses psychic services regularly/frequently is a patient person. I think my biggest issue is NOT KNOWING and then having to WAIT. It's like a replay of worst case scenario possibilities in my head. Headspace has helped mitigate that, but it's still a daily struggle. I still get an occasional email reading, but that's been good for me as well because you have to wait for those too lol. The instant chat is so tempting, but for me not super accurate so I just don't find it as tempting any longer. I really do feel like this app made it possible for me to decrease my readings by like 90%. I think differently now I feel. Basically I exchanged one coping mechanism (readings) for another (meditation).

Offline AnnGables

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2019, 10:54:21 AM »

I think they will happen the way they are suppose to happen no matter how negative or positive you are. I don't believe your frame of mind changes the outcome. just my thought.

I have been heavily pondering about this lately. I am caught between these thoughts:
1. If I "let go/release/detach" from the outcome, then am I even trying to manifest that outcome?
2. If I just feel what I feel, which at this point is, a lot of longing and confusion about silence and uncertainty, then am I creating "energetic" blocks and pushing things further away?

Also not to forget, this "letting go/detachment" stuff is much easier said than done. I manage to do it for a few days and then I am pulled back into the anxiety and fear of things.

The thing is that the only person who can truly answer my questions and end this uncertainty is the one who is currently incommunicado. And everything else is this metaphysical/spiritual roller coaster of sorts. Sometimes the sheer absurdity of this situation is overwhelming. Its like there is a lack of accountability in the real world and some of us just have to make peace with that and move on. As soon as I have this thought, my intuition kicks in and reminds me why I am having this conversation in the first place. See where I am going this?....