Author Topic: What to do when you are waiting for a prediction to pan out Help?  (Read 6277 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Hi all,
I'm currently waiting for a prediction for contact to pan out the longest it may take is up to 2 months. I am trying to get into let go mode and live life but I still can't help feel a little lonely on the inside and sad. I'm not trying to count down the days or keep track etc as I feel it will only push it back. I'm trying to let go and be in recieving mode and know what will be will be. Just so hard ANy sugestions or tips? Support is welcome as well.

Offline tacobelle914

Re: What to do when you are waiting for a prediction to pan out Help?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 06:00:47 PM »
Hey dreamer1234,

My best advice is to focus on yourself and the things that make you happy!
Even taking up a new hobby can be helpful.

When I was going through hard times, I would walk at a local park a lot. I really enjoyed seeing all the different birds, and learned a lot about local species. It was a lot of fun for me...
I also took up yoga which occupied a lot of my evenings.

Keeping busy/active and doing things that you like (around people you like if you enjoy being social) can really make the time go by quickly! Also, be kind to yourself. You're probably going to have some rough days where it's hard not to focus on outcome. Allow yourself to feel that, and then when you are ready choose to go do something for you.

I hope this is helpful!

josh34

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 09:47:30 PM »
I usually sit in anxiety and uncomfortableness and can't stand it:)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 10:09:02 PM »

Do they still come true Josh? I do the same

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 02:07:47 AM »
The only thing that has worked for me is to ignore that I even heard the prediction in the first place lol try to live life without expectation of that prediction, just step into my power, focus on three present, do what feels right to me and in the words of Dory lol just keep on swimming basically..... sometimes they pan out sometimes they don't. But it's the ones that I truly don't believe will ever occur, the ones I don't get invested in, those are the ones that somehow come to pass at the end of the day 😒 idk why 🙁

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 02:26:08 AM »
The only thing that has worked for me is to ignore that I even heard the prediction in the first place lol try to live life without expectation of that prediction, just step into my power, focus on three present, do what feels right to me and in the words of Dory lol just keep on swimming basically..... sometimes they pan out sometimes they don't. But it's the ones that I truly don't believe will ever occur, the ones I don't get invested in, those are the ones that somehow come to pass at the end of the day 😒 idk why 🙁

Because you don't have any resistance about it. You could care less and whenever there is no resistance, that's when you start to manifest.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 04:19:57 AM »

Because you don't have any resistance about it. You could care less and whenever there is no resistance, that's when you start to manifest.

Yessss expectation probably really creates some sort of energetic resistance sigh it's like the universe detects when you place faith in a prediction like you're trying to rig your life challenge with a cheat code and it's like uh-uhhh,  it ain't gonna be so easy Missy lol 💔😂

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 04:24:51 AM »
Do u work out? Try it. U start looking good, sleeping better and just over all start feeling better abt urself and ur situation. I started the first time in my life and it was the best decision ever.

josh34

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 04:27:37 AM »

def depends on the reader, but yeah. Law of Attraction doesn't really play any part imo. I've been super negative with super positive outcomes. It doesn't matter. but yeah I've found that drinking helps. Not good but helps. I don't recommend it for health reasoning. But if you really don't care any more by all means go for the binge. That's what I'm doing

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 04:51:14 AM »

def depends on the reader, but yeah. Law of Attraction doesn't really play any part imo. I've been super negative with super positive outcomes. It doesn't matter. but yeah I've found that drinking helps. Not good but helps. I don't recommend it for health reasoning. But if you really don't care any more by all means go for the binge. That's what I'm doing

I do this... but with prescription painkillers. I’m in no way condoning drug use, pretty sure my boyfriends drug use is why we fell apart... but for now, it sure makes me feel better even just for a little bit lol.

josh34

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2019, 05:27:59 AM »

I do this... but with prescription painkillers. I’m in no way condoning drug use, pretty sure my boyfriends drug use is why we fell apart... but for now, it sure makes me feel better even just for a little bit lol.

I feel I have an obligation to say, just take care of yourself <3 I'm here for you. I want you to know this. But also, I do the same with drinking. It can be a interesting time. Lol.

But just know you're not alone    :)  If you need a person to reach out to when you're having a rough time, I'm here.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2019, 06:15:04 AM »
Its hard and there is no one size fits all but I feel what helped me was to create a list of things I have been meaning to do and havent gotten around to even if it is a book I have been meaning to read. I recently started creating a list and slowly checking it off. I decided every week I dont get a reading I will do something for myself or put the money I would spend on a reading in a separate account and see how much I can save.

ladya

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2019, 11:42:42 AM »
Do u work out? Try it. U start looking good, sleeping better and just over all start feeling better abt urself and ur situation. I started the first time in my life and it was the best decision ever.

Have you ever tried running? It’s freeing. Not on a treadmill but somewhere outside preferably by water. I agree with you wishes. Become obsessed with yourself. That’s what I do. Making yourself look and feel good. even if those predictions don’t come true, you’re hotter, healthier, and making your dreams come true.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2019, 02:58:08 PM »

Have you ever tried running? It’s freeing. Not on a treadmill but somewhere outside preferably by water. I agree with you wishes. Become obsessed with yourself. That’s what I do. Making yourself look and feel good. even if those predictions don’t come true, you’re hotter, healthier, and making your dreams come true.

Sooooooooo true!

ladya

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2019, 06:31:10 PM »
Well, I truly believe in self-care and self-love, even when you have predictions that pan out. As others mentioned, exercise is great for the body and mind. There actually was a recent article which stated exercise made people more happy than money. Also, reading good self-help books and seeking therapy from a therapist you connect with. It is almost like the same thing about when you connect with a psychic, but with a therapist you can start making changes with your mindset right away and see the effects come to fruition step by step in your personal life. For me, being ok with the now is what helped me accept the things I cannot control. I know at the end of the day everything is going to be alright.

I have to work out otherwise my mood is off. It releases endorphins, so it can greatly affect people’s moods. But I’ve always been obsessed about my health and looking good, working out, etc. even more so when other things are going on, it allows me to distract myself. I naturally have a lot of energy so if I don’t throw myself into working out, sports, work or something else, I get very irritable.