Author Topic: Has this happened to you?  (Read 4759 times)

Offline happyk

Has this happened to you?
« on: April 16, 2019, 05:07:20 AM »
So, a psychic tells you that you are going to meet your new love interest at a fair in summer. It just so happens that you are invited to a fair by your friend. You suddenly remember the prediction and you agree to with your fingers crossed. You go to the fair and you are filled with anticipation and lo and behold you meet a beautiful stranger and you fall in love and live happily ever after or for a year.

We have all been told that we are not to have any expectations and let go of what we want so that we are not clinging on to it. I agree with that to an extent as I think we are feeding obsessive energy to whatever we want. However, my question is have any of your predictions come to pass when you expected it to pass? Or is that like finding a unicorn? I have never heard anyone share anything where they get something they are hoping to receive at the time they are expecting it.

ladya

Re: Has this happened to you?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 11:55:31 AM »
I’ve had a few predict my now bf. One even predicted how many years older than me he is when I’d meet him, looks. Etc. but that reader disappeared off keen one day.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 12:20:17 PM »
I’ve had hundreds of predictions come to pass over the years and I can honestly say it’s when I haven’t been expecting it, it’s been when I’ve let go and thought ‘f*ck it! Whatever happens, happens...’ is when I got some progression.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 12:49:05 PM »
No one has ever been that specific with me before....  I had several top readers tell me I would meet someone in March/April timeframe.  I met my now guy the first weekend in February and its the first guy that things have literally gone completely smoothly for a solid 2.5 months with no red flags, no bumps, etc in a VERY long time!  I am wondering if it is him and their timing was just a tad off?  And to your note, I wasnt expecting him at all....  I was somewhere with a friend not really wanting to be there and he came out of nowhere and i wasnt even sure the first night if i liked him? 

But I think I agree if someone told me too many details like that - I'd be expecting it too much and it wouldnt manifest? 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 02:05:36 PM »
Hmm good question.

I had about 5-6 readers accurately predict my POI.

Celeste (CP) and Yona were the first back in 2016 to predict him
I finally met him March of 2018- talk about a WAIT!

During that 2 years there were at least 2 guys I thought were the guy....so I’d say my anticipation or expectation went up only when the guy I was dealing with at the time - I thought was “it”. I realized they werent it when I tried to make predictions fit lol....

And just like that, I too went out with a friend to a networking event at a sushi spot and didnt want to be there, wasn’t feeling all that confident and boom, ran into my POI. What’s funny is I was sitting down at the bar and he literally came up and sat next to me - not that he was eyeing me, it was because he was hungry (and of course I have him one of my sushi rolls lol)

Here is the order of the readers who predicted him (Celeste (CP), Yona, Delores (CP), Cookie, Indio(CP), Sherrylynn)

So for sure “that day” I wasn’t looking

Most of all of them predicted his “situation” - this is how I knew it was him
But they did describe him pretty good - Height, (Sherrylynn described him to a T - medium tall guy muscular/football build and even mentioned that he had a "M and A" in his name - Now that's specific - and he does! lol), Indio predicted specifics like he owned his own business, tall and lives close to me (he lives 15 mins away), etc etc

So for sure “that day” I wasn’t looking
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 06:57:43 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 05:41:06 AM »
I see. Sounds like it almost means that what you expect does never happen when you expect it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 02:57:32 PM »
I see. Sounds like it almost means that what you expect does never happen when you expect it 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's because when you expect something, even when you think positively about it, you are choking that energy, it's a for of resistance. That's why things come when you let it go. that doesn't mean you have to give up. It just means not focusing on it and being okay if it doesn't happen.  Expectation is a form of resistance, what you resist persists.

Offline happyk

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 04:30:37 PM »

It's because when you expect something, even when you think positively about it, you are choking that energy, it's a for of resistance. That's why things come when you let it go. that doesn't mean you have to give up. It just means not focusing on it and being okay if it doesn't happen.  Expectation is a form of resistance, what you resist persists.

I'm gonna turn into f*cking Elsa at this rate.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 02:18:48 AM »

LMAO sorry, I can't stop laughing because I have felt the same, I get the "let it go" song in my head at times lmao  What i do is I set my intention and then say but I'll be fine if it doesn't happen. Then i go on with my day. If that situation comes back into my mind, I repeat my intention and refocus my energy on something else. I do this especially with negative thoughts. I say okay, I'm feeling this because of this. thats okay. But my intention is this. Repressing that negative will set you back, as its burning in the background. And eventually i actually start feeling better about it, which helps my manifestation. I try to redirect my focus when I think too much about anything around that topic.    What i have noticed is i can manifest a sale, a rare item, a situation that isn't overly important. And when i sat down and thought why can i do this and not what i truly want? I realized that the key with those was I just said i need a bedspread for less than 100$ in that powder blue that's hard to find. I set my intention and then i don't think about it anymore. I end up forgetting about it until i find it in that colour for that price. When it's something dear to us we are afraid of letting it go because we feel we will lose it, so we hold on and choke that energy. If we can learn to apply the idea to that as the bedspread then we can manifest anything. but we are human and flawed and it's not easy and takes practise and reprogramming our subconscious. 

I'm gonna turn into f*cking Elsa at this rate.

Offline hope36

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 02:52:19 AM »

ughhhhhh... not at this post, ugh-ing at myself

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 02:56:39 AM »

Whatcha ughing at Hope? lol. Is that again prediction getting pushed because of expectation thing?

Offline hope36

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 03:06:03 AM »

Whatcha ughing at Hope? lol. Is that again prediction getting pushed because of expectation thing?

Ugh-ing coz I cant get poi out of my head, like at all. No contact for 8months now, and its still raw AF
Mattie actually told me multiple times, to not over-analyze it and that he is coming back, to just tell the universe that this is what I want, and relax/live my life and let the universe do its thing... I just cant seem to do the second part.. am trying!!!!

Predictions aren't getting pushed out, but majority of readers (Yona, Mattie to name the heavy hitters) have the re-connect at late-summer (for initial contact) so its still few months out..

Offline hope36

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 03:07:34 AM »

But needed to see this today, thanks!

Offline happyk

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2019, 03:12:47 AM »

Ugh-ing coz I cant get poi out of my head, like at all. No contact for 8months now, and its still raw AF
Mattie actually told me multiple times, to not over-analyze it and that he is coming back, to just tell the universe that this is what I want, and relax/live my life and let the universe do its thing... I just cant seem to do the second part.. am trying!!!!

Predictions aren't getting pushed out, but majority of readers (Yona, Mattie to name the heavy hitters) have the re-connect at late-summer (for initial contact) so its still few months out..

I hear you. Luckily, for me after three months it's gotten a lot easier. However, unless I hear from him the ones giving negative predictions are correct and that leaves out Yona, Mattie and many more popular ones.

It is really difficult to live life like nothing has happened when the person you love walks away but apparently our sadness and tears serve no purpose.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2019, 03:25:16 PM »
I think if something is meant to happen, it will... but life is funny and it usually does come to fruition when we least expect it.

However, there are some things that are meant to occur at a certain time, whether you expect it or not.

My opinion on this is - clinging to an expectation creates worry at best, and disappointment at worst.
Hold the space in your heart, knowing that good things will come, and let the universe do the rest of the work.

---

As far as 'letting go'... it's ok to talk yourself through whatever you are feeling. Try understanding why you feel the way you do without centering your reasoning around the other person.
When I've been in difficult situations, this helped me acknowledge and release whatever negative energies I was feeling or experiencing, and realize that while I cannot influence another person's actions that I could choose to react in a way that serves me.

Also, trying to make yourself let go of someone actually has the opposite effect in my opinion, because you end up attempting to suppress or ignore strong emotions that will eventually come back up.

Anyway, that's the best advice/insight I have, as it has worked for me. I hope it is helpful!