Author Topic: Girls (and gents) - Most of them come back... heres the proof  (Read 3224 times)

Offline LAW1974

Girls (and gents) - Most of them come back... heres the proof
« on: January 16, 2019, 03:45:27 PM »
https://www.exboyfriendrecovery.com/how-often-do-exes-come-back-after-a-breakup/

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/g2880/should-we-break-up/

These are just 2 places that site studies that show 50% or above...  couples who break up do get back together.  Studies vary from 40-65%...

The main reason I wanted to post this is because it seems A HUGE percentage of us on here are asking about a breakup...  we are spending soooo much $$$ asking psychics all of these questions.  Causing ourselves so much anxiety over it.  In time, if this person is worth it, they will probably re-enter your life.  Maybe we could spend some of that money helping to focus on ourselves instead?  And maybe deciding if the relationship was worth it in the end? 

Just wanted to put this out there..... 

Offline HornetKick

Re: Girls (and gents) - Most of them come back... heres the proof
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 04:30:28 PM »
Yeah others have mentioned this a lot on this forum, but here's the scoop. People don't just switch off and stop liking the SO after someone suggests it. Your post was fine but people don't listen or won't listen until months and/or years after the fact, because they are in it and going through it. They would rather fight tooth and nail to get back into some relationships where they thought they were in love. It's a process they have to go through obviously and then in hindsight, only until time has past, where they come to the realization of your post that they wasted so much time and money for someone who never pined after them. Or they become lurkers for a time afterwards, still getting readings about the ex.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 06:17:49 PM »
These psychics make people felt at ease that why peoples keep calling.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 07:24:11 PM »
They've always come back to me 🤷‍♀️

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 07:46:43 PM »
@Hornet and @psychic. -- I know... I just feel theres a lot of discussion on here about it and statistics and studies are something you just cannot argue with!  Psychics well they can be wrong?  Even the best ones right?  So I thought it was reasonable to post here for people to realize that there's much evidence for them to believe that their ex is coming back and maybe, just maybe it could help someone NOT make that call this time:).

Instead spend that money on YOU so you are a better YOU when they do come back OR if they arent worth it - you are strong enough to say "nah...." when they do!  That's all!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 08:50:35 PM »
Great post and very true. It's just a matter of when.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 08:54:28 PM »
Great post and very true. It's just a matter of when.

and how you'll feel about them when they do come back.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 11:36:35 PM »
https://www.exboyfriendrecovery.com/how-often-do-exes-come-back-after-a-breakup/

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/g2880/should-we-break-up/

These are just 2 places that site studies that show 50% or above...  couples who break up do get back together.  Studies vary from 40-65%...

The main reason I wanted to post this is because it seems A HUGE percentage of us on here are asking about a breakup...  we are spending soooo much $$$ asking psychics all of these questions.  Causing ourselves so much anxiety over it.  In time, if this person is worth it, they will probably re-enter your life.  Maybe we could spend some of that money helping to focus on ourselves instead?  And maybe deciding if the relationship was worth it in the end? 

Just wanted to put this out there.....

I appreicatie this post alot. and I have also cut back on talking to psychics try to manifest and take control of my own destiny. Right now it's been hard i'm trying so hard to focus on me and invest in me. To let go and trust the proccess to know what is ment to be will be no matter. what.