Author Topic: Is this just an excuse for timeframes ...  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Is this just an excuse for timeframes ...
« on: April 14, 2019, 07:54:33 PM »
Was wondering, do you believe having multiple reading pushes the predictions back from the given time frame?  Personally i always felt this was a cope out for their predictions being off but am i wrong?

Offline PinkyD

Re: Is this just an excuse for timeframes ...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 08:11:02 PM »
Was wondering, do you believe having multiple reading pushes the predictions back from the given time frame?  Personally i always felt this was a cope out for their predictions being off but am i wrong?

I've heard of this but I also felt like having multiple readings on the same issue increased my expectation/ dependency on a certain outcome and once that happens my situation either drags out or just doesn't end in my favor 🙁 it's the predictions I've literally put no stock in, those are the ones that have surpringly occurred 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 08:23:48 PM »
Hmmm yes because a very popular reader advised against getting anymore readings for that very reason.  Lol so i followed the advise and the time frame she gave came and went and still nothing.  So i just wondered how much does it really affect things.  I agree its best if we could just not focus on when so much as on if the prediction happen but then again we are only human.   I for one feel like i am waiting an eternity to see things happen. 😞

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 09:52:55 PM »
I think it depends on the person. If you believe that your POI can feel your energy and your anxiety is nuts, then maybe. If it's a career or something not POI related, then maybe not.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 10:14:38 PM »
Muliple readings do not push back time frames what it does is confuse the hell out of you and cause you to make decisions that CAN alter the current time line and energy.

If you've had a reading and got good news then had one after about the same topic but this time the reader reads reverals when the first one didn't it will change the tone of the reading.

Example: Reader number one says you're gonna marry you POI and live to be 1000 years old then die together peacefully etc. She saw you two hitting the town that weekend and loving and having fun.   You call back because for some reason you feel the need to be told the same thing again. This time you speak to a reader who reads the reversed cards as well and can do remote readings and the electric slide among other cool dance moves. She tells you almost the exact same thing but then she throws out the 3 of swords, the moon and the tower and says after you get over THAT hellish trinity you'll live to 1000 and die with one another etc. 

You of course ask her what those cards mean and she tells you the 3 of swords usually means there's a 3rd party situation, the moon is someone is hiding something and being sneaky and the tower is the big blow-up that's rushing to you.  After hearing that what do you do? You tie your hair in a ponytail slap some grease on your face take off your earrings grab your sneakers cause you're going to kick some tail. Someone is gonna get beat like a DRUM in a school parade.

NOW...consider these 2 reference points: 1. Prior to your reading you and the POI were doing justtttt fine. Remember the plans to go to dinner the first reader saw? Well you two had already planned that so she picked that up beautifully. However you are now on the war path because you now know about the other chick/fella and hell is a raising. When you're finished raking him over the coals do you really think anyone's going anywhere that weekend?  You're probably not gonna want to look at each other much less speak to one another. Your outburst and possible assault on your POI just changed your timeframe.
2.  You called back on the same issue so there can be some trust issues a foot and you wanted reassurance but what you actually did was put out enough anxiety and fear you defeated your own purpose and drew those terrible cards.  From my experience it is alway a great idea to wait out a prediction.  Multiple calls in my opinion is like farting in an elevator and watching the reaction on the faces of the people just getting on.  The new people being all the readers afer the first trying to figure out who needs an enema.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 10:20:57 PM »
Muliple readings do not push back time frames what it does is confuse the hell out of you and cause you to make decisions that CAN alter the current time line and energy.

If you've had a reading and got good news then had one after about the same topic but this time the reader reads reverals when the first one didn't it will change the tone of the reading.

Example: Reader number one says you're gonna marry you POI and live to be 1000 years old then die together peacefully etc. She saw you two hitting the town that weekend and loving and having fun.   You call back because for some reason you feel the need to be told the same thing again. This time you speak to a reader who reads the reversed cards as well and can do remote readings and the electric slide among other cool dance moves. She tells you almost the exact same thing but then she throws out the 3 of swords, the moon and the tower and says after you get over THAT hellish trinity you'll live to 1000 and die with one another etc. 

You of course ask her what those cards mean and she tells you the 3 of swords usually means there's a 3rd party situation, the moon is someone is hiding something and being sneaky and the tower is the big blow-up that's rushing to you.  After hearing that what do you do? You tie your hair in a ponytail slap some grease on your face take off your earrings grab your sneakers cause you're going to kick some tail. Someone is gonna get beat like a DRUM in a school parade.

NOW...consider these 2 reference points: 1. Prior to your reading you and the POI were doing justtttt fine. Remember the plans to go to dinner the first reader saw? Well you two had already planned that so she picked that up beautifully. However you are now on the war path because you now know about the other chick/fella and hell is a raising. When you're finished raking him over the coals do you really think anyone's going anywhere that weekend?  You're probably not gonna want to look at each other much less speak to one another. Your outburst and possible assault on your POI just changed your timeframe.
2.  You called back on the same issue so there can be some trust issues a foot and you wanted reassurance but what you actually did was put out enough anxiety and fear you defeated your own purpose and drew those terrible cards.  From my experience it is alway a great idea to wait out a prediction.  Multiple calls in my opinion is like farting in an elevator and watching the reaction on the faces of the people just getting on.  The new people being all the readers afer the first trying to figure out who needs an enema.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Enema needed in the elevator. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 10:51:53 PM »

Or this. ^^^  😂😂😂

Offline marciamia

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 11:08:12 PM »
Archer, you totally won the internet for the day  ;D ;D ;D

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 12:12:50 AM »
That description was ALMOST 90% me growing up. I would get a reading anddddd well...God forbid anyone hinted at a third party. I remember my Aunt told me I was going to marry the guy I was dating at the time. So me being blabber mouth told him. He told me under any circumstance would he marry me because and I quote "you're nuts".  I convinced him I wasn't we got married and according to him he confirmed I was loool then we got divorced. My aunt told me that too but I ignored the heck out of that part with a bunch of "yeah yeah yeah's".

Looking back I was terrible when I was younger and I think I took advantage of certain aspects of my familial relationships looool. I also killed a ton of outcomes with my temper. Geez. Anyway that's just me.

teehee ( that is literally how I sound laughing teehee)  lool

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 12:14:11 AM »

Hahaha this makes a lot of sense! LOL

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 12:20:49 AM »
I think it depends on the person. If you believe that your POI can feel your energy and your anxiety is nuts, then maybe. If it's a career or something not POI related, then maybe not.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!

My mother use to tell me what a good baby I was I never cried and when I did it was more like a soft mewl ( -_- ). I was 10 pounds and I was born with membrane over my face so I looked like I was gonna rob a bank coming out. They also had to turn me becaude I was feet down for the longest and wouldn't move. I'm her last child I think I broke her vagina. Anyway I was normally great except when I got angry. She said everyone felt my anger. I didn't have to say a word. She said it felt like heat and I remember when I was 10 my father threw a mango at me ( longggg story ) and it caught me in my back and I didn't speak to him for two weeks and in that time he would constantly tell my mother to talk to me so I'd get over being angry at him because I was making him sick. So yes I agree totally. My current POI tells me all the time that I'm stressful and I'm pressuring him. I of course deny knowing what he's talking about but he's right. When I pray and meditate I dedicate 30 minutes just to him and in that time I remind him of all the good things he should be doing to make sure we have a successful relationship. I have a lodestone that I baptised in his name and we have some healthy chats. It's the least I can do men are idiots. loool  ;D

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 01:24:17 AM »

Archer, this happened to me !! My boyfriend has kids to somebody else. Around Christmas time he was acting odd. I thought it was suspicious and called a psychic, who told me he was back with his ex ! For some stupid reason I listened to her. We had a massive fight and he blocked me for 5 weeks. He was not with his ex. That was the time I found it he was a drug addict. His ex had a new boyfriend that she was quite happy with and wasn’t interested in my boyfriend. Anyway I accused him, we had a hugeeee fight. As I said he blocked me. He came back late January and I still don’t feel like we’ve fully recovered from it. All of what I was told by other psychics did happen, however my stupidity and believing a stranger over him delayed it.