Author Topic: Readers who jump to negative outcomes w/o any validating info  (Read 6453 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Readers who jump to negative outcomes w/o any validating info
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 07:48:43 PM »
Agree with you. Shaman Kira negative, Nicole was just a downright condescending bitch. And Kisha was not too nice and whole reading kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.

ladya

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 03:25:41 AM »
Shaman Kira supper abrunpt and negative and flipped her prediction
Nicole 4 Sees just downright disrespectful abrupt and hung up on me and then blocked me
Kisha: Negative also flipped her prediction from last year. Nothing she predicted came true
Infinite Star. Also super negative and then hung up on me as well when I asked for some explanation

That’s how I feel about kisha. I read with her a few years ago and she flipped within a few weeks and what she said was much more negative than the reality and not true either. She never worked for
Me. I don’t have issues with negative readings if they’re true it’s when it’s not the case, it can seriously mess with your head.

Offline Danica

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2019, 07:53:02 PM »
Leanne wasn't negative for me just nothing apart from a few sentences in the reading resonated or had anything to do with me. A different Nicole was very negative for me (and wrong) and also Psychic Adora was very negative and also turned out wrong. She didn't seem to realize there was an existing relationship and treated the question like it was about a random POI, she said he had other women and we wouldn't see each other again (neither turned out to be true we are together now but it was unnecessarily upsetting none the less).

I remember having a reading with psychic adora last summer and she pulled that random POI and other women crap with me too. I'm seeing a pattern emerge here.

That makes me feel better. I know it's not true and caused a lot of unnecessary problems between us, but it was still somewhat recent so it stayed in the back of my mind. I read with her in the past and she seemed accurate, but looking back (email readings) she was just parroting back information I'd already given.

anything