Author Topic: Free readings  (Read 8160 times)

Offline username1111

Free readings
« on: April 14, 2019, 06:19:27 PM »
Hi everyone,

I would like to offer a few FREE readings this week. I can probably do up to 5 between Monday > Friday.
I am attaching 2 type of spreads:
A - specific question, can be about anything and gives a lot of context.
B - relationships spread (does not have to be romantic).

What I need from you:
- your question with names (or initials)
- the spread you want me to use?
- How many shuffles do you want? pick 1 to 10

I will also ask you to give me some honest feedback, because its important for me to validate what I got and how I interpreted and delivered the messages as well.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Offline njlady

Re: Free readings
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 11:48:21 PM »
I don't need a reading but I'd like a second opinion.  I just bought some Lenormand cards and I basically read them by using the guidebook I also bought, lol.

I was supposed to hear from someone (Man) by last Thursday, Friday at the latest. I didn't, so I figured on Monday. Again nothing.

My exact question was When will I hear from (Man)

I got:

Coffin                      Birds      Scythe (facing right)
ending/completion    now       orally

Dog                        Lady       Tree
18th                        Me          patience is key

One of these was from a card combo (if this comes after that)   
Does this sound right?  Forgot to add, there is something he is wrapping up so the coffin made sense.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 11:52:50 PM by njlady »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 01:21:13 AM »
I don't need a reading but I'd like a second opinion.  I just bought some Lenormand cards and I basically read them by using the guidebook I also bought, lol.

I was supposed to hear from someone (Man) by last Thursday, Friday at the latest. I didn't, so I figured on Monday. Again nothing.

I got:

Does this sound right?  Forgot to add, there is something he is wrapping up so the coffin made sense.

I'm in the process of learning myself, but I'll take a closer look at this in a bit.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 01:45:38 AM »

I got:

So, timing with Lenormand, like with a lot of card "systems," is tricky. There are several ways to read timing with Lenormand cards. I don't have a whole lot of experience depending on them for timing, but I'll take a stab at it.

Coffin-Birds-Scythe
Dog-Lady-Tree

First a general pace - Coffin, Dog, Tree are slow. Scythe is fast. Lady is medium. On balance, the timing pace is slow.

This is a challenge with how you've laid the cards in terms of determining the length of the time they cover. Typically you'd do lines of 3, 5, 7, 9. OR, you might lay a spread of 3x3 with each row atop the other. 2x3 is nonstandard, at least in my mentor's approach, which makes the layout hard to judge overall. Most 3x3 spreads, for instance, will cover about 4-6 weeks, then we can judge from the "pace" of the cards what that might mean. I'd say your 2x3 might cover a time period of 3-4 weeks. You'd then divide it into 3s, that's 10 days roughly. Considering the predominance here of "slow" cards, I'd say you're looking at at least 3 weeks from the time of the reading. (With no "fast" card appearing, I would have said all four weeks.)

Another timing method, which will give you a season, is to look at what card your significator faces. Here Lady faces Tree, which is the 7 of hearts. Hearts represent spring, and 6 pips represents the start of the season, with each ascending card generally representing an additional 11 days. Spring having started on March 20, I would say you'd hear from him between April 11-April 23.

My mentor would caution you not to attempt to construct a narrative based on card meanings when what you asked for was timing, FWIW. If you want, for instance, to know HOW he'd contact you, that would be a separate question with new cards cast.

My personal opinion is that doing these kinds of calculations is cumbersome and I prefer to incorporate timing into the question. For instance: Will X contact me this month?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 01:58:11 AM by journalmuse »

Offline username1111

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 04:13:10 AM »
Thanks @journalmuse
That was super interesting!

I wish I could give you a helpful answer @njlady but I read with the rider Waite deck mostly and sometimes uses the Gypsy oracles for clarifiers... So I am not familiar with lenormand cards.

But it makes me want to try it ;)

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 10:23:43 AM »

I got:

So, timing with Lenormand, like with a lot of card "systems," is tricky. There are several ways to read timing with Lenormand cards. I don't have a whole lot of experience depending on them for timing, but I'll take a stab at it.

Coffin-Birds-Scythe
Dog-Lady-Tree

First a general pace - Coffin, Dog, Tree are slow. Scythe is fast. Lady is medium. On balance, the timing pace is slow.

This is a challenge with how you've laid the cards in terms of determining the length of the time they cover. Typically you'd do lines of 3, 5, 7, 9. OR, you might lay a spread of 3x3 with each row atop the other. 2x3 is nonstandard, at least in my mentor's approach, which makes the layout hard to judge overall. Most 3x3 spreads, for instance, will cover about 4-6 weeks, then we can judge from the "pace" of the cards what that might mean. I'd say your 2x3 might cover a time period of 3-4 weeks. You'd then divide it into 3s, that's 10 days roughly. Considering the predominance here of "slow" cards, I'd say you're looking at at least 3 weeks from the time of the reading. (With no "fast" card appearing, I would have said all four weeks.)

Another timing method, which will give you a season, is to look at what card your significator faces. Here Lady faces Tree, which is the 7 of hearts. Hearts represent spring, and 6 pips represents the start of the season, with each ascending card generally representing an additional 11 days. Spring having started on March 20, I would say you'd hear from him between April 11-April 23.

My mentor would caution you not to attempt to construct a narrative based on card meanings when what you asked for was timing, FWIW. If you want, for instance, to know HOW he'd contact you, that would be a separate question with new cards cast.

My personal opinion is that doing these kinds of calculations is cumbersome and I prefer to incorporate timing into the question. For instance: Will X contact me this month?

Thanks! It's my doctor so I'm positive it will be by phone.  I did a 3x3 spread. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 02:35:49 PM »
Thanks @journalmuse

I wish I could give you a helpful answer @njlady but I read with the rider Waite deck mostly and sometimes uses the Gypsy oracles for clarifiers... So I am not familiar with lenormand cards.

Glad you enjoyed it. Lenormand is better at concrete questions, and does not use intuition. In addition some of the cards are the same, but have different meanings, so I think it can be tough to switch between the two. (For instance, moon in Lenormand has a much different meaning than moon in tarot.)

At any rate, I'm glad to swap readings, if you're still interested.

Offline username1111

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 05:38:05 PM »
yes, I am interested!
I have a few readings lined up already, but could probably do it around the end of the week.
Lets ping eachother via PM :)

Thanks @journalmuse

Glad you enjoyed it. Lenormand is better at concrete questions, and does not use intuition. In addition some of the cards are the same, but have different meanings, so I think it can be tough to switch between the two. (For instance, moon in Lenormand has a much different meaning than moon in tarot.)

At any rate, I'm glad to swap readings, if you're still interested.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:47:05 PM by username1111 »

Offline username1111

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2019, 10:06:53 PM »
I have some time to do few readings this upcoming week.
Cheers

Offline username1111

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2019, 05:49:04 PM »
Having some free time the upcoming days - ping me if you would like a free reading :)
The only thing I ask back is honest feedback so I can validate/invalidate what I get and improve my readings!
Cheers & blessings to y'all

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2019, 07:37:50 PM »
Having some free time the upcoming days - ping me if you would like a free reading :)
The only thing I ask back is honest feedback so I can validate/invalidate what I get and improve my readings!
Hey there! I sent you a private message, as I would love a reading! Please let me know if you got it. :) <3

Offline nancy

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2019, 02:14:28 AM »

Thank you so much . You are very accurate and explained very throughly for each card.

Offline username1111

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2019, 04:30:44 AM »

Thank you so much . You are very accurate and explained very throughly for each card.

You are very welcome :)

Offline username1111

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2019, 05:37:39 PM »
Quick update. First of all, thanks so much for all the people who are allowing me to read for them :)

I received a lot of requests, and I will take care of ALL of them but new ones will have a waiting time of at least a week.

PS: the messaging system on the forum is weird and confusing, so if I did not reply to you, ping me one more time... I may just have missed your msg in the mailbox.

Offline username1111

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2019, 08:54:10 PM »
Note to people I have read for during the past 2 weeks. If you got an audio reading and you want to keep it, please download it and keep it on your end. I will delete the files after a couple of days to free space on my Gdrive.
Thanks again for all of you who allowed me to read for you :)
Blessings to y'all!