Author Topic: Free readings  (Read 8165 times)

Offline username1111

Re: Free readings
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2019, 07:18:48 AM »
Just wanted to share! My reading was amazing! She picked up on every single aspect of my complicated situation with no info. And I mean every. Single. Thing. Super accurate! I loved the way she went into detail with every card, I didn’t expect the reading to be so detailed and in depth! Thank you!!

Thank you 🙏

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2019, 08:16:42 PM »
I have to agree with all of this! She’s INCREDIBLE!! She’s read a couple of times for me, regarding a difficult situation, and she was 100% SPOT ON regarding the details.. she’s also very sweet and caring <3 shes the best

Offline username1111

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2019, 03:47:33 AM »
I have to agree with all of this! She’s INCREDIBLE!! She’s read a couple of times for me, regarding a difficult situation, and she was 100% SPOT ON regarding the details.. she’s also very sweet and caring <3 shes the best

🙏🙏🙏
Thank you for the sweet support!

I still have some readings lined up and have closed my request nearly 2 weeks ago.
My apologies to the people waiting. I have been slammed with a lot of overtime at my work and my energy has been super drained... My readings suck when my energy is low. But hopefully I will be able to catch up this weekend and reopen the requests on my website.

Thanks to all of you who allowed me to read for you. :)

Offline username1111

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2019, 06:24:01 PM »
I am always happy to provide guidance and free readings when my schedule allows me to do so in my spare time.

NEVERTHELESS, I have no obligation to do so and I will IGNORE all inquiries on my website coming from individuals who are ENTITLED and who lack basic good manners.

Funny how people think they can treat you like shit and still think you would dedicate half an hour of your life to read theirs cards.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:49:08 PM by username1111 »

Offline username1111

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2019, 11:01:22 PM »
Thanks @Momento :)

This gal sent me a super dry msg, no "hi" no "please"... just a plain question - I honestly felt like i was fed like a google search input ^^.
I get it, when we multitask and stuff we are not always super mindful, but I replied to her that I was not a software or a bot and saying "hi" may be nice.
Then she went loco. well. Well, seems that she needs to learn good manners more than she need a tarot reading.

anything