Author Topic: Free readings  (Read 8166 times)

Offline username1111

Re: Free readings
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 08:53:28 PM »
Hi everyone,

I will have some time to do a few free readings on these upcoming days.
Quick reminder: I am not a psychic, I just studied the cards as personal development and I read them intuitively. Cards do not lie but I may misinterpret them.

In exchange to free readings, I am asking you to send me back some honest feedbacks (don't worry about hurting my feelings, you wont) - By providing honest feedback, you allow me to improve my readings - so its a win win situation.

What I need from you:
- Name or initials + your question
- Number of time you want me to shuffle the deck for you.

What you will get from me:
- a photo of your spread and an audio recording of my interpretation of your cards (thats way faster than typing for me).

Cheers & blessings.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 09:22:20 PM »
Your readings are amazing!

Hi everyone,

Quick reminder: I am not a psychic, I just studied the cards as personal development and I read them intuitively. Cards do not lie but I may misinterpret them.

In exchange to free readings, I am asking you to send me back some honest feedbacks (don't worry about hurting my feelings, you wont) - By providing honest feedback, you allow me to improve my readings - so its a win win situation.

What I need from you:

- a photo of your spread and an audio recording of my interpretation of your cards (thats way faster than typing for me).

Cheers & blessings.

Offline username1111

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2019, 09:38:14 PM »
Your readings are amazing!

Hi everyone,

What I need from you:

Cheers & blessings.

:D Big hugs @tellmewhy! thanks for your support!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 10:29:58 PM »
Hi everyone,

What I need from you:

Cheers & blessings.

I’d be interested in a reading

Offline big12africa

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 09:21:37 PM »
Please I would also like a free reading..

Offline username1111

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2019, 10:17:25 PM »
Hi guys,
I did about ~30 free readings so far using this thread. I would like to thank again all the people who allowed me to read for them :)

If some of you are up for returning me the favor, I would greatly appreciate it :)
There are 2 matters I would like to get insights onto - I can pm you the details.

Please let me know if you would like to read for me.

Much love & blessing :)

V.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 10:35:15 PM by username1111 »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2019, 10:18:03 PM »
I can; drop me a note

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2019, 10:51:47 PM »
I must say to you all that she is the truth ! She sent me a reading two days ago and for some reason I’m just now reading it today. However two days ago ironically things took a turn for me and things that she stated in the reading I started realizing so the reading only put clarity to what I was feeling intuitively. She’s awesome !!

Offline Dap930

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2019, 10:10:47 PM »
Hi :) If you are still doing free readings I would love to jump in on this :)

Offline username1111

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2019, 08:15:13 AM »
I am currently traveling but I will have some availability for a couple of readings starting this weekend. I already received a few requests last week so, the new ones may have to wait a week or 2.

Offline username1111

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2019, 02:21:21 AM »
Hi guys,

I was encouraged to setup a little page of my own by some of the people I read for over the past couple of months.
So here it is :)

https://tarot-readings-by-val.crd.co/

I have been sending about 50+ free readings since I started this thread, and I will continue to do so as much as I can.

But please, from now on, ONLY use the website above to request new readings.
(it will be easier for me not to miss messages - the mailbox on this forum is not he easiest to use)

Also, keep in mind that I have a full time job and that I can only do a few readings a week, so be patient with me :)
Readings take time and energy, so if you are enjoying what I delivered to you, you can send me back some love on the website by posting some review or/and doing some donations :)

PS: if you messaged me before this post, don't worry, I got you and you will receive your reading in your mailbox HERE in the upcoming days.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2019, 06:17:26 AM »
Thank you so much for the reading and i truly appreciate your time and consideration. After listening to your audio, all i can say is "WOW Phenomenal Reading". You are truly gifted! You picked up so well on the energies and current situation. Overall great experience!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2019, 03:35:55 PM »
I wish you great success!

Offline username1111

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2019, 03:55:51 PM »
I wish you great success!

Thank you! And thank you for buying me coffee 🙏😊

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2019, 01:16:19 AM »
Just wanted to share! My reading was amazing! She picked up on every single aspect of my complicated situation with no info. And I mean every. Single. Thing. Super accurate! I loved the way she went into detail with every card, I didn’t expect the reading to be so detailed and in depth! Thank you!!

anything