Author Topic: One card answer  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

One card answer
« on: October 02, 2019, 11:52:24 PM »
I was hoping someone can do a one card question for me.   I am skipping readings for the month of Oct but am dying to know something.

Can someone verify for me if the unknown number text is who i think it is.

Thanks in advance just want to see of anyone can pick up anything. 🙏

Offline maggs30

Re: One card answer
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 12:36:48 AM »
I use a pendulum and it was a no.

Offline username1111

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 01:05:48 AM »
I got the high priestess in the reverse. So probably someone that wants to break the silence or open up / reveal some secrets.

Yaz88

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 01:13:44 AM »
I got the ten of Cups rx and the four of wands upright.  Looks like past disappointment that someone wants to turn into happiness.  I may be totally off with my interpretation of the cards, but the actual cards are most likely accurate. 

Oh and both cards came out, not just one.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 03:00:14 AM »
Thank you so much everyone. ❤ 

I got a text from a number i don't know asking me who this is that my number is on their phone bill.  My gut tell me its the ex's so.  But since i didn't reply i just don't know.  If i ever find out i will come back and let you know.  Or who knows.it could just be a wrong number. 🤷‍♀️
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 03:02:45 AM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 03:08:21 AM »

I got a text from a number i don't know asking me who this is that my number is on their phone bill.  My gut tell me its the ex's so.  But since i didn't reply i just don't know.  If i ever find out i will come back and let you know.  Or who knows.it could just be a wrong number. 🤷‍♀️

Did you try googling the number or maybe have someone text them from a different number?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2019, 01:55:55 PM »
It does have that sneaky sneak feel to it. I mean, I wouldn't text some number that I didn't recognize, asking who that person is, on the pretext that said number appeared on my phone bill. Also, who reads their phone bill?

My thoughts exactly! I haven't seen an itemized bill in ages.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2019, 01:57:01 PM »

Did you try googling the number or maybe have someone text them from a different number?

I actually did all i got was the area the number is from.  So much for that.  🤷‍♀️

Offline username1111

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2019, 03:46:17 PM »
It does have that sneaky sneak feel to it. I mean, I wouldn't text some number that I didn't recognize, asking who that person is, on the pretext that said number appeared on my phone bill. Also, who reads their phone bill?

Who reads their phone bill...someone who suspects cheating!

Agreed... And the high priestess rx def means that person wants to know who is the *secret* person behind your phone no... Reveal the mystery!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2019, 03:47:29 PM »
Yes i was amazed at how they all kind of have a similar feeling without any details.  You guys all rock!!!

Yaz88

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2019, 11:44:28 PM »

Interesting! All the cards people pulled seem to support that. 10 cups rx + 4 of wands shows an unhappy home. High Priestess reversed is digging into hidden info maybe reading too much into things, can also represent cheating or jealousy. 7 of swords is someone being evasive or sneaky, Knight of wands is messages and pursuit, 8 of wands rx means the pursuit falls flat and goes nowhere. The Star is like when a light bulb goes on and you get an idea about something and go OH that's it.

Still tired, it’s always such a treat to read your interpretation of the cards.  If you wrote a book in tarot, I’d  buy it, read it, and confer it!