Author Topic: Best at timeframes?  (Read 14771 times)

Offline SoulStar1111

Re: Best at timeframes?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 10:14:55 AM »
Ah ok you said you used her on Keen that’s why i asked.
Are you in Australia ? I’ve always wondered where she’s from lol. I use her on keen. She’s never been negative for me and definitely wasn’t vague. Maybe she has changed a bit? I spoke to Miss Ann last week and she was alright. Nothing I could verify. I do like Autumn rivers as well, however she is rarely on

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2019, 10:30:48 AM »
Oh and yes she is Australian.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 10:52:57 AM »
Her name is Ari Kala and apparently she is really well known. I found her fb page, if it’s even the same girl?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:38:00 PM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 12:24:29 PM »
Her name is Ari Kala and apparently she is really well known. I found her fb page.

Wow are you sure this is really Ari from Bitwine?? 😯

Offline flora0250

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2019, 12:34:09 PM »
Her name is Ari Kala and apparently she is really well known. I found her fb page.

Wow are you sure this is really Ari from Bitwine?? 😯

Yes I’m skeptical if that is her because that is nothing close to the name that shows up on my PayPal receipt.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2019, 12:35:57 PM »
I was thinking this too !! Her first name on my PayPal receipt isn’t even Ari?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2019, 12:53:40 PM »
Nope. Its not. And I googled the name it is ... & idk. I’m confused lol.

ladya

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2019, 01:00:39 PM »
That article is not her Lolol.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2019, 01:34:28 PM »
I am a huge fan of Ari and her timeframes. They have always been consistent. But I guess I’m just curious if anyone else has found a psychic on any platform that has accurately given them a contact prediction timeframe ? Its only been a week today since we talked last, however I’m getting super sad and impatient 😔

Tajah (CP) has been the only one in 3 years that has gotten timeframes right for me (either the exact date or within the week) Cookie has been good with time ranges (for example May-June).

Other than that no one really

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2019, 02:14:56 PM »
That article is not her Lolol.

Thanks ladya!

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2019, 09:12:11 PM »
Abundant Visions (Gaylene) gave me 1-3; she said it could either be days, weeks, months or the number 13.  Well, I got contact in three weeks exactly after the reading.
Does Abundant Visions throw out random numbers for timeframes? days weeks or months is not a timeframe. I was hoping she act gave legitimate timeframes not random numbers.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2019, 02:09:48 AM »
I just went back and had a look at an old reading, definitely random numbers. I think Ari is the only one that has given me days/weeks and it’s actually panned out. Usually it’s just numbers that may or may not mean anything.

Abundant Visions (Gaylene) gave me 1-3; she said it could either be days, weeks, months or the number 13.  Well, I got contact in three weeks exactly after the reading.
Does Abundant Visions throw out random numbers for timeframes? days weeks or months is not a timeframe. I was hoping she act gave legitimate timeframes not random numbers.
:o
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 02:11:51 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

josh34

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2019, 02:29:59 AM »

They're not random. At least most of them aren't. They correlate to the day, month, etc. A lot of psychics do this, too. It's not just her.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2019, 08:10:06 AM »
If they don’t specify what the numbers correlate to then yes then are random it cant be days weeks months thats not a prediction and yes too many advisors do it who can’t provide actual timeframes.

They're not random. At least most of them aren't. They correlate to the day, month, etc. A lot of psychics do this, too. It's not just her.

josh34

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2019, 11:37:25 AM »
If they don’t specify what the numbers correlate to then yes then are random it cant be days weeks months thats not a prediction and yes too many advisors do it who can’t provide actual timeframes.

Um. Yes you can. A lot of advisors do this. It's not just a guessing game. Abundant has given me specific days of when something would happen, and they'd happen on that day. You dont know what you're talking about. Dont even say anything about it if you're only going through this with skepticism and haven't experienced these number predictions. That's really negative and obnoxious and you're clearly very wrong. Most advisors cant tell you "you'll run into a guy named Matt, he'll work as a real estate agent in Santa Barbara California. His mom's name is Freeda." You're overestimating psychic ability. And abundant, among others who use numbers, have proven themselves time and time again. Dont try and talk back about something, arguing, if you have no clue what you're talking about. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 11:47:26 AM by josh34 »