Author Topic: Best at timeframes?  (Read 14788 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Best at timeframes?
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2019, 12:48:19 PM »
I've had psychics give me specific dates that never panned out, but Gaylene gave me a 1 and a 3, and while she couldn't tell me an exact day, she was correct.  She said these numbers could correlate to days, weeks, or months or maybe the number 13.  And it happened three weeks after my reading with her.

Mattie gave me Friday twice, and while she could not tell me to mark my calendar and wait for contact, she too was right.  I did hear from my ex on a Friday after nearly three months of radio silence.  I think that's pretty awesome.

I'll come back and update if the last specific date I got from someone (Luciana from CP) pans out, which is for tomorrow.  But I think expecting exact dates is really expecting too much.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2019, 01:42:11 PM »
If they don’t specify what the numbers correlate to then yes then are random it cant be days weeks months thats not a prediction and yes too many advisors do it who can’t provide actual timeframes.
Abundant Visions (Gaylene) gave me 1-3; she said it could either be days, weeks, months or the number 13.  Well, I got contact in three weeks exactly after the reading.
Does Abundant Visions throw out random numbers for timeframes? days weeks or months is not a timeframe. I was hoping she act gave legitimate timeframes not random numbers.

They're not random. At least most of them aren't. They correlate to the day, month, etc. A lot of psychics do this, too. It's not just her.

Um. Yes you can. A lot of advisors do this. It's not just a guessing game. Abundant has given me specific days of when something would happen, and they'd happen on that day. You dont know what you're talking about. Dont even say anything about it if you're only going through this with skepticism and haven't experienced these number predictions. That's really negative and obnoxious and you're clearly very wrong. Most advisors cant tell you "you'll run into a guy named Matt, he'll work as a real estate agent in Santa Barbara California. His mom's name is Freeda." You're overestimating psychic ability. And abundant, among others who use numbers, have proven themselves time and time again. Dont try and talk back about something, arguing, if you have no clue what you're talking about. Thanks.

I have to agree with Soul on this one.

If a reader cant tell you what the number is in relation to, then it is a random number!

Random doesnt mean bad, but it is just something their spirit guides gave them.
Unfortunately when this happens you will have to wait for the prediction to happen for it to make sense. Like getting a 3 or 2 or whatever...you dont know if its days weeks months or the actually day or the 23rd....but when it happens that’s the only way you can validate that kind of thing.
Random numbers like this to me are NOT a timing prediction - it is simply PART of the prediction.

A timing prediction to me is specific enough for “TIMING” - For example if the reader says Around August or August 16th or in 3 days or 5 WEEKs or something related to TIME.

Otherwise the number is just part of the prediction as a WHOLE.

josh34

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2019, 03:34:55 PM »
If they don’t specify what the numbers correlate to then yes then are random it cant be days weeks months thats not a prediction and yes too many advisors do it who can’t provide actual timeframes.
Abundant Visions (Gaylene) gave me 1-3; she said it could either be days, weeks, months or the number 13.  Well, I got contact in three weeks exactly after the reading.
Does Abundant Visions throw out random numbers for timeframes? days weeks or months is not a timeframe. I was hoping she act gave legitimate timeframes not random numbers.

They're not random. At least most of them aren't. They correlate to the day, month, etc. A lot of psychics do this, too. It's not just her.

Um. Yes you can. A lot of advisors do this. It's not just a guessing game. Abundant has given me specific days of when something would happen, and they'd happen on that day. You dont know what you're talking about. Dont even say anything about it if you're only going through this with skepticism and haven't experienced these number predictions. That's really negative and obnoxious and you're clearly very wrong. Most advisors cant tell you "you'll run into a guy named Matt, he'll work as a real estate agent in Santa Barbara California. His mom's name is Freeda." You're overestimating psychic ability. And abundant, among others who use numbers, have proven themselves time and time again. Dont try and talk back about something, arguing, if you have no clue what you're talking about. Thanks.

If a reader cant tell you what the number is in relation to, then it is a random number!

Unfortunately when this happens you will have to wait for the prediction to happen for it to make sense. Like getting a 3 or 2 or whatever...you dont know if its days weeks months or the actually day or the 23rd....but when it happens that’s the only way you can validate that kind of thing.
Random numbers like this to me are NOT a timing prediction - it is simply PART of the prediction.

A timing prediction to me is specific enough for “TIMING” - For example if the reader says Around August or August 16th or in 3 days or 5 WEEKs or something related to TIME.

Okay, I got annoyed because I read it as them thinking that the numbers are "fake", mean nothing, and that they cant get timing. Abundant and others have shown time and time again to be able to get timing down, even if they cant say whether the 7 is days or weeks, in some cases. Abundant, I know, can narrow it down, and tell whether "itll be days" or "it wont be soon", but she can also get a specific day, which shes gotten for me before (April 8th, last year. She said that exact date)

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2019, 11:30:56 PM »
Josh34 you need to calm down! You seriously misunderstood what I clearly stated and also take these readings far too seriously if you get that worked up over people’s opinions on a forum which they are entitled to without being attacked by someone like you.Whatever issues you clearly have don’t take it out on people who choose to express their opinions!

Okay, I got annoyed because I read it as them thinking that the numbers are "fake", mean nothing, and that they cant get timing. Abundant and others have shown time and time again to be able to get timing down, even if they cant say whether the 7 is days or weeks, in some cases. Abundant, I know, can narrow it down, and tell whether "itll be days" or "it wont be soon", but she can also get a specific day, which shes gotten for me before (April 8th, last year. She said that exact date)

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2019, 11:33:53 PM »
Thanks Sparkle you clearly understood point i was trying to make!

josh34

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2019, 11:35:16 PM »
Josh34 you need to calm down! You seriously misunderstood what I clearly stated and also take these readings far too seriously if you get that worked up over people’s opinions on a forum which they are entitled to without being attacked by someone like you.Whatever issues you clearly have don’t take it out on people who choose to express their opinions!

Hm.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2019, 12:31:36 AM »
Thanks Sparkle you clearly understood point i was trying to make!

😊 No problem lol

Offline Zzib

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2019, 02:01:36 PM »
Ari does lol.
That’s strange, I literally talked to Ari to get a timeframe and said she didn’t do timeframes, same with Hilary80

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2019, 05:14:26 PM »
Ari was wrong for me too.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2019, 07:06:50 PM »
Ari does lol.
That’s strange, I literally talked to Ari to get a timeframe and said she didn’t do timeframes, same with Hilary80

Was this a very recent reading? I got timeframes the 2 times I read with her. They were wrong.

Yes, it was last week both! Hilary gave me great insights and told me that she gets my person is going to contact soon but she doesn’t really do timing. Same with Ari said she gets contact from my person but didn’t say anything about timing

Offline Zzib

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2019, 07:09:52 PM »
Ari was wrong for me too.
i am not sure if I connected with Ari, gave me great insights but and said my person is interested in me, however Hilary80 was more positive so hopefully it will be good outcome

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2019, 12:40:08 AM »
I've had psychics give me specific dates that never panned out, but Gaylene gave me a 1 and a 3, and while she couldn't tell me an exact day, she was correct.  She said these numbers could correlate to days, weeks, or months or maybe the number 13.  And it happened three weeks after my reading with her.

Mattie gave me Friday twice, and while she could not tell me to mark my calendar and wait for contact, she too was right.  I did hear from my ex on a Friday after nearly three months of radio silence.  I think that's pretty awesome.

I'll come back and update if the last specific date I got from someone (Luciana from CP) pans out, which is for tomorrow.  But I think expecting exact dates is really expecting too much.

Mattie told me friday twice too....  i never heard from my ex, i dont care now b/c im over him and have a new BF but just sayin' i feel like she always says friday?

Offline user5942

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2019, 03:43:26 AM »
Never got a Friday from Mattie

Only events and months of the year

josh34

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2019, 03:56:11 AM »

Mattie told me friday twice too....  i never heard from my ex, i dont care now b/c im over him and have a new BF but just sayin' i feel like she always says friday?

Did mattie predict reconciliation for you two? Was she wrong with her "big predictions" for you, then?

anything