Author Topic: Giving in... But predictions happened.  (Read 3904 times)

Offline psychicaddict1

Giving in... But predictions happened.
« on: April 11, 2019, 06:15:05 PM »
Hey guys!

Just a bit of an update on me. Me and my boyfriend are still going strong after almost three years of dating. There are obviously huge ups and downs, just like in every relationship... but I can be happy to say that things are going well over here.

BUT, just like everyone else... I've had my moments of falling back. There have been times where I've been desperate to call Psychic Rika over on CP, just to talk and ask some small questions but I've told myself not to. When I decide not to, it seems like the universe gives me the answers by the end of the day. However, in the last two weeks I've called Rika 3 times, and have spoken to a new psychic over on Psychic Source twice. Super sad I've lost the money, but I did get the answers I desperately needed.

Going into predictions coming true. Me and my boyfriend had a very, very rough week last week. Things escalated to where I checked myself into a hotel room last Friday, and found myself calling Rika the day before about family issues, and then calling her about my boyfriend. Her predictions did come true, as I did not ask her for a communication prediction (but she provided it anyways, and it came true) but her overall prediction on the outcome did manifest. She told me that he would basically be thinking about life without me that entire weekend (I had plans to originally stay with a friend all weekend) would make him realize a life without me. Safe to say, that was very true.

She also mentioned how I will realize time apart will actually do us good. I unfortunately have a lot of trust issues (my dad cheated on my mom my entire life, an ex has also cheated on me) so spending time away from my boyfriend ESPECIALLY overnight has been a very big growing process. However, I have been starting to let go, and having that time away actually rejuvenated my soul and honestly the relationship.

Also, my boyfriend has thought about Medical School. We agreed I'd go wherever he does, and he is thinking about moving next Jan. That thought gave me such bad anxiety, because I have never left where I have been born and raised in my life. Rika however, brought something up that no one, NO one in this world knew I felt. My boyfriend's grandfather reminds me so much of my own. We connected so fast, and we talk almost everyday. Rika told me that she felt like there was a grandfather energy that reminded me so much of my grandpa (who she connects with a ton) and that if I move up to where they live, I'll never regret forming an even closer bond with him. It scared me that she knew that, but ultimately I knew that she was right. She got so much deeper into me getting my masters in family and marriage counseling and I had never mentioned that before.

The psychic on Psychic Source, Seraphina, got a LOT deeper into my relationship without me even saying our names. I had told her the situation and she also explained how good space was for us both. It sounds so cheesy and what every psychic would say but honestly, it was a lot deeper than that. She also told me how my fears of us not spending our graduation together (our families meeting, etc) would not happen and that we WOULD spend it together. It ended up coming true, and we have plans set in motion.

Both these psychics were costly, but they did make predictions that manifested. Both their advice helped me along the way. I'm a bit disappointed in myself that I gave in, but after this I know I won't be calling for a while. Things are *fingers crossed* calm at the moment with my family drama and my relationship... so I'm hoping all of that storm has lead to a calm for a bit.

Offline julesdsm

Re: Giving in... But predictions happened.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 12:55:40 AM »
Hi @psychicaddict1. I really enjoy reading with Rika, but I haven’t really seen her predictions come through. I still love our conversations though because she definitely connects to lost loved ones. Has she been good with contact predictions for you or reconciliation?

Offline psychicaddict1

Re: Giving in... But predictions happened.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 02:04:36 AM »
Hi @psychicaddict1. I really enjoy reading with Rika, but I haven’t really seen her predictions come through. I still love our conversations though because she definitely connects to lost loved ones. Has she been good with contact predictions for you or reconciliation?

Hey!

She actually has 95% gotten my contact predictions down and some reconciliations whenever my boyfriend and I would get into fights that would send me away from our apartment.