Author Topic: Negative Engery, Lurking or thinking alot about Predictions?  (Read 3316 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Negative Engery, Lurking or thinking alot about Predictions?
« on: April 23, 2019, 11:32:08 PM »
I just wanted to see some people opinions on this. I know alot of pyschics say your thoughts can delay time frames. On the last post i saw some saying being sad doesn't really effect the predictions Do you think negative thinking or constantly thinking obessing over the prediction pushes it back? or constantly checking social media. I mean for sure I know that is super unhealthy mentally but is it enought to push back predictions?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Negative Engery, Lurking or thinking alot about Predictions?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 12:55:07 AM »
Not really. I’ve been on the phone, asking about my boyfriend, and he’s texted me at the same time after months of not speaking. But I think for my own sanity, I have to stop thinking about it so much and let whatever be, be

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 03:06:12 AM »
I just wanted to see some people opinions on this. I know alot of pyschics say your thoughts can delay time frames. On the last post i saw some saying being sad doesn't really effect the predictions Do you think negative thinking or constantly thinking obessing over the prediction pushes it back? or constantly checking social media. I mean for sure I know that is super unhealthy mentally but is it enought to push back predictions?

Well, I know everyone has a different take on it but for me personally, I've seen things work out 10x faster when I just let go compared to when I obsess over or hold a strong attachment to something.... I don't know why it works like this and maybe it may work differently for someone else but it's happened so many times over the years that I do think somehow bearing an expectation or obsessing does affect the energy of things, they say we have a special energetic connection with persons we're in a relationship with as well so I don't know if they feel the energetic obsessing or what and it pushes them away or whatever it is we desire lol irdk  sometimes I feel it's like the universe says, "when you want it the most, you can't have it,  only when you truly let go  of then everything can it come to you and you can have the power of choice " lol 😑 I hate it, but that's my own personal lesson I'm fairly sure the universe has repeatedly tried to teach me over the years (with minimal success lol) 🙄

I really do think our thought patterns and the energy we manifest & project subconsciously unwittingly affects the situations and people around us though... I mean think about it, if empaths can remotely pick up on the energy of people, people they don't even know and sometimes it affects them, what's to say that we aren't affecting each other especially through energetic ties and we don't even know it? 🤔

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 05:01:25 AM »

Well, I know everyone has a different take on it but for me personally, I've seen things work out 10x faster when I just let go compared to when I obsess over or hold a strong attachment to something.... I don't know why it works like this and maybe it may work differently for someone else but it's happened so many times over the years that I do think somehow bearing an expectation or obsessing does affect the energy of things, they say we have a special energetic connection with persons we're in a relationship with as well so I don't know if they feel the energetic obsessing or what and it pushes them away or whatever it is we desire lol irdk  sometimes I feel it's like the universe says, "when you want it the most, you can't have it,  only when you truly let go  of then everything can it come to you and you can have the power of choice " lol 😑 I hate it, but that's my own personal lesson I'm fairly sure the universe has repeatedly tried to teach me over the years (with minimal success lol) 🙄

I really do think our thought patterns and the energy we manifest & project subconsciously unwittingly affects the situations and people around us though... I mean think about it, if empaths can remotely pick up on the energy of people, people they don't even know and sometimes it affects them, what's to say that we aren't affecting each other especially through energetic ties and we don't even know it? 🤔

Very good points you made. I agree i manifest faster when I let go and i think things happen when i least expect it.

josh34

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 05:30:27 AM »
Oh not at all. It's an excuse. I've been very negative and have had amazing things that I wasn't expecting come to pass.

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 04:44:54 PM »
Letting go is good for our own sanity but everything is pre determined in my opinion. Things being delayed because of our thoughts and attitude is bullshit and just avoiding accountability on the reader's part. Don't ever try to take responsibility for something not happening. If it's not happening, it's because it's not the right time yet. And the reader failed to pick up on correct time which is common and they're not good gods and I wouldn't hold that against them too much. They should still be correct on the overall outcome but again, to reiterate you're not responsible for silvering not happening in said time.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2019, 07:54:24 AM »
IMO if anything "changes" a prediction then the prediction was wrong.
If you believe your future is set in stone pre decided and unchangeable regardless of what a person says or does then this statement fits in with that belief.

ladya

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 01:54:22 PM »

I agree pinkyd. Same exact experiences here. I think this is one of my lessons in this life. I had to learn that you can just let go and still want something. I used to equate letting go with that’s it, it’s gone forever but life has shown otherwise and the choice in the end will always be mine. It has given me more trust to just hold things loosely. I believe in fate but I’ve manifested quite a bit because I do believe our desires tie in with our fate. I def believe people can pick up on your thoughts and feelings about them maybe not consciously but if you’re thinking how much you hate them or all this resentment or needy, they’ll prob get a weird feeling when they think of you and be like nah I’m good 🤣 everything in life is an energy exchange, it’s simple physics.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 02:03:12 PM by ladya »

josh34

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2019, 02:27:45 PM »
IMO if anything "changes" a prediction then the prediction was wrong.

I agree!:)

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2019, 10:20:38 PM »

I agree pinkyd. Same exact experiences here. I think this is one of my lessons in this life. I had to learn that you can just let go and still want something. I used to equate letting go with that’s it, it’s gone forever but life has shown otherwise and the choice in the end will always be mine. It has given me more trust to just hold things loosely. I believe in fate but I’ve manifested quite a bit because I do believe our desires tie in with our fate. I def believe people can pick up on your thoughts and feelings about them maybe not consciously but if you’re thinking how much you hate them or all this resentment or needy, they’ll prob get a weird feeling when they think of you and be like nah I’m good 🤣 everything in life is an energy exchange, it’s simple physics.

Wow omggg yessss preach ladya, you totally get it and i absolutely 100% love the way you put it across! 💜

Just even recently, I've been picking up a number associated with my ex, like the last couple of weeks, this happens each time before he reaches out,  so i kept seeing "his number" in increasing frequency, like 5x per day and that made me nostalgic, when I see the number I take it as he's thinking of me (idk why could be wrong) then I visited one of our old beach spots over Easter which admittedly increased MY nostalgia, so yeah I was sending out some strong "missing you" vibes subconsciously, next thing I know, he sends a follow request on Instagram this morning......we don't keep in touch and we've been broken up since 2017.....i KNOW we affect people on an energetic level, we underestimate the power of our thoughts, it wasn't something that was conscious, i remember when we broke up I used to focus on trying to manifest contact so much, call psychics in the middle of the night, beg God, argue with the universe, focus on dodgy "get your ex back" subliminals and some weird ass dark meditations on YouTube till I got headaches😂  none of those things worked when I consciously tried to manifest contact, only when I let go, which I can say, by now, I've let him go, that I think our energetic connection flows more freely, because I no longer have a burning desire for him to contact but somehow we're picking up on each other even though we're totally apart. This happened back in January as well, I was listening to Post Malone's better now and it made me think of him a lotttt. Then I kept seeing the number associated with him. Started having a lot of anxiety as the number sightings increased. Asked psychics, they dismissed it. A few days later, we cross paths at an event, but never actually meet, i saw him and i think he saw me. Then a few days after, he messages me. Here's the weird part : like mins right before he messaged me, i saw he posted up Post Malone's "Better Now" on social media (yeah i creeped that one time 😂)

I remember in February having a reading with Psychic Ari and she picked up on him immediately, like she said he was coming across so strong and cutting into our reading (the reading wasn't about him) because he was thinking of me and missing me so much....she didn't know that it was his bday that day and more than likely he probably was feeling those things because i was getting the anxiety and strong nostalgia as well....

I don't know exactly how it works, but speaking purely from my own experience, there is a whole lot more to it than which meets the eye. And Ladya is right, it's physics. Also , if energy never dies, it just transfers, where does the energy behind our thoughts go? Just food for thought 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2019, 11:05:59 PM »
I recently came across the saying: 'your ships come in over a don't-care sea' ... Meaning, when you're no longer bothered with something, that's when it's likely to manifest.
I've found this to be true most of the time. For example, if I go to a job interview and think I've done badly and write the opportunity off, it's often the case that I get the job or something rather miraculous happens.

The issue with obsessing about an ex, is that time seems to move more slowly because you're so fixated on movement and when you can't see things changing, it feels like nothing is happening and then you get frustrated. The cycle repeats - the more you watch for change, the longer it seems to take and/or the more fruitless action you may take.

With that said, it's easy for people who have been through the worst of a break up and come out of the other side, to say that a person should move on and get on with their life; but when you're in that moment AND it's your situation: You watch... You wait... You watch... You wait. I can totally relate to that.

However, there will come a time when life forces you to stop thinking so much and to be present in your own affairs - whether that's due to depression, financial issues (after blowing money on readings) or meeting someone new. You will be forced to not think so much because it's more harmful than helpful and it's preventing you from moving forward. But as previously mentioned, that seems to be a part of all of our journeys - but how quickly each person gets to this place of enlightenment varies because all of our journeys are personal.

At the end of the day, what is for you will never miss you; and if it misses you... It was never for you. It's taken me YEARS to really understand that and accept it as being my truth.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 11:17:20 PM by LivingInYellow »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2019, 11:34:11 PM »
I recently came across the saying: 'your ships come in over a don't-care sea' ... Meaning, when you're no longer bothered with something, that's when it's likely to manifest.
I've found this to be true most of the time. For example, if I go to a job interview and think I've done badly and write the opportunity off, it's often the case that I get the job or something rather miraculous happens.

The issue with obsessing about an ex, is that time seems to move more slowly because you're so fixated on movement and when you can't see things changing, it feels like nothing is happening and then you get frustrated. The cycle repeats - the more you watch for change, the longer it seems to take and/or the more fruitless action you may take.

With that said, it's easy for people who have been through the worst of a break up and come out of the other side, to say that a person should move on and get on with their life; but when you're in that moment AND it's your situation: You watch... You wait... You watch... You wait. I can totally relate to that.

However, there will come a time when life forces you to stop thinking so much and to be present in your own affairs - whether that's due to depression, financial issues (after blowing money on readings) or meeting someone new. You will be forced to not think so much because it's more harmful than helpful and it's preventing you from moving forward. But as previously mentioned, that seems to be a part of all of our journeys - but how quickly each person gets to this place of enlightenment varies because all of our journeys are personal.

At the end of the day, what is for you will never miss you; and if it misses you... It was never for you. It's taken me YEARS to really understand that and accept it as being my truth.

This is golden, just beautifully put LivinginYellow 👏🙏👣

And yes, time the ultimate authority that we can't dictate, no matter how much we want something nowww, time will reveal it on its own accord and we're forced to have patience, we're forced to accept, we're forced move forward because time waits on no one, we're forced to learn lessons and grow and face things we absolutely don't want face 😔 but you're right, what is truly meant to be will be, the universe will ensure that, just not according to our exact desired timing....sighhh