Author Topic: Psychic Britney  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Psychic Britney
« on: April 13, 2019, 02:03:18 AM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/57299-advisorbrittany?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

How about this reader?

Offline Abundantia

Re: Psychic Britney
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 10:20:43 AM »
She is accurate but wrote REALLY slowly and vague like she didn't really care. Short responses and if I stopped writing, she would stop writing.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 11:34:00 AM »
She is accurate but wrote REALLY slowly and vague like she didn't really care. Short responses and if I stopped writing, she would stop writing.

So aside from her slow responses would read with her again?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 06:08:01 PM »
Decided to try her again.  Gave a prediction to occur in 3 days so i will report back.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 09:38:45 PM »

Personally no. But she is probably one of the most accurate on Bitwine in a broad sense but some of the details were off. She told me I'd have a great job a few months ago (I'm still really broke with no job). I asked her about my business and she said "You business is your job".

What kind of response is that?? 😱

I kid you not awhile back i went to read with her and the person responded that it was her sister that i was talking to now.  I guess she said that because i said i wanted to follow up on the last reading so i said i would call back on a different day.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 09:52:27 PM »

Personally no. But she is probably one of the most accurate on Bitwine in a broad sense but some of the details were off. She told me I'd have a great job a few months ago (I'm still really broke with no job). I asked her about my business and she said "You business is your job".

What kind of response is that?? 😱

I kid you not awhile back i went to read with her and the person responded that it was her sister that i was talking to now.  I guess she said that because i said i wanted to follow up on the last reading so i said i would call back on a different day.

Her sister!! That's creepy and really out of line.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 09:18:00 PM »
Well her contact prediction was wrong but then again so were all the others.  My POI is a stubborn son of a gun.