Author Topic: Maharaani  (Read 4955 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Maharaani
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 04:53:35 PM »
It's so easy to take what some of them say, and kind of mold it to fit your situation.  I did that so many times..and looking back, it was all general stuff.  Like Maharrani told me "communication is an issue"...well yea, I probably wouldn't be asking about him if things were crystal clear and he was communicating well with me..lol.

Offline PinkyD

Re: Maharaani
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 05:07:57 PM »
It's so easy to take what some of them say, and kind of mold it to fit your situation.  I did that so many times..and looking back, it was all general stuff.  Like Maharrani told me "communication is an issue"...well yea, I probably wouldn't be asking about him if things were crystal clear and he was communicating well with me..lol.

Absolutely yes! 🤣 LOL most of the psychics I've read with have given those general/obvious types of statements. Mostly the ones through chat though, and a good few have turned out to be fake as well 😒 💔😔 but I'm tired of hearing those same lines, he can't express himself well, communication is an issue, he's distant or there is a distance, he loves you very much so ignore it if he leaves you he'll come right back (insert ambiguous specific but non-specific timeframes here) 🤣🤣

anything