Author Topic: WTH is up with blocking?  (Read 5549 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: WTH is up with blocking?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2019, 04:24:07 PM »
Can someone put up the link to the basher list?  I can't believe they are putting clients on there for not leaving enough review????  I rarely leave a review - bad karma....so If I can't say something nice I just stay silent.

Yesss please!

I know it says 2017, but they just keep adding to it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bashersonkeen.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/the-keen-bashers-list/amp/

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2019, 05:21:21 PM »
Can someone put up the link to the basher list?  I can't believe they are putting clients on there for not leaving enough review????  I rarely leave a review - bad karma....so If I can't say something nice I just stay silent.

Yesss please!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bashersonkeen.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/the-keen-bashers-list/amp/

Thanks a mill Fidget! This list is highly unethical wthhh 👀

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2019, 05:24:04 PM »

Yesss please!

Thanks a mill Fidget! This list is highly unethical wthhh 👀

Agree.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2019, 05:34:33 PM »
I can't believe what I'm reading:
'UserXXX   B   Not a basher per say, but there is an 70% chance you will get a 4 or lower.

So it's by force that someone must leave a 5 star review.
How does the buyer get to assess quality then?!

Nonsense.

Pretty sure that's me. Lmao

Actually that isn't me. I got a "B" for a 25% chance of a 4 star or less. The less being one 3 star rating that not only was valid, but I got blocked for it. So ridiculous. I would say 4 stars is generous for the majority of readers. You don't get 5 stars just because you answered the call. 🙄

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2019, 06:53:51 PM »
'UserXXX   B   Not a basher per say, but there is an 70% chance you will get a 4 or lower.

Nonsense.

Actually that isn't me. I got a "B" for a 25% chance of a 4 star or less. The less being one 3 star rating that not only was valid, but I got blocked for it. So ridiculous. I would say 4 stars is generous for the majority of readers. You don't get 5 stars just because you answered the call. 🙄

I'm actually annoyed on your behalf and others who are on this list for being honest and not necessarily trolling! This website needs to disappear.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2019, 06:54:31 PM »
i spoke to this one advisor, we had an amazing call, even talked about a follow up call. I don't leave bad reviews, so I wouldn't be on any basher list. I go to call her and find out i'm blocked. I have no idea why. I thought we had this amazing connection. i'm totally stunned. Like why do this and lose clients? Makes no sense to me.

Have you checked the basher list though? I found out I was on it for not leaving enough reviews. Yeah, that's a thing.

WTH is the basher list and how do i see it?

Thanks crazy!!!! Like seriously insane.  No i'm not on the list.  I don't call many psychics. I mean i've used keen over the last 10 years, but I call maybe once a month and usually it's one of my top 5.  This one i just tried out and we hit it off really well.  So it made no sense to me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2019, 07:15:39 PM »

Nonsense.

I'm actually annoyed on your behalf and others who are on this list for being honest and not necessarily trolling! This website needs to disappear.

I was annoyed at first. This actually makes them look petty. Honestly, could you imagine if they were on Yelp like real businesses? Hell, if they disliked their feedback at the time, they just had it removed. Now they don't even post any negative feedback. It says a lot about their integrity.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2019, 08:50:49 PM »

Agree, but that is the way most of them act, like they deserve five stars right off the bat. Ridiculous IMHO!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2019, 01:57:08 AM »
how is a basher list any different than how clients bash psychic here for example? Works both ways, there are just some people you don't want to have as clients.  i have read some reviews by people and they are the most ridiculous reviews I've ever read, and you can tell the person just wanted to throw the reader under the bus. I have also read reviews for advisors i've used for a long time, and i know what the person wrote is bs, they got pissed off and petty because they didn't tell them what they wanted to hear. That pettiness works both ways. Some may have taken it to the extreme. But as a business stand point i can understand why they do this as well.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2019, 02:10:25 AM »
how is a basher list any different than how clients bash psychic here for example? Works both ways, there are just some people you don't want to have as clients.  i have read some reviews by people and they are the most ridiculous reviews I've ever read, and you can tell the person just wanted to throw the reader under the bus. I have also read reviews for advisors i've used for a long time, and i know what the person wrote is bs, they got pissed off and petty because they didn't tell them what they wanted to hear. That pettiness works both ways. Some may have taken it to the extreme. But as a business stand point i can understand why they do this as well.

If you read above, it's been taken to an extreme. 25% 4 star rating hardly makes a person a basher.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2019, 02:20:58 AM »

If you read above, it's been taken to an extreme. 25% 4 star rating hardly makes a person a basher.

I literally said that.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2019, 03:06:04 AM »

I literally said that.

It's not some. The list has grown exponentially, not because of legitimate bashers, but because they will apparently only accept 5 star ratings. It used to be for preventing abuse.  Now it's just to manipulate the ratings. But we all have our choices to go somewhere else. Keen readers are the worst at their "gifts". The few who have talent have independent sites anyway.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2019, 10:56:03 AM »
If someone is GOOD, I'll let them know but in the main, I'm someone who would rather say nothing on Keen and other platforms, than say something offensive or disrespectful. I am sure there are other people who are like me (although I haven't done any research lol). When I look for a new reader, I often look at proportion of good reviews-sales to make my decisions.

However, is leaving no review also viewed negatively?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2019, 01:59:46 PM »
Wait a minute, i glanced at the list briefly.  Is the poster saying that these people just have readings to bash the readers?  I don't know if its accurate to call it bashing if what they are writing is true.  Speaking for myself when i share about my experiences its based on what has specifically happened with me.  I always go into to a reading hoping the person is accurate with an open mind.  Being that we only get 2 weeks to leave a review if they were accurate on past or present i usually hold off posting a review.
 Unless there was a close prediction that i can leave feedback on the platform i just won't leave a review there.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 01:27:55 PM by Love2lovenj »

WinterElf

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2019, 11:34:04 AM »
I was laughing so hard when i read the list. It's interesting to see things from their perspective.  Apparantly 2 min readings will get you blocked. I am guilty of that if i have leftover funds. 

Even just complaining about their readings will get you blocked when the prediction doesn't come to pass.  One guy was put on the list for simply saying that the woman whom the psychics said he would marry was with another man in real life.  I don't see that as a reason to get on the list. 

One time i left a negative review on one readers page and she gave me free mns to call her and she told me not to ruin things as she helps a lot of people. She was angry with me for leaving an honest review. Her prediction never came to pass and it has been 2 years.

Those readers also were happy about the 2 week window for leaving a review. Sorry but 2 weeks is not enough for most predictions.  I left positive reviews just to find out a month later that they were completely wrong. I much prefer it when they had the 2 month window.

Some of the folks they had on the list sounded crazy though so i got where they were coming from in those situations.  Some people were ridiculed for asking test questions 😆

It's better just to give it up to God lol and prayer