Author Topic: WTH is up with blocking?  (Read 5556 times)

Offline aquagirl

WTH is up with blocking?
« on: April 11, 2019, 07:33:27 PM »
i spoke to this one advisor, we had an amazing call, even talked about a follow up call. I don't leave bad reviews, so I wouldn't be on any basher list. I go to call her and find out i'm blocked. I have no idea why. I thought we had this amazing connection. i'm totally stunned. Like why do this and lose clients? Makes no sense to me.

Offline Chelle9054

Re: WTH is up with blocking?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 07:59:31 PM »
Just happened to me. I closed my Keen yesterday. Done with them.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 08:01:25 PM »
If this is happening to a lot of people, could it be a glitch? Or is it that these readers are really cutting off their nose to spite their face....

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 08:15:27 PM »
If this is happening to a lot of people, could it be a glitch? Or is it that these readers are really cutting off their nose to spite their face....

I'd hope this is a glitch, but it could be a costly one for keen. I also noticed this advisor is online but not getting calls like she normally does.  So makes me wonder.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 08:19:50 PM »

I'd hope this is a glitch, but it could be a costly one for keen. I also noticed this advisor is online but not getting calls like she normally does.  So makes me wonder.

Keen has been so glitchy recently. It's the only app I use and not very often anymore... that said, I had a crap call during a minor relapse a while back and couldn't even submit a refund request! What bull crap. They really are slipping up.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 08:35:01 PM »
i spoke to this one advisor, we had an amazing call, even talked about a follow up call. I don't leave bad reviews, so I wouldn't be on any basher list. I go to call her and find out i'm blocked. I have no idea why. I thought we had this amazing connection. i'm totally stunned. Like why do this and lose clients? Makes no sense to me.

Have you checked the basher list though? I found out I was on it for not leaving enough reviews. Yeah, that's a thing.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 08:37:30 PM »

Keen has been so glitchy recently. It's the only app I use and not very often anymore... that said, I had a crap call during a minor relapse a while back and couldn't even submit a refund request! What bull crap. They really are slipping up.

Its the only one i use as well.  I got an email from an advisor saying that she is taking calls and that keen keeps putting her status on send mail instead of arrange calls.  Then an apology of it saying they were taking scheduled calls when they normally don't. If they keep this up they are going to lose clients calling their advisors.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 08:41:04 PM »

Have you checked the basher list though? I found out I was on it for not leaving enough reviews. Yeah, that's a thing.

Thanks crazy!!!! Like seriously insane.  No i'm not on the list.  I don't call many psychics. I mean i've used keen over the last 10 years, but I call maybe once a month and usually it's one of my top 5.  This one i just tried out and we hit it off really well.  So it made no sense to me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 08:54:02 PM »

Thanks crazy!!!! Like seriously insane.  No i'm not on the list.  I don't call many psychics. I mean i've used keen over the last 10 years, but I call maybe once a month and usually it's one of my top 5.  This one i just tried out and we hit it off really well.  So it made no sense to me.

Yeah, I'm on the list. I seldom leave reviews and the worst I've done is leave a 3 star ONCE with a nice written comment just saying I didn't think we connected. Once. And the list says that I don't leave many reviews, but when I do it's less than 4 stars. Lol...such crap.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 09:07:58 PM »

Yeah, I'm on the list. I seldom leave reviews and the worst I've done is leave a 3 star ONCE with a nice written comment just saying I didn't think we connected. Once. And the list says that I don't leave many reviews, but when I do it's less than 4 stars. Lol...such crap.

I've seen some real "bashers" on keen in the past. That you can tell that they were hell bent on destroying all the advisors they called.  when i see those i don't pay attention to them, because those people have some serious issues. I will consider thoughtful reviews and if the same issue is mentioned by different people.

I went and looked again, i'm not on any list.  And the list is insanely long, like some of the reasons are absolutely ridiculous, like yours. 

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 08:19:09 PM »
I can't believe what I'm reading:
'UserXXX   B   Not a basher per say, but there is an 70% chance you will get a 4 or lower.

So it's by force that someone must leave a 5 star review.
How does the buyer get to assess quality then?!

Nonsense.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2019, 09:59:27 PM »
'UserXXX   B   Not a basher per say, but there is an 70% chance you will get a 4 or lower.

Nonsense.

Pretty sure that's me. Lmao

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2019, 10:09:17 PM »

Nonsense.

Pretty sure that's me. Lmao

It's a damn shame! After reading some of the "offences" that some people have committed... I'm very annoyed!

Offline jas

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2019, 03:33:22 PM »
Can someone put up the link to the basher list?  I can't believe they are putting clients on there for not leaving enough review????  I rarely leave a review - bad karma....so If I can't say something nice I just stay silent.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2019, 04:20:23 PM »
Can someone put up the link to the basher list?  I can't believe they are putting clients on there for not leaving enough review????  I rarely leave a review - bad karma....so If I can't say something nice I just stay silent.

Yesss please!