Author Topic: Readers who have let you down terribly and you would still read with them  (Read 1796 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
We have all had it happen. A reader we trusted implicitly was wrong. On everything. It’s a first, or they got most of it right or something along those lines. Would you still read with them?

Right now my readers are Cookie and Kisha (used their services about 10 years ago) and the newbies for me are Anne, Kira and Yona.

Without a doubt I would always return to Kisha and Cookie because I KNOW they are gifted. They have both let me down in one way or another but I cannot dispute their abilities and how they have helped me.

Anne? I realize now she missed quite a bit by being “in the now” and I was wowed by her contact predictions. After time I will return.

Kira? I know y’all hate her. She has been accurate, kind, supportive and most importantly correct for me. My issue is she got judgey with me (like Anne lol) and for someone who doesn’t enable addictions I felt like she was enabling me. I mean, money is money right? Hurting person or not. I am giving her time to cool off on the back burner. TBH I am also appalled by how many of you say she treated you and that gives me pause as well. She’s been amazing to me, and we all connect differently but to know she treats others leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Yona? I am new to her but she just resonated with me. Some of her predictions have happened and I believe the rest are soon. She is also super ethical. She couldn’t read me on Wed. Because it had been too soon and she tried for 10 mins and got one tiny thing. She offered me a refund or a reschedule right off the bat. She honestly is not in it for the money.

So to sum it up, I’d come back to Cookie and Kisha. Despite a let down. Anne after months. Yona I def would and Kira I’m leaning away from due to reputation.

Who would you guys go back to even if they were really wrong or let you down?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 03:36:36 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Sparkle002

I was just having a convo with a friend this evening about how no one has been really wrong for me since I started to gather my dream team. Back when I used to read with my ex in 2015-2016 boy I was given fairytales and everyone was wrong until I ran into a few of whom are part of my dream team today.

But for now, Ive had minor things incorrect but nothing super significantly wrong. All the major things, like moving, getting a job, relationship progression and digression all happened for me.

But if anyone from my dream team was wrong - I have no prob going back to them because they have been consistent for me over the years. Luckily I don't put my all into readings emotionally, so if they are wrong I won't be hugely disappointed. But honestly I think they may be wrong about my POI#4 (I mean there are some detailed predictions about him) Im almost thinking it may be an additional person that fulfills the rest of those predictions! LOL

We have all had it happen. A reader we trusted implicitly was wrong. On everything. It’s a first, or they got most of it right or something along those lines. Would you still read with them?

Right now my readers are Cookie and Kisha (used their services about 10 years ago) and the newbies for me are Anne, Kira and Yona.

Without a doubt I would always return to Kisha and Cookie because I KNOW they are gifted. They have both let me down in one way or another but I cannot dispute their abilities and how they have helped me.

Anne? I realize now she missed quite a bit by being “in the now” and I was wowed by her contact predictions. After time I will return.

Kira? I know y’all hate her. She has been accurate, kind, supportive and most importantly correct for me. My issue is she got judgey with me (like Anne lol) and for someone who doesn’t enable addictions I felt like she was enabling me. I mean, money is money right? Hurting person or not. I am giving her time to cool off on the back burner. TBH I am also appalled by how many of you say she treated you and that gives me pause as well. She’s been amazing to me, and we all connect differently but to know she treats others leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Yona? I am new to her but she just resonated with me. Some of her predictions have happened and I believe the rest are soon. She is also super ethical. She couldn’t read me on Wed. Because it had been too soon and she tried for 10 mins and got one tiny thing. She offered me a refund or a reschedule right off the bat. She honestly is not in it for the money.

So to sum it up, I’d come back to Cookie and Kisha. Despite a let down. Anne after months. Yona I def would and Kira I’m leaning away from due to reputation.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
I will admit Sparkle, you have come up with a dream team, they are like the ‘94 Houston Rockets lol.

It’s also good that you seem to take your readings as entertainment and are ok with good or bad, I think attitude and intention are the biggest factors to helping us move on so to speak from disappointments.

They may be wrong about dude #4 and if they are I hope they are just mixing up the energy of someone similar but better coming along for you.

I was just having a convo with a friend this evening about how no one has been really wrong for me since I started to gather my dream team. Back when I used to read with my ex in 2015-2016 boy I was given fairytales and everyone was wrong until I ran into a few of whom are part of my dream team today.

But for now, Ive had minor things incorrect but nothing super significantly wrong. All the major things, like moving, getting a job, relationship progression and digression all happened for me.

But if anyone from my dream team was wrong - I have no prob going back to them because they have been consistent for me over the years. Luckily I don't put my all into readings emotionally, so if they are wrong I won't be hugely disappointed. But honestly I think they may be wrong about my POI#4 (I mean there are some detailed predictions about him) Im almost thinking it may be an additional person that fulfills the rest of those predictions! LOL

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 04:19:09 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Jeninmd2

I know I sound like the biggest groupie ever, but Yona for sure - although I probably would read with her less often than I do now...and I think I would keep reading just for the wow factor that you get when something specific passes.....As vague as she can be sometimes and as frustrating as that can be, it was Yona's unmistakably specific description of my current POI and the initial developments between us back in 2016 and 2017 that made me a true believer in psychic/fortunetelling ability and made me change my worldview to believe there might actually be a plan for the universe and a little thing called "fate"....that was a pretty radical switch for me at that time, believe it or not.

In fact, although I am still giving it a little more time, I think the current major prediction I am waiting on from Yona is going to turn out to be a big disappointment....not because it would be flat-out wrong, but because I think either her or the cards made it seem more important than it really is turning out to be...very similar to Sparkle's "next level of commitment" prediction that happened recently (sorry, Sparkle lol!! :)))....I will update when I am more sure that the prediction has definitely occurred though (I think it has, just not 100% sure yet, there's one factor that is a bit "off" and I'm not sure if it was misinterpreted or is still yet to occur....)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans

I know I sound like the biggest groupie ever, but Yona for sure - although I probably would read with her less often than I do now...and I think I would keep reading just for the wow factor that you get when something specific passes.....As vague as she can be sometimes and as frustrating as that can be, it was Yona's unmistakably specific description of my current POI and the initial developments between us back in 2016 and 2017 that made me a true believer in psychic/fortunetelling ability and made me change my worldview to believe there might actually be a plan for the universe and a little thing called "fate"....that was a pretty radical switch for me at that time, believe it or not.

In fact, although I am still giving it a little more time, I think the current major prediction I am waiting on from Yona is going to turn out to be a big disappointment....not because it would be flat-out wrong, but because I think either her or the cards made it seem more important than it really is turning out to be...very similar to Sparkle's "next level of commitment" prediction that happened recently (sorry, Sparkle lol!! :)))....I will update when I am more sure that the prediction has definitely occurred though (I think it has, just not 100% sure yet, there's one factor that is a bit "off" and I'm not sure if it was misinterpreted or is still yet to occur....)

Jen I love your support for Yona! I think it’s well deserved. I’ve had a few things happen here and there, nothing significant yet. I have a feeling her BIG prediction for me will be coming this fall (if she aligns with Cookie) or the winter. I just hope I am not disappointed by it.

Def keep us posted on her wins for you. It keeps me pumped and I love those magical aha moments.

anything