Author Topic: Psychic Gudiance by Jennifer (LovePsychicJessica)  (Read 8476 times)

Offline THEDUDE

Re: Psychic Gudiance by Jennifer (LovePsychicJessica)
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2019, 01:12:34 PM »
Well, I read with her....Didnt get that message.  Haha, ew shes such a fake

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2019, 02:12:16 PM »
Well, I read with her....Didnt get that message.  Haha, ew shes such a fake

Did you leave a negative review?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2019, 02:20:40 PM »
Noooo way!

Copy and paste if you can!

hi there, i first want to sincerely apologize to you and all clients i am so sorry it seems my house sitter while i was away signed on my account and gave readings this past month without my knowledge i am emailing all clients who have been given a poor reading like such.

i am offering a full refund please if you would remove negative review seeing how it is reflecting on my profile. i am back and i will make sure this never happens again

please i am so sorry God bless you i hope you can accept this refund and my deep apology <3

Lorddd even the apology is copy & paste LOL

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2019, 03:39:25 PM »
I am never one to take up for readers, but what she said is plausible isn’t it? I mean it’s effing stupid how readers don’t place their accounts on time out when they step away for long periods and why after all this time on this earth, they don’t know to do this is beyond me, but giving her the benefit of the doubt shouldn’t hurt anyone.  Since she is offering refunds, why would anyone not take her up on her offer? I haven’t had a reading, but it’s something to think about. js.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2019, 04:46:01 PM »
Same topic but different reader.  I once called to chat with Britney and the person responded that this was her sister.  Like wtf?!?!  Why are they allowing other people access to their reading account.  If they are able to read transcripts that means who ever signs on can see other ppl past chats.  Very messed up business.

Offline happyk

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2019, 07:13:19 PM »
Ya no that's bunch of BS. Her house sitter seems to know where exactly to go to and how to give cold readings and hook them and reel them in and then charge at the end. Not just that but also to respond to one of the negative reviews? lmao. That house sitter is a keeper, very helpful!! If I were using someone's computer and suddenly something starts ringing, I won't pretend to be them, I'll leave.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2019, 08:24:45 PM »
I am never one to take up for readers, but what she said is plausible isn’t it? I mean it’s effing stupid how readers don’t place their accounts on time out when they step away for long periods and why after all this time on this earth, they don’t know to do this is beyond me, but giving her the benefit of the doubt shouldn’t hurt anyone.  Since she is offering refunds, why would anyone not take her up on her offer? I haven’t had a reading, but it’s something to think about. js.

I have to disagree with this. You give someone the benefit of the doubt after they have proven a level of trustworthiness. You have to look at the sequence of events. She conveniently only messaged people who left her negative reviews and offered refunds to only those people and not to the ones who left her positive. If all those reading in the last month were done by the “house sitter” then she would need to refund everyone who got a false reading that month. Also, the timing of everything is suspicious. If she was an established reader like let’s say psychic Ari or Rachel Marie who are known to give legitimate readings then all of a sudden everyone started getting copy pasted readings, then I would say yes to giving the benefit of the doubt. But removing the reviews would be very detrimental to people who are in a vulnerable state and seeking guidance to scammer like this one.

Anyone can disgree, nothing that anyone says on this forum is in stone.
Is the level of trusworthiness not her offering of a refund and apology; How is she not established...because we haven't said so?
All I suggested was to take her up on her offer to get a refund. I really don't know her life behind the scenes and what really happened.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2019, 09:32:07 PM »
I received a message from Jennifer that was during the period when the supposed "house sitter" allegedly commandeered her profile, the writing style and tone of the message was the same as the one quoted in this thread, it even ends in "God Bless".... that's a little uncanny. She's only sorry she got caught and is trying to do damage control asap.

Offline happyk

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2019, 09:27:20 PM »
Got another message from Jennifer. Anybody else?

Offline happyk

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2019, 11:38:53 PM »
People started updating their reviews to negative ratings. Great job happyk!

Thanks, Silver 😌. But i also noticed that some of the other bad reviews were deleted. There were I think 2/3 from the day I posted the bad review.

Offline persephone

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2019, 12:16:11 AM »
Maybe the house sitter deleted them...

Offline happyk

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2019, 01:22:08 AM »
Maybe the house sitter deleted them...

Lmao 😂😂