Author Topic: Psychic Gudiance by Jennifer (LovePsychicJessica)  (Read 8498 times)

Offline PinkyD

Psychic Gudiance by Jennifer (LovePsychicJessica)
« on: April 10, 2019, 01:44:41 AM »
Hey guys, have any of you tried Psychic "Gudiance" by Jennifer? Her ratings are stellar I don't think she has a single thumbs down  :o

Offline happyk

Re: Psychic Gudiance by Jennifer (LovePsychicJessica)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 04:29:37 AM »
Hey Pinky, can you link her here? I can't seem to be able to find the one you're asking about.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Psychic Gudiance by Jennifer (LovePsychicJennifer)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 04:06:36 PM »
https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/417125-lovepsychicjennifer

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 02:55:53 AM »
I just read with her for the heck of it. Asked her $10 deal to make sure I don't spend too much. She kind of surprised me pleasantly because she said a bunch of random things that are either true about myself of somethings that Mattie and Yona have mentioned. Her prediction is also kind of in line with them. Never asked for my name, my POI's name or birthdays. If they were all coincidences, then she's good. If she's the real deal that's also good, I guess. I'd like to compare notes if anyone speaks with her.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 05:24:35 AM »
I just read with her for the heck of it. Asked her $10 deal to make sure I don't spend too much. She kind of surprised me pleasantly because she said a bunch of random things that are either true about myself of somethings that Mattie and Yona have mentioned. Her prediction is also kind of in line with them. Never asked for my name, my POI's name or birthdays. If they were all coincidences, then she's good. If she's the real deal that's also good, I guess. I'd like to compare notes if anyone speaks with her.

No names? Then what did she need to connect?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 09:58:10 AM »
Yes I'm curious what exactly did you tell her you wanted to know.  Its also great that you got to try her with the $10 deal.

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 01:39:28 PM »
I told her absolutely nothing. I asked her if I could have her $10 deal and she started just telling me stuff. I didn't have a chance to tell her what I was calling about, she brought it up herself and only after that I asked a few things. She charged only after the chat too. I honestly don't know what to believe, whether she was good or she's a good guesser.

Offline happyk

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 05:46:09 PM »
Ok this one's a fake. Just received a message from another user here and our results were exactly the same word to word, even the siding errors. I'm about to head to bitwine to leave a review.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 06:08:34 PM »
I told her absolutely nothing. I asked her if I could have her $10 deal and she started just telling me stuff. I didn't have a chance to tell her what I was calling about, she brought it up herself and only after that I asked a few things. She charged only after the chat too. I honestly don't know what to believe, whether she was good or she's a good guesser.
So the things she told you resonated right or was it specific enough to apply to you but in hindsight could apply to anyone?

Offline happyk

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 06:30:12 PM »
Now that I look back it could actually resonate with everyone but it's so easy to just say oh I couldn't connect with you if you call them out. Ugghhhh. I left her a bad review and sent an email to bitwine as well. Some of the things she said were things that I've been told by really legit people. I'm stupid.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 06:52:07 PM »
😱 i can't believe how good these scammers are getting.  So glad you guys update things on this forum.  I was considering trying her $10 deal too. 😤

Offline happyk

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 07:09:18 PM »
😱 i can't believe how good these scammers are getting.  So glad you guys update things on this forum.  I was considering trying her $10 deal too. 😤
This forum is a god send.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2019, 07:36:34 PM »
She’s fake for sure. My reading with happyk’s reading were identical. I ended the chat before she started charging because I got suspicious but if she mentions your heart has been broken twice or you have amazing energy or the one you love has become distant....DO NOT PAY THIS WOMAN.

OMGGG I got the sameee thing!!!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2019, 07:42:14 PM »
I swear, this kinda crap keeps happening to me   ::) ::)

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2019, 11:00:35 PM »
Told me they are distant ( They are, but can easily be anyone )  Someone around them friend is toxic and we will be a couple 4-6 months.  Pause will be over in 4-5 weeks.   Contact within 3 weeks.

Anyone else?