Author Topic: Mystic Mel  (Read 3015 times)

Offline THEDUDE

Mystic Mel
« on: April 09, 2019, 10:24:50 PM »
Can't find anything on her,.    Anyone try her?

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Mystic Mel
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 11:51:00 PM »
Yes i don't think anyone has posted on her.  S
Curious to see what other's experience has been with her.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 12:10:20 AM »
She was 100% bang on with the present without me saying a peep...

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 01:40:16 AM »
I have no way of validating her predictions as yet but she did seem very genuine

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 04:24:34 AM »
Just looked at the transcript with her. very generic and very very wrong. I read with her first week of Dec., she said she saw my POI and I in a relationship by the beginning of Jan however, he broke up with me before Christmas. Other stuff she said were just a generic.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 08:06:10 PM »
Just looked at the transcript with her. very generic and very very wrong. I read with her first week of Dec., she said she saw my POI and I in a relationship by the beginning of Jan however, he broke up with me before Christmas. Other stuff she said were just a generic.

You think she was a fake happy? 🤔

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 08:58:20 PM »

Hey girl, at this point I'm inclined to say everyone's a fake. SMH. None of my positive predictions have ever come to pass. This one is more likely a fake than not. I wouldn't bother with her.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 02:00:13 AM »

Hey girl, at this point I'm inclined to say everyone's a fake. SMH. None of my positive predictions have ever come to pass. This one is more likely a fake than not. I wouldn't bother with her.

Sigh yeah I've grown sort of despondent with bitwine, if her predictions come to pass I'll definitely let you know but idk, the only one I genuinely trust on bitwine is Ari 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 03:34:50 AM »

Sigh yeah I've grown sort of despondent with bitwine, if her predictions come to pass I'll definitely let you know but idk, the only one I genuinely trust on bitwine is Ari 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not even Ari has been fully correct for me. She couldn't even pick up that we were broken up. So, girl i don't know anymore.

anything