Author Topic: Jennifer Moran  (Read 3671 times)

WinterElf

Jennifer Moran
« on: April 08, 2019, 05:24:40 PM »
Anyone read with her? She was positive with the outcome and then later changed the outcome to negative on the 3rd reading a month later. :'( :'( :-\ :-\ :-X :-X :-[ :-[

She has been hit and miss with me but she has mostly good reviews on Keen. 

Offline LetItBe123

Re: Jennifer Moran
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »
She’s always given me negative readings and they’ve been wrong. One time I called about a new guy I was dating and she said it would fizzle out fast, we ended up moving in together and having a long term relationship

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 11:01:55 AM »
I  used her a fair bit when I started using keen coz she had good reviews was so cheap and positive. Always received  very positive readings from Jennifer but nothing ever eventuated for me so I stopped calling. I asked her about a poi about work, I asked about situations to do with friends and family that were out of my influence and unfortunately zero success. Initially I gave her great reviews coz I was like wow this is amazing but then predictions that were weeks weeks turned into months and eventually I had to check myself and realise this is not happening. I feel like I had very similar experiences with a few keen psychics.

Offline Brandonstarnes

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 11:18:24 PM »
She was negative and wrong in my case as well.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 02:24:08 PM »
Horrible for me! I mistakenly called her when I mixed her name up with someone who actually had good reviews here. Didnt realize until I came to the forum to give my own feedback.
She read my brother as a romantic interest. And nothing she said about romantic POI resonated. Pretty generic and rather negative reading.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 02:43:50 PM »
I found her to be awful! She seemed bored on the phone, answered my question with a generic, “uh.. he’ll be back in 2-3 days max” (literally took like 3 months) and then she hung up on me... I was like wtf? She didn’t even give me the opportunity to ask another question or elaborate. Def. dont recommend!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 02:57:54 PM »
I found her to be awful! She seemed bored on the phone, answered my question with a generic, “uh.. he’ll be back in 2-3 days max” (literally took like 3 months) and then she hung up on me... I was like wtf? She didn’t even give me the opportunity to ask another question or elaborate. Def. dont recommend!

She hung up abruptly with me too. Didnt even have the chance to tell her the second question was family related not romantic. I messaged her after to say this kind of bs is bad karma. Then I blocked her. What a frod.