Author Topic: Almondine  (Read 7853 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Almondine
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2020, 04:39:28 PM »
absolutely nothing she said came to pass. don't recommend.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2020, 04:34:34 PM »
I actually thought she was a good empath... a good in the moment kind of reader. But maybe that’s just me :-\

Offline Joy

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2020, 04:48:03 PM »
i dont get it she can have many stunning reviews on CP

Me neither. And not only her but a few other readers as well.

I had 2 readings with her - one when she was just super duper new, like a couple of days new. She gave me some story about a new guy that sounded as if she had read too many Harlequin books. I was stunned, but not by how awesome it was. I was stunned by how unrealistic it sounded. At the same time, she said super negative things about the guy I called for. What she told me about work was another unrealistic story. However, she hit one date right. I still cannot figure if it was a very lucky guess or somehow she really saw this one thing. And it was not the regular "within/in 2 weeks" thing. She told me an actual date. That was the only reason I called second time some months later. This time around the POI was the best and most awesome and so on. Yeah. OK.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2022, 04:10:09 PM »
So I had a reading with her. Waiting for predictions. But she was so fast. She said “I’m not gonna waste your time and money”. I asked my question and she went off. She was done in 3 minutes to where I can’t even leave a review. She said a lot of things that aren’t generic. She is also in-line with others.

anything