Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95284 times)

Offline persephone

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2019, 01:13:47 AM »
There are plenty of people  here who buy a Mattie reading for a fortune...

Offline persephone

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2019, 01:18:48 AM »
What a scam this CP is.
Friday I bought 20 minutes for $3.25/ minute and she was off over the weekend. I couldn’t get in the queue with her, so I made an appointment with her for tomorrow at 11 am. I just checked my account and they cut the minutes to 10minutes at $6.50/ minute.
I called customer service and they told me that I have to use that special rate within 48 hours.
I asked: how can you use that special rate when she is off the entire weekend? I called today and no luck to get in her queue. They will not honor what I purchased and I was told that I have to buy at least 20 minutes at $6.50/ minute.
 I asked for a refund. They make millions off of suckers like us. To hell with California Psychics.
Very deceiving and shitty business practices, but they don’t care, the money keeps coming for them.

SMH. Shame on them. What if we want to talk for 18 minutes and not 20? Everytime you want to talk to someone you have to buy so many minutes. That's really unfair. Specially if you're at a cliffhanger and you're out of funds you can't buy just five minutes. That's bad business. But yea there's suckers like us and they exploit it. Sorry, P.

Youguys - first sorry P that that happened to you...

But I have to say this - most psychic hotlines have some kind of requirement regarding minutes required to speak to a reader...just like with independent sites you have to buy some type of package...I wouldnt necessarily call that bad business.

But what they did to you P, they should have had some terms and conditions in a conspicuous area so that you knew what you were in for...

Side Note:
I just looked at their Terms and Conditions and suprprisingly i found out that they advise people NOT to record calls which is interesting.

What if I just want to know if I'm getting a job or not? Why should I buy a $150 package for a one minute answer, though? Specially, when you want to talk to someone who charges $15/min, I don't think it's ethical to impose time on us. I get it, we can call and ask for a refund but what about a little flexibility from their end? If a business is only serving their monetary needs, I'd assume that's not good business. How many of us are actually happy about paying what we pay per minute? We're all looking to talk to them for one reason or others due to our desperation and vulnerabilities does not mean we should be ripped off as much as possible.

And that’s how they make their money, off of desperate and vulnerable people like us...
I gave them my thoughts, but they did not budge. The cash register keeps ringing on their end anyway Lmao!!!

Anastasia, I hope you read this!!!
I suggest you to move to another platform LOL!!!
Cheerio!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:20:48 AM by persephone »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2019, 01:19:42 AM »
I bought 20 minutes at $3.25/ minute, I look at my account and they cut it to 10 minutes for $6.50 per minute. I booked an appointment on Friday for tomorrow at 11 am. I couldn’t get in the queue so they recommend me to get an appointment.
CP changed it, NOT me.
Screw them.

P.S. of course they don’t want to you record calls, just so you won’t be able to actually see that the so called reading is not that accurate as you think it was.
Why do you think they don’t post the negative reviews? Have you EVER wondered that ???

Right! Of course I wondered that....for like 2 seconds...and figured out quickly they just want to look good

Believe me Ive used them for years and have had my issues with them as well.
But continued to use them because some of my favorite readers are there

I didnt take it that you changed it, I read your first post that stated that CP did this.

Did you at least get your refund?

Don’t worry Anastasia isn’t like the best reader in the world or anything

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2019, 01:22:34 AM »
What I've seen recently is that there will be a 50% off sale (let's use Anastasia as an example) for first time callers. It doesn't say that, but it will show as $3.25/min. Then when you log in to pay, the rate goes up because once you log in, the system can tell that you're not a first time caller. I have to be careful with that because the site logs me out after a certain amount of time and all of a sudden the prices drop drastically. I get all excited and then realize I'm not logged in and I don't get the cheaper price.

Offline persephone

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2019, 01:22:46 AM »
I sure did get a refund. We are just feeding the monster.
It just really irked me their shady and greedy business practices.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2019, 01:23:30 AM »
What a scam this CP is.
Friday I bought 20 minutes for $3.25/ minute and she was off over the weekend. I couldn’t get in the queue with her, so I made an appointment with her for tomorrow at 11 am. I just checked my account and they cut the minutes to 10minutes at $6.50/ minute.
I called customer service and they told me that I have to use that special rate within 48 hours.
I asked: how can you use that special rate when she is off the entire weekend? I called today and no luck to get in her queue. They will not honor what I purchased and I was told that I have to buy at least 20 minutes at $6.50/ minute.
 I asked for a refund. They make millions off of suckers like us. To hell with California Psychics.
Very deceiving and shitty business practices, but they don’t care, the money keeps coming for them.

SMH. Shame on them. What if we want to talk for 18 minutes and not 20? Everytime you want to talk to someone you have to buy so many minutes. That's really unfair. Specially if you're at a cliffhanger and you're out of funds you can't buy just five minutes. That's bad business. But yea there's suckers like us and they exploit it. Sorry, P.

But I have to say this - most psychic hotlines have some kind of requirement regarding minutes required to speak to a reader...just like with independent sites you have to buy some type of package...I wouldnt necessarily call that bad business.

But what they did to you P, they should have had some terms and conditions in a conspicuous area so that you knew what you were in for...

Side Note:
I just looked at their Terms and Conditions and suprprisingly i found out that they advise people NOT to record calls which is interesting.

What if I just want to know if I'm getting a job or not? Why should I buy a $150 package for a one minute answer, though? Specially, when you want to talk to someone who charges $15/min, I don't think it's ethical to impose time on us. I get it, we can call and ask for a refund but what about a little flexibility from their end? If a business is only serving their monetary needs, I'd assume that's not good business. How many of us are actually happy about paying what we pay per minute? We're all looking to talk to them for one reason or others due to our desperation and vulnerabilities does not mean we should be ripped off as much as possible.

The cool thing is - we have a choice. We see what they are offering and can choose not to use the site...if you feel that doesnt make sense for you...then luckily we have other options

Every business probably has practices that others feel are unfair - but unfortunately thats just business..and luckily we have other options to choose from  :)

I have to chime in here - Not everyone is calling out of desparation or vulnerability (at least I’m not) lol

Offline persephone

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2019, 01:24:03 AM »
I did get the special price as a new customer. That’s why I wanted a reading with her.
I am closing my account as we speak...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2019, 01:25:16 AM »
What I've seen recently is that there will be a 50% off sale (let's use Anastasia as an example) for first time callers. It doesn't say that, but it will show as $3.25/min. Then when you log in to pay, the rate goes up because once you log in, the system can tell that you're not a first time caller. I have to be careful with that because the site logs me out after a certain amount of time and all of a sudden the prices drop drastically. I get all excited and then realize I'm not logged in and I don't get the cheaper price.

I think you pointed out something very important here - the prices that folks are seeing on their site are for First time callers! Everyone who has used them once before will also see this same promotion until they sign in - but they do state it on their site that it is for first time callers
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:28:04 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline happyk

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2019, 01:28:52 AM »
What a scam this CP is.

Side Note:

The cool thing is - we have a choice. We see what they are offering and can choose not to use the site...if you feel that doesnt make sense for you...then luckily we have other options

Every business probably has practices that others feel are unfair - but unfortunately thats just business..and luckily we have other options to choose from  :)

I have to chime in here - Not everyone is calling out of desparation or vulnerability (at least I’m not) lol

Lucky you, Sparkle. I'm calling out of both. We're all aware about our choices but unfortunately desperation and vulnerability both impair our judgement. It's like not blaming the dealers for selling drugs but only blaming addicts for buying. But again, I'm happy you're not being stupid like me and don't feel like you're being taken advantage of.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:31:39 AM by happyk »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2019, 01:34:12 AM »

I think you pointed out something very important here - the prices that folks are seeing on their site are for First time callers! Everyone who has used them once before will also see this same promotion until they sign in - but they do state it on their site that it is for first time callers

Not always. I can be in my account, under my readings, and the system can log me out, but I stay on the same page. My previous readers show up there with a new lower price. It doesn't say "first time callers", just the price crossed out with a dramatically lower price. Again, I'm not on the main page, but on the "My Account" page, just not logged in. It is very deceiving. It took me a few to realize that it was because the system automatically logged me out.

Offline hope36

« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2019, 04:48:00 PM »
@persephone, the new member price is $2/min I thought? Did that not work for you? $3.25 a min seems like a different deal, when I open up her profile in incognito mode, it shows $2/min!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2019, 05:56:47 PM »
I got a read with Anastasia today. She doesn't give past/present validation (at least in my case), just predictions/timeframes and a little bit of feelings. She was nice, to the point, and in my case didn't require more than 10 minutes. You ask, she tells. Period. No fluff. I got a bunch of dates about my POI, which (surprise surprise) is all positive. We'll see what happens. Some stuff aligned with Yona, Mattie, and Kisha although the timeframes weren't exact, but close. The only red flag is that it was all VERY optimistic. A little too much based on the current circumstance. Her career stuff aligned with Yona, which I find hard to believe. Anything is possible though. I'll update if anything happens.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2019, 06:14:13 PM »
I got a read with Anastasia today. She doesn't give past/present validation (at least in my case), just predictions/timeframes and a little bit of feelings. She was nice, to the point, and in my case didn't require more than 10 minutes. You ask, she tells. Period. No fluff. I got a bunch of dates about my POI, which (surprise surprise) is all positive. We'll see what happens. Some stuff aligned with Yona, Mattie, and Kisha although the timeframes weren't exact, but close. The only red flag is that it was all VERY optimistic. A little too much based on the current circumstance. Her career stuff aligned with Yona, which I find hard to believe. Anything is possible though. I'll update if anything happens.

I agree she just give predictions (with dates), feelings and not much on current (she got like a small snippet of the current too) and her stuff aligns with the readers above as well

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2019, 07:21:11 PM »

I agree she just give predictions (with dates), feelings and not much on current (she got like a small snippet of the current too) and her stuff aligns with the readers above as well

Yes, I got 2 actual dates, which is pretty bold for a reader.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2019, 08:12:59 PM »

Yes, I got 2 actual dates, which is pretty bold for a reader.

Wah I wish I had dates. She gave me a ton of predictions but they were all numbers. As in I’ve got the 31st here but it could be the 31st of any month to be honest. Or 31 days weeks or months.  :o Such and such will happen within 3 to 9 .... so she gave me lots of predictions but mine were all ranges.  :(

anything