Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 92390 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2019, 05:48:23 PM »
Thanks @bstalling for the tip!

@happyk that is the one!

So just an update, @hope36 and I compared notes, while we have some similarities we have concluded our readings are different enough. Timelines are different as well! Hope this helps!

Thanks Princess!

Offline hope36

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2019, 05:59:17 PM »
Thanks @bstalling for the tip!

@happyk that is the one!

@sparkle002 I do have some specific dates. Starting next week, will update :)

So just an update, @hope36 and I compared notes, while we have some similarities we have concluded our readings are different enough. Timelines are different as well! Hope this helps!

+1 (I do want to add though, that I got a extremely positive reading from her, esp. for my situation which is being out of contact now for almost 8 months)

I also compared notes with Flora and Paulina - while all of us did get positive readings, it was all different. Hope that helps!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 06:01:26 PM by hope36 »

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2019, 06:31:07 PM »
@hope36 good points and thanks for cross- checking with others!

This is hopeful!!

My POI and I work together, so we talk almost daily and here and there we are flirtatious. She sees that changing though to more consistently romantic!

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2019, 08:39:06 PM »
I think she is very shallow and non/specific with specific relationship questions. Shallow is the word. I think she sees tangible things when you don't ask specific questions though. Like, she saw a co-worker still annoyingly pursuing me and knew he was from a specific country. But if you want insight into this specific guy/gal/friend...she dosent see much or will just kinda dress it up and make it more than it is? Just my impression based on a few calls with her. She does have a gift though, but right now I think shes only good with general readings and specific random predictions and possibly remote viewing.
I think she just fires off random numbers and then says she doesn’t really know what they are (months or days or weeks) but is giving what she is shown. Really? Didn’t sit too well with me because , in my case anyway, it couldn’t be verified.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2019, 08:46:09 PM »
I think she is very shallow and non/specific with specific relationship questions. Shallow is the word. I think she sees tangible things when you don't ask specific questions though. Like, she saw a co-worker still annoyingly pursuing me and knew he was from a specific country. But if you want insight into this specific guy/gal/friend...she dosent see much or will just kinda dress it up and make it more than it is? Just my impression based on a few calls with her. She does have a gift though, but right now I think shes only good with general readings and specific random predictions and possibly remote viewing.
I think she just fires off random numbers and then says she doesn’t really know what they are (months or days or weeks) but is giving what she is shown. Really? Didn’t sit too well with me because , in my case anyway, it couldn’t be verified.

Ya Kisha (Aries Intuition - Keen) does the same with me - gives me numbers but doesn’t know timeframe ...but usually won’t mean anything til it happens. Usually future predictions can’t be verified til it happens- right?

I’m just waiting to see if these specific dates pan out (at least within the week of the prediction). I’ve never had anyone give me specific dates other than Tajah.

I’ll report back if she is way off or on

Offline hope36

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2019, 09:51:12 PM »
Agree with the numbers. She gave me a 3-8 and said could be 3-8 days/weeks/months or within Aug. I mean, that's literally rest of 2019
She did give me 2 specific dates though, one for career (within 1month) and one for poi (eons out..) -- will update on this!

Paulina93

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2019, 09:06:06 PM »
I have a suuuper random prediction that manifested from anastasia. When she was giving me random predictions and numbers she picked up my job accurately and told me i'd be doing something related to my work that also involves art therapy and kids in a "4". Well it's been four days since my reading and I actually did something like that at work today.

Still think my poi predictions are complete fairy tales but I guess we'll see.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2019, 09:17:13 PM »
I have a suuuper random prediction that manifested from anastasia. When she was giving me random predictions and numbers she picked up my job accurately and told me i'd be doing something related to my work that also involves art therapy and kids in a "4". Well it's been four days since my reading and I actually did something like that at work today.

Wow pretty cool!

Offline hope36

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2019, 11:26:47 PM »

That's cool!

She told me that my work load will get more intense around the 25th. I already knew one person that has their last day on 26th, (and I'll be picking up some of their stuff as well, in addition to my work) so thought that was neat!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2019, 02:08:31 AM »
Anastasia got a hit this week. My annoying co-worker tried to give me some jewelry.She didnt specify what, but he sure did. I declined of course. Luckily, she says he will back off now.

I may continue to use her off and on, I like the style in which she gives details. And shes not terribly expensive like some other readers on here..

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2019, 02:19:07 AM »

That's cool!

She told me that my work load will get more intense around the 25th. I already knew one person that has their last day on 26th, (and I'll be picking up some of their stuff as well, in addition to my work) so thought that was neat!

Wow hope that was pretty neat!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2019, 02:22:09 AM »
Anastasia got a hit this week. My annoying co-worker tried to give me some jewelry.She didnt specify what, but he sure did. I declined of course. Luckily, she says he will back off now.

I may continue to use her off and on, I like the style in which she gives details. And shes not terribly expensive like some other readers on here..

That’s pretty cool bstalling - and specific!
True she is much cheaper and I like her reading style as well

josh34

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2019, 03:39:11 PM »
Sort of hesitant because people are saying fairytale readings, but, regardless, I'm going to give her a shot though for relationship things. Maybe not asking about a future between someone and myself is the way to go, and I should just ask simple less "end goal" questions? Is she fine at picking up current intentions/reasonings for things from others?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 04:00:05 PM by josh34 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2019, 05:21:30 PM »
Sort of hesitant because people are saying fairytale readings, but, regardless, I'm going to give her a shot though for relationship things. Maybe not asking about a future between someone and myself is the way to go, and I should just ask simple less "end goal" questions? Is she fine at picking up current intentions/reasonings for things from others?

My advice (with any reader) is to be as general as possible - like saying “what’s coming up between me and my POI”. In my experience almost EVERY reader gets the outcome incorrect. My thing is on outcomes - I ask myself what is truly the outcome? - a relationship, marriage, the person coming back? - and then what (sorry just a rant not towards you) but after reading for years asking about a future with someone in the end they were just wrong lol.  Let’s say we do get in a relationship with said person, will it be a good relationship or another hell that we have to endure lol...idk

I didnt get a fairytale reading tho - it wasn’t positive or negative it was mainly just predictions of things that would happen on specific dates

So to answer your question - she isn’t the typical reader. Ask her what is coming up between you and your POI and she will just state predictions and then a date with it....then if you ask about how the POI feels, she is usually accurate on the present situation and how they feel. She did pick up my current situation for a second, but then shot of with predictions.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2019, 05:26:14 PM »
I will say Anastasia has another hit or another hit coming - she specified that on the 25th (I know its the 21st) that me and my POI would have a tiff - she said there would be 2 tiffs before things started getting better (the other one being around 2 weeks from that date).

Now normally we dont have tiffs, but interestingly enough lately we had one on the 17th and again on the 20th - which is unresolved...meaning there is another conversation to be had. So this is verrry interesting!! Again these are tiffs, so no bad arguments or anything but more or less misundersandings.

Kisha mentioned that there would be a conversation around May 6th (or the end of may going into June - she got a 5 and 6 around this) that would place our situation on more solid ground. I’m thinking around May 6th since these convos are being had...

Either way I’ll update to confirm