Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95276 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2019, 03:01:13 AM »
Thank you but it’s gone now 😩 how come you left the queue?

josh34

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2019, 03:12:23 AM »

I'm sorry! :(

Budgeting. I realized I have to make a payment which suddenly popped up and needed the money back. So I'm getting a refund... I really want to read with her and am upset that I had to do this.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2019, 07:20:27 AM »

Budgeting. I realized I have to make a payment which suddenly popped up and needed the money back. So I'm getting a refund... I really want to read with her and am upset that I had to do this.

Sorry to go off topic but are you in the US Josh? I’m in Australia, I’m FINALLY 2nd in queue for Gaylene for a chat. But I remember last time, I didn’t get a friggen text to tell me to log on to speak to her 😭 just wondering if you’re anywhere else in the world and if your texts for her do work.

josh34

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2019, 11:18:01 AM »

Sorry to go off topic but are you in the US Josh? I’m in Australia, I’m FINALLY 2nd in queue for Gaylene for a chat. But I remember last time, I didn’t get a friggen text to tell me to log on to speak to her 😭 just wondering if you’re anywhere else in the world and if your texts for her do work.
thays okay! I'm in the us, it should work the same, but you should be getting a call. I'd suggest a call over a chat any time though;)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2019, 11:53:20 AM »

thays okay! I'm in the us, it should work the same, but you should be getting a call. I'd suggest a call over a chat any time though;)

She rarely ever does calls anymore 😩 but I’m in line for that too haha

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2019, 05:02:10 PM »
She speaks fast so if you could record it.

One more thing she said that is a fact is that, she said in May I will need to get my sleeping pattern in order, Every qtr, I work long hours with Auditors because they Audit my reports and  it's a busy period where I stay at very work late, well April is one of those periods and it ends at the end of the month.

I only did 10 mins - she’s pretty quick - first time reading with her

I'm sitting in her queue at #2. She read with someone for over an hour. Her next timeslot is 5 am tomorrow. Ugh. So frustrating.

Offline persephone

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2019, 12:28:54 AM »
What a scam this CP is.
Friday I bought 20 minutes for $3.25/ minute and she was off over the weekend. I couldn’t get in the queue with her, so I made an appointment with her for tomorrow at 11 am. I just checked my account and they cut the minutes to 10minutes at $6.50/ minute.
I called customer service and they told me that I have to use that special rate within 48 hours.
I asked: how can you use that special rate when she is off the entire weekend? I called today and no luck to get in her queue. They will not honor what I purchased and I was told that I have to buy at least 20 minutes at $6.50/ minute.
 I asked for a refund. They make millions off of suckers like us. To hell with California Psychics.
Very deceiving and shitty business practices, but they don’t care, the money keeps coming for them.

Offline happyk

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2019, 12:38:46 AM »
What a scam this CP is.
Friday I bought 20 minutes for $3.25/ minute and she was off over the weekend. I couldn’t get in the queue with her, so I made an appointment with her for tomorrow at 11 am. I just checked my account and they cut the minutes to 10minutes at $6.50/ minute.
I called customer service and they told me that I have to use that special rate within 48 hours.
I asked: how can you use that special rate when she is off the entire weekend? I called today and no luck to get in her queue. They will not honor what I purchased and I was told that I have to buy at least 20 minutes at $6.50/ minute.
 I asked for a refund. They make millions off of suckers like us. To hell with California Psychics.
Very deceiving and shitty business practices, but they don’t care, the money keeps coming for them.

SMH. Shame on them. What if we want to talk for 18 minutes and not 20? Everytime you want to talk to someone you have to buy so many minutes. That's really unfair. Specially if you're at a cliffhanger and you're out of funds you can't buy just five minutes. That's bad business. But yea there's suckers like us and they exploit it. Sorry, P.

Offline persephone

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2019, 12:43:32 AM »
You can’t do 10 minutes, they force you to buy 20 minutes.
I told both people from customer service that they can F off.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2019, 12:45:42 AM »

I was able to get 10 minutes online. I don't know why others can't.

Offline hope36

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2019, 12:51:27 AM »
Was this your first time package? Afaik, that's the only scenario you'd buy 20min? I do 10min all the time, and if I talk for less than 10min, only the minutes spent is charged.
But that aside, the 48 hour thing truly sucks.. sorry you had to go through that

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2019, 12:54:48 AM »
Was this your first time package? Afaik, that's the only scenario you'd buy 20min? I do 10min all the time, and if I talk for less than 10min, only the minutes spent is charged.
But that aside, the 48 hour thing truly sucks.. sorry you had to go through that

Yeah, when I hit callback on my phone, it always offers me 10 min, 20 min, or 30 min. I've never read for more than 10 min...even with Mattie.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2019, 12:55:51 AM »
What a scam this CP is.

SMH. Shame on them. What if we want to talk for 18 minutes and not 20? Everytime you want to talk to someone you have to buy so many minutes. That's really unfair. Specially if you're at a cliffhanger and you're out of funds you can't buy just five minutes. That's bad business. But yea there's suckers like us and they exploit it. Sorry, P.

Youguys - first sorry P that that happened to you...

But I have to say this - most psychic hotlines have some kind of requirement regarding minutes required to speak to a reader...just like with independent sites you have to buy some type of package...I wouldnt necessarily call that bad business.

But what they did to you P, they should have had some terms and conditions in a conspicuous area so that you knew what you were in for...

Side Note:
I just looked at their Terms and Conditions and suprprisingly i found out that they advise people NOT to record calls which is interesting.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:03:43 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline happyk

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2019, 01:10:39 AM »
What a scam this CP is.

Youguys - first sorry P that that happened to you...

But I have to say this - most psychic hotlines have some kind of requirement regarding minutes required to speak to a reader...just like with independent sites you have to buy some type of package...I wouldnt necessarily call that bad business.

But what they did to you P, they should have had some terms and conditions in a conspicuous area so that you knew what you were in for...

Side Note:
I just looked at their Terms and Conditions and suprprisingly i found out that they advise people NOT to record calls which is interesting.

What if I just want to know if I'm getting a job or not? Why should I buy a $150 package for a one minute answer, though? Specially, when you want to talk to someone who charges $15/min, I don't think it's ethical to impose time on us. I get it, we can call and ask for a refund but what about a little flexibility from their end? If a business is only serving their monetary needs, I'd assume that's not good business. How many of us are actually happy about paying what we pay per minute? We're all looking to talk to them for one reason or others due to our desperation and vulnerabilities does not mean we should be ripped off as much as possible.

Offline persephone

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2019, 01:12:44 AM »
I bought 20 minutes at $3.25/ minute, I look at my account and they cut it to 10 minutes for $6.50 per minute. I booked an appointment on Friday for tomorrow at 11 am. I couldn’t get in the queue so they recommend me to get an appointment.
CP changed it, NOT me.
Screw them.

P.S. of course they don’t want to you record calls, just so you won’t be able to actually see that the so called reading is not that accurate as you think it was.
Why do you think they don’t post the negative reviews? Have you EVER wondered that ???
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:15:24 AM by persephone »

anything