Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95546 times)

josh34

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2019, 05:57:28 PM »
Thank you sparkle! I'm intrigued! it looks like she read for someone today, do we know when she usually comes on? I'm hoping I'll get my reading today. I've had a horrible wee and really need help and guidance.

I know it's fairly rude to ask but is there a way I can skip the queue? Or call support and ask them to contact her, for a quick call from her? I'm just in a really bad place right now.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2019, 06:32:33 PM »
Thank you sparkle! I'm intrigued! it looks like she read for someone today, do we know when she usually comes on? I'm hoping I'll get my reading today. I've had a horrible wee and really need help and guidance.

I know it's fairly rude to ask but is there a way I can skip the queue? Or call support and ask them to contact her, for a quick call from her? I'm just in a really bad place right now.

Sorry I dont think you can skip the queue (actually for anyone on CP).

Actually -
I wouldnt recommend reading with her - especially if you feel you are in a bad place.
I dont think she will fulfill you in that way. She is literally a prediction person. So if you are interested in specific things that may happen - then she would probably be good for that...

I’d say -
Maybe read with someone who is a clairvoyant and empath who has a compassionate approach?
(I’m not sure who that would be for you, but i understand you have your team of readers so I’d follow up with one of them to be honest).

Hope it gets better for you

josh34

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2019, 06:34:46 PM »

Actually -
I wouldnt recommend reading with her - especially if you feel you are in a bad place.
I dont think she will fulfill you in that way. She is literally a prediction person. So if you are interested in specific things that may happen - then she would probably be good for that...

I’d say -
Maybe read with someone who is a clairvoyant and empath who has a compassionate approach?
(I’m not sure who that would be for you, but i understand you have your team of readers so I’d follow up with one of them to be honest).

Thank you. I'm more so interesting in reasonings behind things, and when certain things will "happen".

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2019, 06:43:48 PM »

Actually -

I’d say -

Thank you. I'm more so interesting in reasonings behind things, and when certain things will "happen".

For reasonings behind certain things - definitely go with someone else (my go to for reasonings Behind the why things are why they are - are Indio, Kisha, Tajah, Venus (not recommendations but time and time again when I went back to their readings I later found out that the “why” was correct)....

As far is when things will happen - you can try Anastasia - but she will give you what the prediction is and when it will happen on her own (like I wouldnt recommend asking her when this or why that - I think she would be inaccurate)

josh34

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2019, 06:49:12 PM »

Actually -

I’d say -

For reasonings behind certain things - definitely go with someone else (my go to for reasonings Behind the why things are why they are - are Indio, Kisha, Tajah, Venus (not recommendations but time and time again when I went back to their readings I later found out that the “why” was correct)....

As far is when things will happen - you can try Anastasia - but she will give you what the prediction is and when it will happen on her own (like I wouldnt recommend asking her when this or why that - I think she would be inaccurate)
She hasn't been good for the reasons as to why someone is acting a certain way or how they're feeling? She's not great with those things?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2019, 07:07:20 PM »

Actually -

I’d say -

She hasn't been good for the reasons as to why someone is acting a certain way or how they're feeling? She's not great with those things?

I dont know - I wouldnt use her for that. She just gives predictions
I havent asked why about anything to her as most of the call was all predictive. So that means she hasn’t told me a why on her own either.

I’ve only used her one time

Offline hope36

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2019, 07:11:35 PM »

Her schedule is posted on CP, and I've found her online exactly at those times, she's pretty good about being online per her schedule. Her reading style is 'quick' too, doesn't ramble, so you should be able to read with her the same day you jump on the queue! Good luck @josh

josh34

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2019, 07:20:03 PM »

Her schedule is posted on CP, and I've found her online exactly at those times, she's pretty good about being online per her schedule. Her reading style is 'quick' too, doesn't ramble, so you should be able to read with her the same day you jump on the queue! Good luck @josh

She read for someone today but shes not on schedule today. I just realized its Easter too.
Fuck. Really could use some help and guidance right about now.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2019, 09:31:32 PM »

Hope, are her callback times PST? It says she's from the UK,. It says her callback tomorrow is 11am to 1pm, but no timezone. I'm trying to figure out when to expect a call. I'm on EST.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2019, 09:37:16 PM »
It converts your time zone, for me it says 10am, I'm on CST. so use the literal time you see

Hope, are her callback times PST? It says she's from the UK,. It says her callback tomorrow is 11am to 1pm, but no timezone. I'm trying to figure out when to expect a call. I'm on EST.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2019, 10:06:11 PM »
It converts your time zone, for me it says 10am, I'm on CST. so use the literal time you see

Oh! Awesome! That's convenient.  Lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2019, 10:19:50 PM »
How many people are allowed in a queue? I’m trying to join but there are 6 people already. Is that the maximum?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2019, 11:10:36 PM »
How many people are allowed in a queue? I’m trying to join but there are 6 people already. Is that the maximum?

6 is the maximum, but I hear if you call customer service, they may be able to put you in the queue after it's full.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2019, 11:21:43 PM »
No only if you drop off or you have an appointment,  just watch her when she signs on and you should be able to talk to her that day or the next, she is there  for about two hours in a day and then she logs off

6 is the maximum, but I hear if you call customer service, they may be able to put you in the queue after it's full.

josh34

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2019, 02:54:45 AM »
I jumped out of queue just now. There might be a slot if you're fast!

anything