Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95700 times)

Offline persephone

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #375 on: May 05, 2020, 05:06:00 PM »
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her.

I could only get her on chat.

Told me she doesn’t do general.

Said contact 6/7 months days June/July or fall time.

She then told me why he ended it.  Total opposite of what I knew was the truth.

Then said he’ll have some around him when he contacts.  Know that’s not the truth but I suppose I don’t know but nobody ever picked up 3td party and total different reason.  Then said new guy dining in a name.

Not sure I felt any connection.  Please let me know what you think.

Fairytales and BS! She fed me fairytales when I read with her (twice) last year. Absolutely NOTHING came to pass!!!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #376 on: May 05, 2020, 06:31:25 PM »
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her.

I could only get her on chat.

Told me she doesn’t do general.

Said contact 6/7 months days June/July or fall time.

She then told me why he ended it.  Total opposite of what I knew was the truth.

Then said he’ll have some around him when he contacts.  Know that’s not the truth but I suppose I don’t know but nobody ever picked up 3td party and total different reason.  Then said new guy dining in a name.

Not sure I felt any connection.  Please let me know what you think.

Fairytales and BS! She fed me fairytales when I read with her (twice) last year. Absolutely NOTHING came to pass!!!

Agree. She had given me April 27 one year ago. April 27 came and passed (last week) and nothing happened. I am sure that she just throw out a random date.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #377 on: May 06, 2020, 01:25:00 AM »
I’ve read with her a handful of times and she’s picked up on a TON. Lots of validations and accurate contact predictions. She always picks up on my dead loved one and tells me things that absolutely nobody would know. She connects really well with me, but I know everyone’s different.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #378 on: May 06, 2020, 02:21:31 AM »
I was so excited to read with her and was enthusiastic about her reading when I got it. It was over a year ago and not one of her dates (and she throws out maaaany specific dates) or predictions came to pass.

Offline hope36

« Reply #379 on: May 15, 2020, 12:06:17 AM »
I read with her in April 2019, she gave sooo many predictions and dates.. around poi and other things. NOT ONE THING happened!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #380 on: May 16, 2020, 06:31:05 AM »
Here’s a thought. Please don’t yell at me.

But when I read with her she had a queue for calls of about 3 or 4. Rejected them but ok to chat.   When she was in chat she gave nothing.  Totally didn’t validate situation or anything about me.

My own thoughts was it wasn’t her on chat.  Seemed odd. But I could be wrong.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #381 on: May 16, 2020, 11:16:06 AM »
Yes, I am confused because so many advisors dont seem to be them in chat?

So you think this has happened before?   I’m not imagining it?

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #382 on: May 20, 2020, 01:14:28 PM »
I just did a chat with Anastasia and was not happy at all. I've read with a lot of different psychics on CP as well as Psychic Source, Keen Etc. She is the first one that I've called to request a refund on. So my question to her was if there is any sort of future between me and my current POI, mentioning that his ex-girlfriend is also in the picture. She responded with yes, there are happier times ahead of us but it won't be straight forward. She said he is currently re-evaluating situation with his ex. She doesn't respond further after that so I press her and ask her when I can expect to this to happen. She tells me March 29th. Really? You don't think a year is something you might want to mention? Not straightforward? How about not for a long time? I'm not saying her information is bad but I am saying that I wouldn't want a caller to stick around for almost a year waiting for someone to come around. That's just garbage.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #383 on: May 20, 2020, 09:44:00 PM »
I just did a chat with Anastasia and was not happy at all. I've read with a lot of different psychics on CP as well as Psychic Source, Keen Etc. She is the first one that I've called to request a refund on. So my question to her was if there is any sort of future between me and my current POI, mentioning that his ex-girlfriend is also in the picture. She responded with yes, there are happier times ahead of us but it won't be straight forward. She said he is currently re-evaluating situation with his ex. She doesn't respond further after that so I press her and ask her when I can expect to this to happen. She tells me March 29th. Really? You don't think a year is something you might want to mention? Not straightforward? How about not for a long time? I'm not saying her information is bad but I am saying that I wouldn't want a caller to stick around for almost a year waiting for someone to come around. That's just garbage.

I mentioned my story in this thread before that is very similar. One year ago, she told me my POI will resurface on April 27th, 2020. I waited for almost a year and nothing happened on April 27th. She thinks clients are fool!

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #384 on: May 20, 2020, 11:04:28 PM »
I read with her several years ago. She said my POI at the time would propose to me within a year. She got his name (prob a lucky guess). That was the only thing she got right.

Offline baobei

« Reply #385 on: May 22, 2020, 02:38:34 PM »
That's too bad but her prediction came true for me. I posted it about her validation and it came to pass and POI contacted me the very next day. Very freakish. But then thereafter she gave me other validations which didn't come to pass and very generic. I'm also cynical cos she gave me some very Chinese validations to look out for and I wondered is it because she knew I'm from Hong Kong 🤷‍♂️

Offline jolimano

« Reply #386 on: June 05, 2020, 08:26:15 PM »
I had a reading with Anastasia (love her accent), and she wasn't the most detailed with me. She didn't give me any markers, either. (I'm not entirely show I know what everyone means by "markers". Does that mean a sign?) There were a couple awkward pauses because I thought she would explain more but she's pretty matter of fact and short (not short as in her attitude, just her responses). She described someone as being quiet with me, not forthcoming, there's something we need to work out. However, I feel that could resonate with 9 out of 10 callers, so I don't know.  ;D

One thing that I was confused about was that she first said my outcome would occur in 18 and 3, so it could mean March 18th. I had the reading in May. So I asked her if she meant May, and got the months mixed up? Then she something like, "Hold on, I'm getting something else" and then gave me a specific date for this September.

She is fast though, doesn't try to draw out your time.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #387 on: June 09, 2020, 12:40:03 AM »
She has predictions for me for last month but nothing she said came to pass.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #388 on: August 20, 2020, 04:35:59 PM »
I think in another post I had said shes really good but im looking at my notes, she was only good for present. Provided alot of infomations, dates and details that sounded reasonable but nothing came to pass. Like nothing at all love career etc lol but shes nice