Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95633 times)

Offline chi109862

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #360 on: December 16, 2019, 06:50:55 PM »
I liked Anastasia, I like how both her and Mattie both include markers. Her markers and some of her predictions have happened but they haven't been as significant as I would have hoped.
-She said that my ex would be back and right after a new guy with an M name would come in. She said that it would happen after I was offered chocolate cake with raspberries. I don't like sweets and never eat cake so thought this was soo weird. Sure enough the same day my aunt brought me to a show and we got dinner before and she asked me if I wanted chocolate cake with raspberries for dessert.
-That same day I matched with a guy with an M name and started talking to him. He was as he described but I was not into him after hanging out a few times. However, she gave me specifics like his street name and door name. Has she given anyone this specific of detail? It didn't match my M guy, so maybe there's someone else and I am impatient haha.
-My ex has not come back and likely won't, but every single person I have talked to has been wrong about him
-Said I would be dating my ex and someone else at the same time, which my ex would neverrrr let happen. However, Mattie and Delphine on CA have both told me this as well and they all siad I will have a decision to make next May which I find interesting.. just really cant see it happening
-Predicted a road trip in May, my friends and I just planned a road trip for May

Everything else she predicted either hasn't happened yet or is for 2020!

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #361 on: December 17, 2019, 10:48:13 PM »
Does anybody know what time she typically pops online? Thank you!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #362 on: December 17, 2019, 11:15:12 PM »

Her hours are on the listing. It varies, but usually mornings EST.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #363 on: December 18, 2019, 10:10:53 AM »

Her hours are on the listing. It varies, but usually mornings EST.

Thank you! She did call me back.. at five am my time.. the only thing that sucks is that she was like oh sorry I dont connect with you, call customer service and talk with someone else. It was literally a second into the call..I appreciate the honesty, but what a waste of waking me up at five am lol

Offline baobei

« Reply #364 on: April 17, 2020, 08:09:23 PM »
God. This site takes forever to get approved. I read with anastasia on 30 Mar and she gave me a validation to look out for. A black hawk and as I live in HK there isn't any hawks here so I thought that's rubbish but she said I wouldn't miss it. Perched on something, not flying. She also said something to do with 8. Could be in 8 days or 8 weeks etc. That validation will be my guides sending me a msg that my POI will reach out soon.
Anyway, I've been watching Netflix and I've dropped black mirror for a long time. For some reasons I chose to go back and continue watching where I dropped off. Yesterday was the episode of Jon hamm and today its Men against Fire. And bam, right on the screen was black hawk perched on a stand in the room. As I'm Asian and based in Asia. I can't be sure if that's a hawk and had to Google to make sure it is. Then I checked the date. Its 18 April. Stop me from getting excited. We shall see if my POI reached out. Just wanted to share

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #365 on: April 17, 2020, 10:58:08 PM »
I had a reading with her several months ago (July 2019) and she predicted reconnection with my POI in April 27th, 2020. 10 days left haha ... I will update if he comes back after a couple of years :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #366 on: April 17, 2020, 10:59:55 PM »
God. This site takes forever to get approved. I read with anastasia on 30 Mar and she gave me a validation to look out for. A black hawk and as I live in HK there isn't any hawks here so I thought that's rubbish but she said I wouldn't miss it. Perched on something, not flying. She also said something to do with 8. Could be in 8 days or 8 weeks etc. That validation will be my guides sending me a msg that my POI will reach out soon.
Anyway, I've been watching Netflix and I've dropped black mirror for a long time. For some reasons I chose to go back and continue watching where I dropped off. Yesterday was the episode of Jon hamm and today its Men against Fire. And bam, right on the screen was black hawk perched on a stand in the room. As I'm Asian and based in Asia. I can't be sure if that's a hawk and had to Google to make sure it is. Then I checked the date. Its 18 April. Stop me from getting excited. We shall see if my POI reached out. Just wanted to share

Interesting! Please update up if he does :)

Offline baobei

« Reply #367 on: April 18, 2020, 05:56:09 PM »
OMG. He just did. I woke up this morning to a text sent in FB messenger by him. I'm still in a state of shock as it's been more than 2 months of absolute no contact. I'm not kidding here. Although the msg in itself wasn't anything about reconciling. More like a "I'll never forget you... It still hurts to this day yada yada yada and then wishing me to make my life successful and he hopes to cross path with me one day". That was sent at 5-6am presumably after a night of partying has ended. I didn't reply. And then he sent another at 5pm saying sorry he sent the first text and it was just a moment of weakness and that I don't need to reply. It made me furious and annoyed as its as though he's trying to "take his power back". So I kept quiet again. I so wanted to tell him I won't believe his extreme words again cos I know he has moved into finding my replacement with another girl and doing everything we used to do with her. I want to scream at him saying wasn't that forgetting me??? But I held back and ignored.

I contacted Anastasia again and she was also very excited. Gave me more validation golden chalice to signal he will commit to me, golden tulip for wanting to be with me again, and golden leaf to signal he wants to break it off with that girl. And some other numbers. Said May is prep month for us and July we will be together again. Let's see. She also said to look out for the phrase Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or the actual film. The cynical side of me thinks is she saying this because she realised I'm in Hong Kong and it's just a stereotype thing?? Time will tell, will update you guys. I'm still in disbelief over what happened.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #368 on: April 20, 2020, 08:50:34 PM »
OMG. He just did. I woke up this morning to a text sent in FB messenger by him. I'm still in a state of shock as it's been more than 2 months of absolute no contact. I'm not kidding here. Although the msg in itself wasn't anything about reconciling. More like a "I'll never forget you... It still hurts to this day yada yada yada and then wishing me to make my life successful and he hopes to cross path with me one day". That was sent at 5-6am presumably after a night of partying has ended. I didn't reply. And then he sent another at 5pm saying sorry he sent the first text and it was just a moment of weakness and that I don't need to reply. It made me furious and annoyed as its as though he's trying to "take his power back". So I kept quiet again. I so wanted to tell him I won't believe his extreme words again cos I know he has moved into finding my replacement with another girl and doing everything we used to do with her. I want to scream at him saying wasn't that forgetting me??? But I held back and ignored.

I contacted Anastasia again and she was also very excited. Gave me more validation golden chalice to signal he will commit to me, golden tulip for wanting to be with me again, and golden leaf to signal he wants to break it off with that girl. And some other numbers. Said May is prep month for us and July we will be together again. Let's see. She also said to look out for the phrase Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or the actual film. The cynical side of me thinks is she saying this because she realised I'm in Hong Kong and it's just a stereotype thing?? Time will tell, will update you guys. I'm still in disbelief over what happened.

Night of partying?  Where?  Isn't everything closed down?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #369 on: April 20, 2020, 08:54:49 PM »

And btw Baobei, as an Asian (I am assuming, as you said you are from Hong Kong) your English is really good!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #370 on: April 20, 2020, 10:52:31 PM »

And btw Baobei, as an Asian (I am assuming, as you said you are from Hong Kong) your English is really good!

????? Hong Kong is an extremely international city... English is one of it's official languages.

wtf is this comment

To answer to your comment, I should say I don't really think so. I go there very often for Biz and they hardly speak English. and I just complemented this user. Any problem?

Offline baobei

« Reply #371 on: April 21, 2020, 08:15:02 PM »
Calibabe
The bars and clubs are shut now. But those that serve good are still open. He usually would go till the bars closed and then round 2 at someone's place or his own.

Jili
Thanks. And no I'm not offended. I know what you were trying to say. English is my first language and I'm not native HK. I'm a Chinese Singaporean. Just living in HK

Seedosay
I don't think jilibabe meant any offense in her statements. :)

Offline baobei

« Reply #372 on: April 21, 2020, 08:16:23 PM »
Calibabe
Oops. I meant those that serve FOOD.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #373 on: May 05, 2020, 12:31:46 PM »
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her.

I could only get her on chat.

Told me she doesn’t do general.

Said contact 6/7 months days June/July or fall time.

She then told me why he ended it.  Total opposite of what I knew was the truth.

Then said he’ll have some around him when he contacts.  Know that’s not the truth but I suppose I don’t know but nobody ever picked up 3td party and total different reason.  Then said new guy dining in a name.

Not sure I felt any connection.  Please let me know what you think. 

Offline Joey910

« Reply #374 on: May 05, 2020, 03:33:58 PM »
Calibabe
The bars and clubs are shut now. But those that serve good are still open. He usually would go till the bars closed and then round 2 at someone's place or his own.

Jili
Thanks. And no I'm not offended. I know what you were trying to say. English is my first language and I'm not native HK. I'm a Chinese Singaporean. Just living in HK

Seedosay
I don't think jilibabe meant any offense in her statements. :)

I have a high respect of Asians not only they are intelligent but they are one of a few people I know that excels in written English- better grammar. It is the thick accent and if they are fluent in the English language, there are still a different pronunciation on some words that can be challenging to be understood verbally. My point is, to all bilinguals, be confident as speaking another language is a skill not many people have.

anything