Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95701 times)

Offline fefe

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #315 on: June 25, 2019, 02:41:41 AM »
Josh I know you are upset but please don’t give anyone that much power over you. Especially not strangers. Please try with all your might to ignore it. You are going through enough to add any more stress. We all are. Trust me. You’re not in that boat alone. I’m sorry that you’re dealing with everything that you are going through. Never let ppl see you down that you feel don’t mean you any good! Push through! You got this!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #316 on: June 25, 2019, 02:42:12 AM »
I used to sit back and read this forum before becoming a member and actually felt like it was worth being a part of but all this extra ish is for the birds. WTF? We are all grown here. I used to see strangers encouraging other strangers/ppl from all walks of life with similar situations and think what a nice way to keep others uplifted but gosh. Thing with me is if ain’t nobody on this forum pulling up to my home in NC and actually trying to throw hands about something they don’t like that I said then it’s all very much irrelevant. And I don’t think nobody trying to take a plane/bus or car to get an ass whooping so if it don’t apply, I just let it fly. In either case, we all go through enough stress on a daily to be able to ignore stupid stuff. If it’s not paying your bills or solving your problem just learn how to ignore. Some shit should not be taken so personally. Like dang. In either case let me know if Anastasia works for any of you all and when we can start back encouraging each other because that’s all I’m here for anyway. But carry on I guess!!

The numbers crap is annoying and meaningless for the most part.  Everyone should forget about the numbers and timing for every psychic, especially this one. They are just guesses.  Its what they actually see that matters. Anyway, main takeaway for me is that she is a good prediction type reader for general readings though, not specific persons, places or things. If you ask for a general reading in career/romance/friendships, she can hit it out of the park most times. From there, you can probe deeper. If you ask about a specific thing from the start of the reading, thats where she starts sucking. However, the hits she gets allows me to add her in my small rotation of readers.

Bstalling, I wish I had known this when I read with her. I instantly asked about my ex and she said some stuff that resonated but could be generic and then a way too rosy pictures given my circumstances and then a barrage of numbers that literally mean anything.

I wish I knew about a general first because now I feel like it’s wasted funds.

Does CP do refunds?

Offline fefe

« Reply #317 on: June 25, 2019, 02:50:14 AM »
I read with her twice and she gave so many number both times. I don’t know if I should take from the numbers or the outcome. But it was a general love reading. I asked one question about where things were headed with my ex and I. But I guess I still have to just wait and see. I think my last reading will be with Mattie and I’ll be Done frfr. And once I’m done, I won’t be reading with nobody else. And I’m skeptical about reading with Mattie again because I’ve heard she mix energies and she was so expensive the first time. I have to literally save money from each paycheck to muster up 300.00 to read with her so IDK if I want to do that again. I think I will wait to see what happens with the first predictions she gave me and then decided if I want another reading with her.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #318 on: June 25, 2019, 02:56:45 AM »
I used to sit back and read this forum before becoming a member and actually felt like it was worth being a part of but all this extra ish is for the birds. WTF? We are all grown here. I used to see strangers encouraging other strangers/ppl from all walks of life with similar situations and think what a nice way to keep others uplifted but gosh. Thing with me is if ain’t nobody on this forum pulling up to my home in NC and actually trying to throw hands about something they don’t like that I said then it’s all very much irrelevant. And I don’t think nobody trying to take a plane/bus or car to get an ass whooping so if it don’t apply, I just let it fly. In either case, we all go through enough stress on a daily to be able to ignore stupid stuff. If it’s not paying your bills or solving your problem just learn how to ignore. Some shit should not be taken so personally. Like dang. In either case let me know if Anastasia works for any of you all and when we can start back encouraging each other because that’s all I’m here for anyway. But carry on I guess!!

The numbers crap is annoying and meaningless for the most part.  Everyone should forget about the numbers and timing for every psychic, especially this one. They are just guesses.  Its what they actually see that matters. Anyway, main takeaway for me is that she is a good prediction type reader for general readings though, not specific persons, places or things. If you ask for a general reading in career/romance/friendships, she can hit it out of the park most times. From there, you can probe deeper. If you ask about a specific thing from the start of the reading, thats where she starts sucking. However, the hits she gets allows me to add her in my small rotation of readers.

Bstalling, I wish I had known this when I read with her. I instantly asked about my ex and she said some stuff that resonated but could be generic and then a way too rosy pictures given my circumstances and then a barrage of numbers that literally mean anything.

Does CP do refunds?

I wish I knew this too

Offline bstalling

« Reply #319 on: June 25, 2019, 02:59:24 AM »

Does CP do refunds?

Yeah, I dont think shes the one to be calling about exs. But your ex can appear in her general prediction and you can almost get most of your answers anyway. A big part of using these readers is knowing their limitations.  You have to pester CS to get a refund. There is also an option of charging back from your CC company.

Offline persephone

« Reply #320 on: June 25, 2019, 03:05:02 AM »
Stop posing as the victim!!! I posted about Angel Readings and you had the audacity to say that my review about her is defamation of character!  So I can’t post a review here because josh says I am wrong and I’m slandering the reader!
I suggest you to seek therapy for your outbursts.
We all have stress and problems.

Offline fefe

« Reply #321 on: June 25, 2019, 03:06:41 AM »
I’ve seen almost all the events that you are speaking of and I do feel your pain through your post. Are you able to block them? That really might be the answer to the problem. I’m not saying that you should have to go to that extent to be left alone but it’s worth a try. You ever heard the saying “Hurt people hurt people but whole people heal people”? Find the strength to pull yourself back together, become whole and I promise you will not allow another person to be able to hurt you. You’re still young and have so much life ahead of you. Some people don’t have that. I’m 32 and we are both still young. Live life sweetie and don’t let nobody beat you down. Some people can only have followers online because they don’t have them in real life. Rise above it all hun! And I don’t have to PM you anything because I’m real about everything I say and nobody can bully me.

Offline persephone

« Reply #322 on: June 25, 2019, 03:26:50 AM »
Josh, you bullied and hurt people on this forum, calling them names, being condescending, rude and hurtful numerous times.
When people confront you and call you out about it, you pose as the victim and you want compassion and empathy. Not once you apologized to me for what you said. But it doesn’t matter anymore. 
It amazes me how you can’t take responsibility for your own actions and you throw tantrums and you pose as the victim over and over again... 
That’s not how it works in the real world.
But, this is a psychic forum and I’m done with this theatrical show called josh.
And nobody hates you. You’re just a drama queen.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #323 on: June 25, 2019, 04:38:36 AM »
Josh, you bullied and hurt people on this forum, calling them names, being condescending, rude and hurtful numerous times.
When people confront you and call you out about it, you pose as the victim and you want compassion and empathy. Not once you apologized to me for what you said. But it doesn’t matter anymore. 
It amazes me how you can’t take responsibility for your own actions and you throw tantrums and you pose as the victim over and over again... 
That’s not how it works in the real world.
But, this is a psychic forum and I’m done with this theatrical show called josh.
And nobody hates you. You’re just a drama queen.

ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE BULLIED ME AND HURT ME!!! I HAVE NOT DONE SO UNPROVOKED!!!! THEY. HURT. ME. FIRST. I did NOTHING TO THEM BEFOREHND. THEY are SO hateful, and I replied with a hurt and frustrated response, and I HAVE OWNED UP TO THAT. I have AGREED WITH THAT. But it was NOT UNPROVOKED. I AM THE VICTIM!!!!
I would NEVER TREAT SOMEBODY HORRIBLE UNLESS THEY HAVE DONE SO TO ME FIRST.
STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE!!!!! YOU HURT ME AND YOU DO NOT CARE!!!!

And it was LITERALLY TWICE aside from this string of back and forths! Stop trying to spin shit! You HURT ME AND YOU DON'T CARE. STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE SITUATION YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!! JUST LEAVE ME THE GOD DAMN FUCK ALONE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WE BOTH HAVE THAT FUCKING PEACE?! I NEVER TALK TO YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS COMMENT TO ME AND TRY TO REEL ME IN AND TRY TO HURT ME. YOU ALWAYS DO THIS. ASIDE FROM THAT, I ALWAYS IGNORE YOU AND NEVER REPLY TO YOU. YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HURT ME AND CAUSE CHAOS AND CAUSE DRAMA. THATS ON YOU!!!!!!!!! I IGNORE ALL YOUR POSTS BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO TRY AND START DRAMA. BUT YOU?!?!!? YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO CAUSE DRAMA YOU BITCH!!!! SO WHO'S IN THE RIGHT HUH?!?!?! I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO HELP OTHERS AND TO GIVE HOPE!!! YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO TRY AND TAKE CHEAP SHOTS AT ME LIKE A CHILDISH IMMATURE BITCH!!!!! For a 40 year old you are such an immature bitch. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU ASSHOLE. I JUST WANT PEACE. I HAVE BEGGED YOU TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I HAVE FUCKING BEGGED, EVEN AFTER TELLING YOU HOW MUCH YOU HAVE HURT ME. SO LEAVE ME THE GOD DAMN FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way you type is almost scary . Take a time out Josh , u can’t handle it here at all. You have attacked ppl here and it has been flipped back to u but now it’s a never ending argument. Someone has to walk off

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #324 on: June 25, 2019, 04:50:05 AM »
How does this have anything to do with Anastasia? We should probably return to the topic at hand. Josh, you need to relax man if you are going to get hurt by a psychic review forum. Don't take things so personally, its not worth it.

That being said, I had a phone reading with her, and it was the exact opposite of my chat reading, it was not filled with many dates except for the 16th or 17th for a few fun things.  At most she had given out a couple of dates, and one or two timings being updated.  It was a strange reading in comparison to what other folk have posted about her, and odd for the lack of dates. I did have her cracking up quite a bit, so I am assuming I might have entertained the psychic, instead of the other way around. I do fear.

A couple of things she said to me in my chat session about a dream coming true did occur, I am going to be an Uncle, which is amazing news, and things seem to be moving forward in the love realm.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #325 on: June 25, 2019, 05:12:01 AM »
How does this have anything to do with Anastasia? We should probably return to the topic at hand. Josh, you need to relax man if you are going to get hurt by a psychic review forum. Don't take things so personally, its not worth it.

That being said, I had a phone reading with her, and it was the exact opposite of my chat reading, it was not filled with many dates except for the 16th or 17th for a few fun things.  At most she had given out a couple of dates, and one or two timings being updated.  It was a strange reading in comparison to what other folk have posted about her, and odd for the lack of dates. I did have her cracking up quite a bit, so I am assuming I might have entertained the psychic, instead of the other way around. I do fear.

A couple of things she said to me in my chat session about a dream coming true did occur, I am going to be an Uncle, which is amazing news, and things seem to be moving forward in the love realm.

do you mean she changed the prediction?

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #326 on: June 25, 2019, 05:15:55 AM »
No, she changed styles. There were a lot more confirmations based on previous readings versus the influx of dates. Perhaps she read the chat? Not sure. A couple of minor predictions did occur, she did add a couple of new ones. It was an interesting read.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #327 on: June 25, 2019, 06:34:13 AM »
Hmmmm she said dream coming true to me too. Hope that's not a go to line for her...

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #328 on: June 25, 2019, 01:39:17 PM »
Hmmmm she said dream coming true to me too. Hope that's not a go to line for her...
Uh-oh I figured out the Quote button :).  I hope not, its been two readings she has mentioned it. We shall see. She is fun to talk to. I felt she was more psychic in my chat versus on the phone.

Offline fefe

« Reply #329 on: June 25, 2019, 02:29:30 PM »
She said in my chat that she saw a wish coming true on the 17th. I asked her if it would be the 17th of this month and all she kept saying is that months can differ. I just started feeling like what good are the dates of she couldn’t give me the actual month. She didn’t say dream but definitely said wish. Sound like a famous line of hers to me. Smh 🤣