Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95280 times)

Paulina93

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2019, 11:13:50 PM »
When I read with her last month she gave me insight into POI current feelings towards me without me asking about his feeling, and which I also now think is weird since she does not seem like an empath from all the reviews I am reading. She gave me the 18 for contact, the 18th of may and April have passed with nothing and her outcome was VERY fairytale so I am not sure. I guess time will tell, but I am trying to let go of timeframes now even though it is hard.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #241 on: May 22, 2019, 11:56:22 PM »
Another update, I think at this point all I will be doing is posting updates on past readings since I have cold turkey stopped reading.

I had mentioned earlier that Anastasia strangely gave me a prediction about three like-minded friends coming in, to be honest, she threw in a bunch of dates so IDN, I read with her somewhere mid-February;one day, I decided to do something different without even thinking about her prediction, found an app where I could meet female friends NOT Lesbians lol it's called Bumble for friends (sometimes you need a life outside your POI and work)  when I loaded this app, chatted and made friends but nothing much progress, there are three females who actively chat with me almost everyday, interesting enough, one invited me out to an event, which I will be going to. Anastasia gave me 3-6 (months) towards the end of the month. well, this event is on the 29th, the more I think about it, the more I see she's good with predictions but not a mind-blowing reader. So far she has made so many predictions and the timing is darn close. I will keep updating as the predictions happen.

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #242 on: May 24, 2019, 02:34:13 AM »
Interesting! I agree that her readings aren't mind blowing but her predictions seem plausible. Also I love Bumble lol, I've made a few good girl friends on there. Let us know how things unfold for you! :) 

Another update, I think at this point all I will be doing is posting updates on past readings since I have cold turkey stopped reading.

I had mentioned earlier that Anastasia strangely gave me a prediction about three like-minded friends coming in, to be honest, she threw in a bunch of dates so IDN, I read with her somewhere mid-February;one day, I decided to do something different without even thinking about her prediction, found an app where I could meet female friends NOT Lesbians lol it's called Bumble for friends (sometimes you need a life outside your POI and work)  when I loaded this app, chatted and made friends but nothing much progress, there are three females who actively chat with me almost everyday, interesting enough, one invited me out to an event, which I will be going to. Anastasia gave me 3-6 (months) towards the end of the month. well, this event is on the 29th, the more I think about it, the more I see she's good with predictions but not a mind-blowing reader. So far she has made so many predictions and the timing is darn close. I will keep updating as the predictions happen.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2019, 12:20:26 PM »
The first of my I had a chat with her about reconciliation with my ex. She told me 7-9. That he would be ending things with the other person in 2-6 and also he was thinking about the 22nd and 31st. Well he broke things off on the 22nd with the other person and was talking to his mom (which we are not real close) about how he wishes he would have tried harder to save his family.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #244 on: May 24, 2019, 12:44:35 PM »
She got timing right for me, re contact. She said you will speak again in ‘11’. That was on the 8th. We had contact on the 19th.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2019, 04:54:48 PM »
Wow Emshea, Sweetsydney and Tellmewhy - this is like amazing! I had no idea when starting this thread she would be pretty good like this!

Most of my dates are further this summer (like July) so (but so far she has had hits for me regarding dates - either the exact date or within days)....havent read with her since then, just letting things pan out  :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2019, 05:49:58 PM »
I almost always something bad about all these readers and don’t trust CP , but for predictions to happen, I am impress

Wow Emshea, Sweetsydney and Tellmewhy - this is like amazing! I had no idea when starting this thread she would be pretty good like this!

Most of my dates are further this summer (like July) so (but so far she has had hits for me regarding dates - either the exact date or within days)....havent read with her since then, just letting things pan out  :)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 06:00:23 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline lp1111

« Reply #247 on: May 29, 2019, 01:43:03 AM »
I contacted Anastasia regarding a guy I have been out of touch with for a little bit. She gave me the 13th we will speak and I will know more about what has been going on, then the 19th and 24th we will get closer in some way. She seemed to believe these were the dates, but did not specify month. She did give me validation in that she saw a new work opportunity coming up for me in ‘12’- I will be done with my CPA exams in November and know my scores by December, so assuming I pass I should be getting a promotion.

Funny enough, abundant visions saw a 7 for contact the first time we spoke (7 weeks later would be 15th of June) then a  1 the second time, Mattie saw a 3 and Micah saw ‘21’ which would be around the 15th of June, Matilda and Effie said end of May/beginning of June, so either they’re all wrong or lots of them got it close to correct.

josh34

« Reply #248 on: May 29, 2019, 01:48:22 AM »
I contacted Anastasia regarding a guy I have been out of touch with for a little bit. She gave me the 13th we will speak and I will know more about what has been going on, then the 19th and 24th we will get closer in some way. She seemed to believe these were the dates, but did not specify month. She did give me validation in that she saw a new work opportunity coming up for me in ‘12’- I will be done with my CPA exams in November and know my scores by December, so assuming I pass I should be getting a promotion.

Funny enough, abundant visions saw a 7 for contact the first time we spoke (7 weeks later would be 15th of June) then a  1 the second time, Mattie saw a 3 and Micah saw ‘21’ which would be around the 15th of June, Matilda and Effie said end of May/beginning of June, so either they’re all wrong or lots of them got it close to correct.

I want to say the numbers don't always correspond to Months. In fact a lot of the time they may not correspond to months. So there's still hope!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #249 on: May 29, 2019, 01:52:50 AM »
Thanks, Josh. We will see! I’ve resigned myself to the fact it may not happen and I need to let go; however, I would be interested to see how close they were if it does.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #250 on: June 03, 2019, 08:45:35 PM »
so I gave in which I always tend to do LOL and chatted with Anastasia:)) she mentioned an older woman, but now I want to know what age group is an older woman :)) older than me or a someone cashing their social security checks?:) I should have asked her:(

What do u guys think?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 05:15:02 AM by wishes215 »

Offline persephone

« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2019, 04:34:01 PM »
Looks like Anastasia’s profile on CP is gone...
maybe it’s just a glitch.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #252 on: June 04, 2019, 04:41:27 PM »
Looks like Anastasia’s profile on CP is gone...
maybe it’s just a glitch.

I think the site is having issues.

Offline persephone

« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2019, 04:44:39 PM »
Maybe.  I checked my account and the history with her reading is gone as well.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2019, 04:57:18 PM »
Maybe.  I checked my account and the history with her reading is gone as well.

I would try later. I can't access any prior readings and she's not the only person I read with.