Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 92461 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 12:50:10 AM »
She speaks fast so if you could record it.

One more thing she said that is a fact is that, she said in May I will need to get my sleeping pattern in order, Every qtr, I work long hours with Auditors because they Audit my reports and  they are busy periods where I stay at very work late, well April is one of those periods and it ends at the end of the month.

I only did 10 mins - she’s pretty quick - first time reading with her

Interesting! I love the specificity! Yes I record all my readings lol....i went back to write down the dates she gave me

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2019, 03:14:54 AM »
Coming back to update somethings she said to me on the call with her on April 5th:

Here are some things she saw:

1. Looks Like your communication is a bit stagnant!  (and it has been recently - probably due to that relationship convo we had last week lol because before that it wasnt)

2. You are going to feel like nothing is happening, until a turning point in a 3 - it is STAGNANT now!. We are in communication and have tried to see each other but we just cant seem to get it together - either I cant make his time or he cant make mine

3. You guys have argued recently, and you will have 2 more little tiffs (she gave dates) - we had a tiff about the relationship convo last week

4. She asked Are you worried about seeing him -or when you are going to see him next ?- This is happening NOW. At the time of the reading I wasnt,  but I am now lol. Its been almost 2 weeks since we've got together to hang out with just ourselves (we would run into each other hanging out randomly with our own plans but we have also tried to see each other and we just cant seem to nail it down lately sheesh)

5. She said have you guys went out and got drunk lately because you are - I see a 7 around the time it happens (well when we ran into each other on the 8th out with friends he was buying drinks and I was really tispy that night and it has been a WHILE - he had several as well)

6. He feels like I am waiting to see him and he is like "crap, I dont know when I am able to see her" - like he just told me this the other day - he tried to see me today but I had things I had to do....

She gave several other predictions with dates , Ill update if those pass (things seem to align with my go to readers as well) -  but I thought it was cool to see the little stuff she picked up that happened recently

« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 03:17:36 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline hope36

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2019, 07:00:27 PM »
Coming back to update somethings she said to me on the call with her on April 5th:

Here are some things she saw:

1. Looks Like your communication is a bit stagnant!  (and it has been recently - probably due to that relationship convo we had last week lol because before that it wasnt)

2. You are going to feel like nothing is happening, until a turning point in a 3 - it is STAGNANT now!. We are in communication and have tried to see each other but we just cant seem to get it together - either I cant make his time or he cant make mine

3. You guys have argued recently, and you will have 2 more little tiffs (she gave dates) - we had a tiff about the relationship convo last week

4. She asked Are you worried about seeing him -or when you are going to see him next ?- This is happening NOW. At the time of the reading I wasnt,  but I am now lol. Its been almost 2 weeks since we've got together to hang out with just ourselves (we would run into each other hanging out randomly with our own plans but we have also tried to see each other and we just cant seem to nail it down lately sheesh)

5. She said have you guys went out and got drunk lately because you are - I see a 7 around the time it happens (well when we ran into each other on the 8th out with friends he was buying drinks and I was really tispy that night and it has been a WHILE - he had several as well)

6. He feels like I am waiting to see him and he is like "crap, I dont know when I am able to see her" - like he just told me this the other day - he tried to see me today but I had things I had to do....

She gave several other predictions with dates , Ill update if those pass (things seem to align with my go to readers as well) -  but I thought it was cool to see the little stuff she picked up that happened recently

wow those are very specific!! Very cool!!
I read with her as well, very upbeat energy. I got a VERY positive reading from her, almost fairy-tale.. my predictions are far out (late summer)! Will update if it passes

Paulina93

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2019, 12:42:18 AM »
She was able to pick up a lot in my reading, even the job that I do! And trips I have coming up. However, she seemed to give a fairytale about my POI... so I’ll see if it pans out but it was almost too good to be true.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2019, 01:18:50 AM »
She was able to pick up a lot in my reading, even the job that I do! And trips I have coming up. However, she seemed to give a fairytale about my POI... so I’ll see if it pans out but it was almost too good to be true.

Wow looking forward to an update - if you don’t mind can you PM me what she said about your POI (just trying to see id fairytaling is her thing) - she wasn’t too fairytale with me, but I can tell you what she said

Paulina93

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2019, 01:34:22 AM »

Wow looking forward to an update - if you don’t mind can you PM me what she said about your POI (just trying to see id fairytaling is her thing) - she wasn’t too fairytale with me, but I can tell you what she said

I sent you a message!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2019, 02:16:42 AM »

I sent you a message!

Would you mind messaging me also please regarding this reader? I also had some very positive outcome predictions but then some of what she said seemed like it was right in terms of his character (specifically being a workaholic) - so not sure what to think. Thanks!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2019, 03:01:55 AM »

I sent you a message!

Would you mind messaging me also please regarding this reader? I also had some very positive outcome predictions but then some of what she said seemed like it was right in terms of his character (specifically being a workaholic) - so not sure what to think. Thanks!

Ya she picked up my POI to a T! You can PM me

I’m teally interested in the dates she gave and see how those pan

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 02:59:53 PM »
So, I, too had a very positive reading with her. Almost fairytale as well. She said my POI is a workaholic, it is true. But this all is making me nervous again and I just started to feel better after talking to her. Le sigh.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2019, 03:59:53 PM »
So, I, too had a very positive reading with her. Almost fairytale as well. She said my POI is a workaholic, it is true. But this all is making me nervous again and I just started to feel better after talking to her. Le sigh.

Interesting - what’s interesting is my poi is a workaholic as well (he owns his own business) and she didn’t mention that...

And it appears she is giving positive outcomes ...well idk here sounds kinda iffy...ugh well that’s annoying

Did she give specific dates of predictions? I’m just curious to see if the rest of mine pan out...as I don’t believe in any readers outcomes anyways

Gosh mines seems to be the only one not too fairytale...

But thanks for letting me know your input!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2019, 04:36:22 PM »
I think she is very shallow and non/specific with specific relationship questions. Shallow is the word. I think she sees tangible things when you don't ask specific questions though. Like, she saw a co-worker still annoyingly pursuing me and knew he was from a specific country. But if you want insight into this specific guy/gal/friend...she dosent see much or will just kinda dress it up and make it more than it is? Just my impression based on a few calls with her. She does have a gift though, but right now I think shes only good with general readings and specific random predictions and possibly remote viewing.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2019, 05:33:11 PM »
I think she is very shallow and non/specific with specific relationship questions. Shallow is the word. I think she sees tangible things when you don't ask specific questions though. Like, she saw a co-worker still annoyingly pursuing me and knew he was from a specific country. But if you want insight into this specific guy/gal/friend...she dosent see much or will just kinda dress it up and make it more than it is? Just my impression based on a few calls with her. She does have a gift though, but right now I think shes only good with general readings and specific random predictions and possibly remote viewing.

Interesting! Thanks for the tip bstalling. Some readers are better at general for sure

Offline happyk

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2019, 05:34:57 PM »
https://www.californiapsychics.com/psychic-readings?search=anastasia

Wanted to verify this is the one this thread is about? I'd love to give her a try. I have done funds on CP.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2019, 05:43:56 PM »
https://www.californiapsychics.com/psychic-readings?search=anastasia

Wanted to verify this is the one this thread is about? I'd love to give her a try. I have done funds on CP.

Yes it is

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2019, 05:44:47 PM »
Thanks @bstalling for the tip!

@happyk that is the one!

@sparkle002 I do have some specific dates. Starting next week, will update :)

So just an update, @hope36 and I compared notes, while we have some similarities we have concluded our readings are different enough. Timelines are different as well! Hope this helps!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 05:51:54 PM by poorprincess »

anything