Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95268 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Anastasia
« on: April 05, 2019, 06:38:54 PM »
Hi All!

Wanted to pop in and see if anyone has ever tried her (Anastasia) on CP?
She's from the UK.

I was curious about her because I happened to see her and her queue is ALWAYS full and she seems pretty new (from 2018).
She's only had 600+ readings and has a quite a bit of specific reviews that have happened.

I'll say her reading style is very different and never experienced anything like it.
Pretty much she will blurt out a prediction she sees and gives an exact date or timeframe for when it will happen (even little arguments if she sees).
She gave me a specific timing for every prediction she saw. It was quite interesting....

Thoughts on her?

Offline hope36

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 06:40:29 PM »
Did she connect with you well, was right on present/past? I was curious about her as well, but do not want to get more readings at the moment (after my Mattie reading, taking a break now). Am on day 5 of no readings  ;D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 06:54:51 PM »
Did she connect with you well, was right on present/past? I was curious about her as well, but do not want to get more readings at the moment (after my Mattie reading, taking a break now). Am on day 5 of no readings  ;D

She was SO different!

She didnt pick up anything on present and past just straight predictions with timelines - she did accurately pick up how my POI feels about me (because he told me the other day). Even with Mattie she really didnt confirm much on present and past - (maybe just one thing - like she said "there was somone else around him, but that is going away") it was very vague but true - his ex/baby mama that he eventually moved on from. So ya...

Offline hope36

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 06:58:30 PM »

She was SO different!

She didnt pick up anything on present and past just straight predictions with timelines - she did accurately pick up how my POI feels about me (because he told me the other day). Even with Mattie she really didnt confirm much on present and past - (maybe just one thing - like she said "there was somone else around him, but that is going away") it was very vague but true - his ex/baby mama that he eventually moved on from. So ya...
Interesting.. I'm a little wary on readers without validation (I think it was Cheyanne..she gave me a straight up fairy tale reading with nothing about past/present, that I felt even more depressed than before.. never knew I could get depressed from a fairy-tale-reading)

But she seems to have good feedback esp. around timing. Keep us posted on whether she was accurate!! is it short-term dates? or more like summer 2019?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 06:59:58 PM »

She was SO different!

Interesting.. I'm a little wary on readers without validation (I think it was Cheyanne..she gave me a straight up fairy tale reading with nothing about past/present, that I felt even more depressed than before.. never knew I could get depressed from a fairy-tale-reading)

But she seems to have good feedback esp. around timing. Keep us posted on whether she was accurate!! is it short-term dates? or more like summer 2019?

Right her timing seems to be her big deal - heck she throws out those dates like nobody's biz! She DEF not a fairytale reader tho

She gave short term and long term dates into next year -

She saw a trip, 2 little arguments, timing for more stability (she can tell it isnt stable now), a specific date when i will be all dressed up going somewhere, i mean it was specific stuff

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 07:36:06 PM »
I read with this reader in mid-February and within weeks two o of her predictions happened, a veteran on this forum told me about her but I went in very skeptical and asked for general reading, the first thing she asked was if I was trying to pay something off? I said no because nothing came to mind and in my mind, I said yeah right, what surprised me the most is that she did not backtrack but continue to say I was paying something off in two to three on the 13th, few weeks after my reading, I realized that I had 2 payments left on my students loan, I had just made one payment around the time I spoken to her so that's why she saw two to three and also mentioned months, the final payment is expected to be on the 14th, then she saw changes around my job and leadership role, after her general reading, I asked her about the new role, that was promised and she specifically said that March 27  is when I will hear something and April / May. Is when it will be finalized, exactly what I was told at work.

But yeah she drove in to prediction and they happened, she described my wedding and what my brothers will be required from the groom, I thought that was crazy because its not what will be required but strangely enough my sister informed me that when she was getting married, her husband to pay my brother a small fee. I thought that was cool .

She was SO different!

Right her timing seems to be her big deal - heck she throws out those dates like nobody's biz! She DEF not a fairytale reader tho

She saw a trip, 2 little arguments, timing for more stability (she can tell it isnt stable now), a specific date when i will be all dressed up going somewhere, i mean it was specific stuff
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:41:49 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 07:53:51 PM »
I read with this reader in mid-February and within weeks two o of her predictions happened, a veteran on this forum told me about her but I went in very skeptical and asked for general reading, the first thing she asked was if I was trying to pay something off? I said no because nothing came to mind and in my mind, I said yeah right, what surprised me the most is that she did not backtrack but continue to say I was paying something off in two to three on the 13th, few weeks after my reading, I realized that I had 2 payments left on my students loan, I had just made one payment around the time I spoken to her so that's why she saw two to three and also mentioned months, the final payment is expected to be on the 14th, then she saw changes around my job and leadership role, after her general reading, I asked her about the new role, that was promised and she specifically said that March 27  is when I will hear something and April / May. Is when it will be finalized, exactly what I was told at work.

But yeah she drove in to prediction and they happened, she described my wedding and what my brothers will be required from the groom, I thought that was crazy because its not what will be required but strangely enough my sister informed me that when she was getting married, her husband to pay my brother a small fee. I thought that was cool .

She was SO different!

OMG WOW! And it was SPECIFIC STUFF!! Surprised she hasnt had a thread on her already

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 07:59:30 PM »
Her Queue is always full, I’m pretty sure most people don't want her to be flooded. By the way on March 27th that when they opened the position, she described me feeling ecstatic and that's how I felt. I know she's real but she throws in too many numbers lol.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 08:05:23 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 08:46:31 PM »
Her Queue is always full, I’m pretty sure most people don't want her to be flooded. By the way on March 27th that when they opened the position, she described me feeling ecstatic and that's how I felt. I know she's real but she throws in too many numbers lol.

Right she throws number left and right like I’m in a batting cage! Lol

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 10:50:24 PM »
If I decide/try to read with her how long would I need? 10min? 20min?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 10:56:47 PM »
I only did 10 mins - she’s pretty quick - first time reading with her

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 11:14:41 PM »
Thank you! I’m trying so hard to not read as much. But she sounds worth it! And I’m intrigued.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 11:16:09 PM »
Thank you! I’m trying so hard to not read as much. But she sounds worth it! And I’m intrigued.

Also, does she come on on the weekends? She doesn’t have a schedule on weekends but didn’t know if she pops on. The UZk time is tough to catch her in the weekday.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 11:26:04 PM »

Also, does she come on on the weekends? She doesn’t have a schedule on weekends but didn’t know if she pops on. The UZk time is tough to catch her in the weekday.

Hmm sorry I have no idea lol. I’d go with the schedule online. This was my first reading with her so I can’t really say what her usual call times are yet. I can’t wait for your updates tho!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2019, 12:46:24 AM »
She speaks fast so if you could record it.

One more thing she said that is a fact is that, she said in May I will need to get my sleeping pattern in order, Every qtr, I work long hours with Auditors because they Audit my reports and  it's a busy period where I stay at very work late, well April is one of those periods and it ends at the end of the month.

I only did 10 mins - she’s pretty quick - first time reading with her
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 01:26:18 AM by tellmewhy »

anything