Author Topic: Marcello  (Read 9369 times)

Offline ang2441

Marcello
« on: April 05, 2019, 05:07:03 AM »
This reader is a very gifted tarot reader and I think you should give him a try! He had a perfect/detailed read on my current guy and my ex. He could feel the energies and feelings. He validated things I already knew and made a big prediction for June with another to follow. Also just such a sweet man!

Offline happyk

Re: Marcello
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 05:13:24 AM »
I'm glad he worked for you. He did not work for me at all. He told me opposite of everything that happened.He was 100% sure in his prediction too but he was proved wrong in just a couple of days. He was a total fairytale reader for me and just told me what i wanted to hear then.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 10:17:52 AM »
I'm glad he worked for you. He did not work for me at all. He told me opposite of everything that happened.He was 100% sure in his prediction too but he was proved wrong in just a couple of days. He was a total fairytale reader for me and just told me what i wanted to hear then.

Same experience. Verrry fairytale

Offline persephone

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 12:38:03 PM »
I guess I dodged a bullet LOL!!! I tried a month ago to get a reading with him, we got disconnected and he blocked me. He had so many good reviews, so I thought to give him a try. I guess it is easy to manipulate the system, plus Bitwine is notorious for being pro readers.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:39:50 PM by persephone »

Offline ang2441

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 08:59:57 PM »
sucks he didn't work for you guys! he did not sugarcoat for me lol but he did add positive twists

Offline yani

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 11:44:01 AM »
hey  gurls,
I try Marcello readings   3 times in  1  month and what he said come truth and in the time line !

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 03:45:01 PM »
Personally, he hasn't worked for me and he gave me the exact same timeline and outcome with three other forum members when I read with him three years ago. I don't know, for some reason, I don't trust him.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 06:56:17 PM »
Why are new accounts just set up to talk about Marcello?  ;D

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 06:58:47 PM »

I was wondering the same exact thing.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2019, 11:47:16 AM »

I was wondering the same exact thing.

Yep, and these two new members that barely count 10 posts report having good experience with Marcello when most of the older members were not impressed. Something def smells fishy here...

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 05:54:39 PM »
My only motivation to try that Marcello guy is his profile pic 😒..... 😏😉🤩

But honestly, I hardly ever use male readers for some reason, I've never had success with any in the past 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2019, 09:41:25 AM »
PinkyD please don't, you will waste your time and money. He is not talented and has little psychic ability, trust me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2019, 11:42:31 AM »
This was a portion of my reading 2 yrs ago...

alright now I see,listen,peraphs this break the connection with him is Not Over! In fact I pick up some energy that ofcourse appear On and Off,and that cause on you this doubt and confision, but Honestly I sense that there is something, this love is not definitelly ended!

⭐️MARCEL...

In fact I pick up his feeling,and I can assure you that he think of you, and more then u can image!

He wasn't wrong but it wasn't an amazing read. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2019, 11:31:58 PM »
Yikes very similar. 😏

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2019, 10:32:33 AM »
This part especially was quite similar to what I got 3 years ago " and as I see there is an amazing connection between u and him
im able to sense it
but sometime he act on and off
and this mood cause on u some confusion
but for what I can see and feel the connecton is ON and that mean that you hear from him,i,sure.i have no doubt!"

he basically uses a light spin of the regular on/off script line that most scammers use. Not impressed at all...I honestly feel that he just gets predictions right for some people in random...