Author Topic: Satya St George  (Read 3288 times)

Offline PinkyD

Satya St George
« on: April 04, 2019, 04:32:07 AM »
Hey guys, just curious, anyone ever tried Satya St George? 🤔

Offline happyk

Re: Satya St George
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 04:53:59 AM »
Did not work for me at all. Very sweet lady but what she predicted never happened.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 02:22:10 PM »
I was re-reading some of my transcripts from last year..and I saw that this reader was right about a lot of things..I kind of discounted her because some of the info was confusing at the time, but I think she's gifted...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 06:59:59 PM »
I was re-reading some of my transcripts from last year..and I saw that this reader was right about a lot of things..I kind of discounted her because some of the info was confusing at the time, but I think she's gifted...

What's her reading like?  I was going thru the reviews on bitwine and notice others had mentioned her reading was confusing.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 07:16:00 PM »
Well she asks a lot of questions in the beginning to get a feel of your expectations of a reading..and then she will need direct questions.  Like instead of "how does he feel about me", she will want it more specific, like "does he hate me" etc lol

but she picks up some remarkable stuff...

I def don't think her reading style is for everyone, but she's not a fake IMO.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 07:18:15 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 01:44:02 AM »
Well she asks a lot of questions in the beginning to get a feel of your expectations of a reading..and then she will need direct questions.  Like instead of "how does he feel about me", she will want it more specific, like "does he hate me" etc lol

I tried her and actually found her very detailed.  I really enjoyed the reading.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2020, 01:52:06 PM »

I agree with the above.  She spends a lot of her own time making sure you know the best way to get a reading with her and for her to know your expectations.  I really genuinely like her and find her, if nothing more, definitely not someone trying to milk you of all your money.