Author Topic: Psychics for Twin Flames  (Read 10280 times)

Offline twinflame93

Re: Psychics for Twin Flames
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2020, 02:00:55 AM »
Update: nothing has come to pass from the thousands I spent on psychics when I was addicted. My update is I met a new man. He is wonderful, spiritual and so kind. I now work in a new job too and this is the most money I’ve ever made. Psychics kept telling me my previous business would be a success and the guy I was hung up on for 3 years would do a 180 and come back... Um never happened. No psychic predicted what positivity has now happened in my life. Live your lives by yourselves and not what a fraud scam psychic tells you. We are here to learn and grow... don’t cheat your way hoping to know everything about the future. God bless you all

Offline court1130

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2020, 02:43:45 AM »
Update: nothing has come to pass from the thousands I spent on psychics when I was addicted. My update is I met a new man. He is wonderful, spiritual and so kind. I now work in a new job too and this is the most money I’ve ever made. Psychics kept telling me my previous business would be a success and the guy I was hung up on for 3 years would do a 180 and come back... Um never happened. No psychic predicted what positivity has now happened in my life. Live your lives by yourselves and not what a fraud scam psychic tells you. We are here to learn and grow... don’t cheat your way hoping to know everything about the future. God bless you all

I'm so happy you're doing well and things are seemingly falling into place for you! However, you did mention the ex reached out, wanted to reconcile, and take you on vacation. I'm a bit interested in what happened with that situation. Also,  I resonated so much with everything you said regarding moving forward and surrendering to the unknown. I went thru a binge a few months back and it just made me anxious all of the time and dragged out the healing process. I've always believed everything happens for a reason; whatever is meant for you will never miss you. I believe this is true and these things tend to fall into place when we're focused on ourselves and our individual journey. ❤️
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 03:04:41 AM by court1130 »

Offline twinflame93

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2020, 10:14:26 AM »
He did but he was still being a jerk after being nice for a short period. Not treating me with the respect I deserved. Psychics are not worth it trust me. Save your money, invest it, live your life, travel. These psychics aren’t worth you time and energy believe me. I was addicted to calling psychics for 3 years. It’s not worth it - it’s just a downward spiral.

Offline court1130

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2020, 02:57:49 AM »
He did but he was still being a jerk after being nice for a short period. Not treating me with the respect I deserved. Psychics are not worth it trust me. Save your money, invest it, live your life, travel. These psychics aren’t worth you time and energy believe me. I was addicted to calling psychics for 3 years. It’s not worth it - it’s just a downward spiral.

So you guys did reconcile for a short period until things just reverted back to the way they were prior to the breakup? I'm sorry to hear but also glad to know that you're happy and have found someone that treats you the way you deserve! I couldn't agree more with you regarding psychic readings and I haven't gotten one in a few months, aside from maybe 2 or 3 follow ups. I went on a binge for about 3 months and read with pretty much every major hitter listed on this forum. However, I stopped in September and I no longer feel the urge to contact a reader. I never put too much stock into the things they said anyway and I figured if predictions did come true, great! If not, then it is what it is. Regardless, things are going to happen the way they're supposed to and it was seriously stunting the healing process for me. I still hurt and have a glimmer of hope that things will work out between us, but I haven't put my life on hold in the meantime. I have a few pretty big issues that need to be worked on and resolved before I get into another relationship, whether it be with him or someone else down the line. Great advice, Twin!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 03:10:58 AM by court1130 »

Offline twinflame93

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2020, 11:59:19 AM »
Hey listen take your time. Took me 3.5 years to get over this guy!! Friends kept telling me to date in the meanwhile. But I didn’t feel like it. I joined dating sites but it didn’t sit right with me. I put all my heartache into working hard and turning my finances around. I made sure that first started with psychics (to stop calling to save money) so I took up therapy. One of the best things I invested in was therapy!! I then took some online finance classes, joined a support/help group for the classes where there were several calls per week on zoom. On the zoom calls I met this wonderful new man!! It’s great we have so much in common. I read a book on depression and it talks about how we need nature (going outside) and people around us (the right ones) to feel better again. We need to be apart of a community and not close off on our phones. We are built as humans to be around people, be in nature and feel apart of a community. It’s no wonder now in this modern age that people feel low and depressed! I was talking about this with my hairdresser. She has some very wealthy clients and they say to her “I just done my yoga, my meditation, my skincare routine, my self love, listened to a podcast yet I still feel low!” Well they have shut themselves off from the outside world.
I hope this helps. I feel you when I was reading your message and sending you positivity, light and healing your way xx
No psychic predicted at all what I mentioned the above.
Some books I recommend that helped me turn things around were:
“Losing Eden” - Lucy Jones
“Lost Connections” - Johann Hari

Offline court1130

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2020, 08:00:39 PM »
Thanks so much and thank you for the helpful advice and resources you provided; I'll definitely have to check them out when I get the chance and if I remember to do so, I'll be sure to post some updates on my individual progress as well as the situation overall. Only time will tell what is meant to happen. Also, I have felt much better since I decided to stop obsessing over psychics and readings. I pop onto this forum every so often to just to see what's going on and I sometimes visit the platforms, but I have not felt the urge to actually get a reading and my bank account is thankful for that lol.

Offline twinflame93

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2020, 07:02:49 PM »
We as humans over complicate situations and blow them out of proportion most of the time. Just remember that a lot of psychics out there aren’t successful, and are broke and need extra money. especially ones that work for these sites. If they were truly good at their gift they would have the money to build a website and build a business around it. So if you are going to continue having readings, go to indepedent psychics - with reviews of course with their own website. They will be far more accurate than these scams and frauds working for these sites. They feed off fear and most of the time listen to what you are saying and make up shit to make you feel better. I’m done with readings now but the only psychics who were accurate for me having looked back on everything was Maurice Amdur (independent and own website) and lady Persephone (also worked for keen I think but also is independent with her own website). Told me stuff I didn’t want to hear but both said I’ll move on from that guy I was hung up on and both saw me closing my business.

Offline twinflame93

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2020, 07:08:40 PM »
I’d like to add these 2 independent psychics also got some predictions wrong. There will never be one psychic that gets absolutely bang on everything right. If you are searching for someone that I promise that you will continue to live in fear, anxiety with a burning wallet. We have free will. Remember your lives before you were calling psychics. Life is a wonderful, mystery. Take each step as a new mystery to discover. We don’t need to know everything. Don’t be lazy and just use your own intuition and instinct - we’ve been born with these gifts so use them. If we don’t learn lessons in this lifetime we will have to learn it again in the next life. And again and again until we learn to trust ourselves. Don’t cheat your way by binging on psychics and having to know everything.

anything