Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Psychics for Twin Flames

(1/5) > >>

twinflame93:
So I have been on the search for the best psychics for my twin flame journey for 2 years now but luckily I am slowing down and trying to just 'accept the uncertainty' and divine timing. Met my twin in July 2016.

Having said that I have been on the search for the most recommended psychics whose predictions have come true for others and they do not judge you e.g. karmic partners/3rd parties/dark pasts etc.

A lady on this forum sounded like she had an on and off relationship with her twin and posted an update on these 4 psychics below and that their prediction came true and the time frame was most accurate. She ended up becoming married to her POI and said the below psychics predicted reconciliation and marriage within the timeframe.

I will post what these psychics have said below about me and my twin flame and will post updates if these predictions come true:

Intuit Alex from Bitwine - said POI will leave karmic last quarter of 2019. Said me and him will be married 2021. He will become consistent in communication and meet ups middle of 2019. Everything finalized with his karmic first quarter of 2020.

Celtic Moon from Keen - hear from POI in April (this month) and also see him this month. Sept to Nov 2019 he becomes consistent. Everything finalised with his karmic in 2020. Also said I will meet another man in June.

Angelic Dream from Keen - I will hear from POI in 8 (8th April or 18th April or 8 o clock). POI leaves karmic in 10 (10th of the month or in October 2019). Said my love life will get better in 5 (May or August 2019)

Hilary80 from Keen - Me and POI will be married in minimum 2 years - 2021. Things finalised with his karmic same time, in 2021. Me and him will start a family when we get married. I will also meet another man early 2020 and I will have a difficult decision between the 2 men but ultimately i will choose the first POI.

Funnily enough a month after meeting my twin he asked me 'where i saw myself later in life' and my reply was 'I would like to start a business and then once money flows in nicely I would like to be married in 4-5 years so by the time I am 27/28'. It is funny because I started a business last year, money is slowly getting better and from the sounds of this psychic it seems what i said to him was me casting my intention and releasing it to my twin and the universe. Law of Attraction right there  :)

Interesting to see how this will pan out. I will update!!

happyk:

--- Quote from: th3awakened1 on April 04, 2019, 10:21:06 PM ---Personally, I would tread carefully on the whole twin flame aspect. There are some real ones out there that can pick up on this, but because of it's boom in the psychic world these are diamonds in the rough. There are a lot of fairtale readers out there that will play this card if they can. I have been told 7 ways to Sunday me and mine will be together again. When I tried to reach out and reconnect or even just break the ice, I get ignored. Guarentee you when I asked about the lack of response they said, "He's not ready yet..." Really? Cause he stood right next to me in 2017 almost touching elbows but both of us terrified to speak... Then in 2018 he saw me walk towards him to try to say hello and literally walked abruptly the opposite direction. Plant the seed in yourself and have the faith you will find someone worthy of your love whether it be him or not. Until then, move on, live life and enjoy the ride. Many blessings

--- End quote ---

Amen!

twinflame93:

--- Quote from: th3awakened1 on April 04, 2019, 10:21:06 PM ---Personally, I would tread carefully on the whole twin flame aspect. There are some real ones out there that can pick up on this, but because of it's boom in the psychic world these are diamonds in the rough. There are a lot of fairtale readers out there that will play this card if they can. I have been told 7 ways to Sunday me and mine will be together again. When I tried to reach out and reconnect or even just break the ice, I get ignored. Guarentee you when I asked about the lack of response they said, "He's not ready yet..." Really? Cause he stood right next to me in 2017 almost touching elbows but both of us terrified to speak... Then in 2018 he saw me walk towards him to try to say hello and literally walked abruptly the opposite direction. Plant the seed in yourself and have the faith you will find someone worthy of your love whether it be him or not. Until then, move on, live life and enjoy the ride. Many blessings

--- End quote ---

I appreciate your advice and I am sorry to hear what you said didn’t work out for you. I do a lot of law of attraction practice and I am lucky and grateful I moved away from him to a different town and I started a business which is making me a comfortable living now. For me psychics motivate me but I don’t  rely on forums and psychics to predict my happiness. I make sure I am going out there and getting stuff done instead of mourning. The twin flame journey isn’t just about you and your twin. It’s about making us better people, providing a service to others, inner healing. I’ve changed completely during our separation from my diet, my career, changed all products to natural and holistic, I do more favours for others now, I donate more to charities. Yes when I’m alone and feeling vulnerable and lonely I turn to psychics to give me that hope and motivation... we are all human and feel down here and there. But to clarify I have moved on and I absolutely love what I do. My twin and I love each other dearly but the timing isn’t right. I don’t get as many readings as I used to as keeping yourself busy is always great. ‘Overthinking is the greatest cause of depression’ - what my reiki healer told me. So I like to keep my self busy as much as possible. But when there is time I’m not doing anything I will turn to a psychic for that motivation and hope, whether or not it comes true it does make me feel good... whether that is right or wrong. But I will never rely on psychics for my future.

tacobelle914:
Light Warrior27 from Keen might work for you. :)

twinflame93:

--- Quote from: tacobelle914 on April 05, 2019, 03:27:03 PM ---Light Warrior27 from Keen might work for you. :)

--- End quote ---

Will check her out for sure! Thank you x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version