Author Topic: MY STORY + 2020 PREDICTIONS  (Read 16063 times)

Offline bee.23

MY STORY + 2020 PREDICTIONS
« on: February 19, 2020, 04:20:58 AM »
Hello to all. This might be quite long, but I'm including a lot of good information, so the loyal will read all the way through lol

THIS IS MY STORY.

I have been a silent viewer aka lurker, of this forum for awhile now, and am seeking advice from you all. As well would like to share my personal journey thus far. Your feedback is much appreciated. Reading all of your posts have proved to be very helpful in my *gahh, dont say the word* ...addiction. Psychism fascinates me, lately to an unhealthy extent and I want to minimize that by limiting the readers I go to. I am weeding out the non-credible readers, and could use your insight in the process. I feel like telling you guys my story, might sound repetitive due to my story being just like anyone else's here. But like many of you, a part of me is just looking for the truth. I feel like the majority of us, our pain and confusion from whichever life situation we were facing, brought us  to this platform of the constant urge to need to predict the future rather than allow life to manifest naturally, flow, and ultimately trust universe. Guided by faith, and predictions, I am not convinced it is the healthiest way to live, but it has been contributing to my emotional resolve for the time being.  To know there's a support system out here means a lot, as this has not been an easy journey for me.

My story is---- I began visiting psychics March of 2019. I was going through an emotionally debilitating time in my life and was lost, hurt, and desperate for answers. I had faced some major life tragedies in the end of 2018 including death of a parent, miscarriage, and breakup after a 5 year relationship (all within the same month). I wanted more than anything to restore the relationship I lost, as well as find faith again to help overcome my disparity. In a wrap, this POI I still consider the love of my life *tragic, right?* We lived together for years, dog, whole 9 yards. I re-located states with him, suffered a miscarriage, and shortly after we ended. Admist his grief, he coped by transitioning to a new relationship a few months later. Inevitably, and most certainly, crushed the entirety of my world. Ever since, I've been in this never-ending cycle of "I'm almost over him/healing" to, "I cant connect with anyone the way him and I did/soulmate feelings". When it comes to matters of the heart, shit sucks basically. A big heart/head disconnect. Ultimately, we had off and on contact over the past year, which included some very wishy washy attempts and emotions from him to salvage a friendship/begin again. I told him not to speak to me until he was out of the relationship, and he has not liked it in the least. A little background, my POI has an irrational fear of being alone. SO I know that is what predominantly drives the majority of his emotional decisions. Was raised by 2 lesbian mothers, and his father was never around. Capitalizing on this, he suffers from the mental illness of Bipolar. For this reason, I have been very patient with him. I know he is a product of his past, just like any of us that were raised in a dysfunctional upbringing. As well I am aware he needs healing from the traumas he faced at this early age and continues to surpress in his adulthood.  Patience is a virtue, and thankfully, over time it has become easier to maintain my boundaries. I think his goal was to transition the other female out, but I wouldn't acknowledge this. I told him if he wants me in his life, the ultimatum is that he shows me she is gone for good. With no progress, I would cut him off for months at a time, and his actions portrayed he was very affected by this. The last time we saw each other, we ran into each other at a bar and he approached me and just bust out crying in front of all our mutual friends, stating how much he missed me, and why would I cut him off, and how nobody knows him or supports him the way I do. How he wasn't happy in his life. Still loves me. Regrets on the past etc. At the time him and the female had broken up, but I didn't give him my energy because I was still resentful and convinced she was not fully out of the picture. I am not sure if this rejection triggered him to relapse with her (and don't really care either way) but shortly after that they got back together. I'm close with many of his friends and they all tell me he still has feelings for me (clearly) and is confused (clearly) and that this girl is a placeholder and that it is apparent to them that him and her do not connect. My POI and I both have our own emotional and codependent issues, so I feel that's whats prolonged this breakup in the sense we both can't fully over come the other. One other fact, the mother of POI and I use to be very very close, when POI and I broke up her and I ended really badly, as she took his side, and this has been a factor that eternally f*cked with me lol. BLAH (you'll see why I incorporate this bit into my story, as it further relates to an aspect of my predictions)

Through all of these readings, I experienced majority predicted breakup between POI and female March 2020. Not one said he had REAL authentic, connected, and in-love feelings for the girl (literally not one lol) and very few said they would last. Basically that she was a rebound. And reconciliation with POI and me would happen shortly after their breakup/leading into spring time and pretty committed by summer months. ALOT predicted, reconciliation between POI mother and me by March/April. But others that seemed very trustworthy, and highly rated, are saying it wont be till later this year. Either way, by the end of this year 2020 I will make sure to update this with who was right and wrong for me (and trust me I will update, as I would never want to not be a light for someone that needs it, if I have the info they do not have). In the next few months, but fully by 2021, I will be able to further grasp the full outcome of predictions and who was RIGHT and WRONG.

All in all... For some reason, I never lost hope. After a year of analogy, and much grief, I am convinced this is the person for me and thus.. began my psychic exploration

A friend, first suggested I see a psychic who goes by the name of Ron. She told me she had success reading with him before in that his predictions were accurate. (disclaimer) in this thread I am going to include any psychic interaction/prediction I had during this almost year time frame of periodically binging on readings. I've read with 3 individuals locally, oranum, bitwine, many on keen, CP, and many on kasamba. Majority of my predictions are still pending.. but please do share if any of these psychics have worked for you and how, and which to avoid. I am not going to include the most shocking predictions and story I had (which are the ones with the locals in the city I live in) because the info is far too long, and I would rather just start a new thread for that. So I will keep the online psychic experiences here and if you want to hear about my local predictions in regards to my situation, please look on my page for that post. Trust me, its some crazy shit, you'll want to read it

Welp, here goes my list:
(embarrassing, but I find comfort in the fact I'm not alone per all the other thousands of posts on here with similar sob stories ::) )

BITWINE:

Terry Mitchell: im just gonna get this one over with first cause it was super dark, negative, and basically demolished my internal soul lol, somebody please tell me he was wrong for you. I got 10 events from him and those all sounded like they could be accurate, but the reading was very off from what I feel intuitively is to come, based off of so many other predictions by trusted psychics..and mainly the most trusted..a local psychic who has never once been wrong for me. reading didn't align same way. said POI and I would never be more than friends but would never stop talking, said no children in my future, and no one else coming, said I might hear from POI mother in future but no rekindling and only discontentment, said POI female and my POI would not break up anytime soon but eventually yes, said female my POI is with will continue to cheat on him. His 10 EVENT predictions were crazy, told me something about a "lawsuit... that I need to drop it cause I wont win", another one was "you and a man will work together to recreate the magic that you once shared" and how my POIs "duplicity could end up costing a man everything he holds dear" .................................... so um, yea
I wanted to hibernate in a cave after I got done with that reading.

Miss Ann: very positive outcome, said POI and I would reconcile and have great communication, pursuing me, wanting a relationship with me, talking about a future, wont rush it, happy and secure together, "youll have a sense of victory as to getting your man", final card is sun "showing the two of you with the warm fuzzies for eachother and things being much brighter," "once the 2 of you are back together he looks like hes going to be in a better place," said it would be long term/will feel safe in relationship/security/longevity with the 10 of pentacles at the end", is she able to read far out or is this indicative of the next few months?

Stephanie Theresa: this one hurt, she has gleaming reviews, and I don't want to believe its true but feel she is right, said POI and I would reconcile but it will be short lived, will depart shortly after reconciliation and I will eventually end up meeting someone else who is a much better match for me. Accurately described POI and said this wouldn't be because of the girl, or even another woman, but just cause of his inability to committ and be held accountable. She doesn't do timelines so this could be anywhere between now and who knows how long... also said POI's mother and I would reconcile but also short lived, said us reconciling will be with every intention of getting back together tho

ORANUM:

heera123: not sure I felt the connection, was differing in her timetables said POI and female wouldn't break up before August, then said "definitely not the next 3 months", then said "For sure not February and March" said POI and I would reconcile and it would be long term, he would leave other female cause he is not in love, said POI's mother and I wouldn't reconcile till they were broken and we were back together so "after August"

CALIFORNIA PSYCHICS:

I can't even remember the names of the few I read with on this site, all I know is they were awful and literally none of their predictions came true at all in the way they said. I think I read with like 3 or 4. The only one who's name I specifically remember was  Phillip, cause he was so rude and legit broke my heart. This was fresh out of the breakup with my POI like a year ago, and I was in the throws of my grief and vulnerability and told me very harshly "your POI only has 1 foot in the door with you, so I don't know what else you want me to tell you, you guys will never be together again and he saw me moving on from it." Nope. Said he only had 1 foot in the door with the other girl too. And that it would last 6-12 months. I called back like six months later, when I realized this reader was the only timeline sticking to accuracy for their breakup and he stated " I dont see their relationship going past the spring 2020 (mind you they started dating march 2019) then he will jump into another relationship after that." Now, as I am starting to see this having potential to unfold, I feel like hes going to be right. Was THE only reader that informed me they would be together this long. He told me in July/August, I would meet the person I'm going to "marry" in end of Sept/Oct (the dead rises from the grave card) well, I met NOBODY, other than the strange fact end of Sept/Early Oct is when my POI and I started talking a lot, after months of no contact. So I'm wondering if he misinterpreted his reading, and I am actually the person my POI jumps into another relationship with, and the person hes going to marry. LOL.. wishful thinking... kidding but strange at best

KEEN:

Elizabeth of the Light: read with her end of January and my experience was so bad with this girl, idk if she was reading on my fears or the truth, but she said "this is not anything that is going to work out for you." She said if POI and I reconnect and I choose to go down this path, it would only last a few months before POI leaves (6 months max) for another woman/a different one than other. " Then she literally hung up on me, before I could ask anything else and I damn near cried lol. She is the ONLY one who said this, but never know

Jay Lassiter: asked him what the future has in store for me and POI, he proceeded to not say, nor give any predictions, but gave me a lot of solid advice and explained to me what POI is feeling/his intentions and what I should do moving forward. seemed more of an empath to me.  very well-versed and great vocabulary. but otherwise, I dont know?

Prophet Angel: said their breakup would be March, POI and I would reconcile February, long term relationship, and POI mother and me reconnect March/April. seemed like a good empath very very accurately describing situation. Stated the exact word for word of something my POI had told me. But if you read with him too frequently, his information contradicts

Delphina: broke my heart, said recently that she was not seeing immediate breakup and  still seeing their dynamic for another 3-6 months. said i'm bringing someone else in in the near future within 8 weeks, but I guarantee she's talking about my POI lol, and mixing up the energies. accurately described big personality traits of POI.

Camilla Rose: breakup with POI and female in a month (a lot of anger), he will return to me and it will be more positive and romantic, but the rest of this year will be back and forth for us, and a bit rocky but "stay strong, patient, control of your emotions, and endure the tests) said there would be gaps throughout the year of up to a month of not speaking to each other, but he would return to me each time and be fixated on fixing whatever is wrong, will be together by 2021 fully, and we will have a child together (boy), lifetime bond and sees us lasting. said she saw reconciliation between POI mom and me, before mothers day

Lotus of Light: sounded a little fairy tale but authentic and nice lady, said we would reconnect and it would be positive, month of June, also said she saw long term situation out of this "he will not want to be without you in the future and will do whatever he can to figure things out with u", reconciliation for POI mother and me would be 8 weeks after POI and I were back together, said she would be open to everything at that time and things seem to go okay, said breakup for POI and female would be April (she said female feels very rejected), said there are multiple possibilities to move forward once things are repaired but commitment will be pending at that time, told me to manifest what I want in the situation

Michelle Caporale: reconciliation end May/Early June, said before then he will chat here and there, but said hes not ready for a commitment overall, reconciliation with mother of POI will be end of this Fall but wont feel the same "its odd and different"

Arnold Heart: spoke to him in Fall 2019, said we would never be together again, or hear from him again and girl and him would be long term, but worded it very kindly. don't feel I connected as since then, ex and I have had numerous occasions we interacted with each other

Samantha8635: would reconnect, sometime in the next month, would develop into something long term and committed, said sometime in next month for reconciliation with POI mother as well, so March

Sweetrosee: picked up on POI immaturity issues/fear, said don't push let it happen and things will work out/go slow, said we would reconnect, also said POI mother and I would reconcile by spring-summer time "it feels weather gets warmer", predicted pregnancy

Empathic Emma: said we would reconcile but it would be temporary/short lived/same problems will surface, would separate 3 months after the reconciliation, (STEPHANIE THERESA SAID SIMILAR) also relayed next new year for reconnecting with POI's mother

Psychic-Stef: back together in 6 weeks, said we're soulmates, long-term, 2 daughters, pregnancy in August 2020, POI's mother would accept me for POI and would reconcile when POI and I reconcile (about 6 weeks) blah blah lol

Hilary80: OKAY GUYS, really curious about her outcomes with yall, idk what the hype is but I actually really liked her and was given a fairly realistic and positive outcome, everything I read on the forum made me so intimidated to read with her but she was cool as shit! In a nutshell said, yes to reconciliation this year but at the same time he comes in and out, like not committed fully, in and out could go on for a long time, "hes pretty fixated on you whenever there is a break" *TRUE* said the back and forth relationship could go on for awhile, said he will come back this year at some point but feels there will be another break (quite a few readers now have said this, my 2 local readers, ST, empathic emma, danielle, kira,) said POI's mother and I will reconnect and she thinks of me fondly, said shes not suppose to say but keeps coming in strongly that she feels we will have a child (boy), said something about moving in together eventually or discussing it but wouldn't last permanently, said the back and forth relationship will last for a long time but POI is not my forever person, that Ill end up marrying someone else, other person is a homebody, devoted to our relationship, a little boring but a good person, ive never met him but in my sphere, not from the state I live in but lived here, said I meet this guy "way down the line", and it most likely wouldn't be till after POI and i have a kid together... most interesting read yet

Jane Wilcox: ANOTHER ADVISOR im very curious on when it comes to your guys results, loved her empowering and upbeat personality, she said POI and I will reconcile and that he is still in love with me, in an empty relationship holding on by a thread cause there is nothing else at the moment, and has no emotion for the other girl, said if him and I were to speak now, they would split by end of March/Early April, said he knows he should be dating me now after their experience, and I will get my relationship but it will be rocky this year, and he will not FULLY commit "engagement/marriage/etc" for a few years, said if I push commitment on him he will run like the get out, so flow, and allow it to happen naturally, don't focus on making the relationship a "goal", POI's mother reconciliation and me predicted OCTOBER, but shell never like anyone for her son lol and to just focus on me and POI, predicted contact by end of FEBRUARY, she'll ask random questions outta nowhere like "what happened end of jan? you guys broke up? i see this as a significant time" that was when him and I stopped speaking and had a little dispute, stuff like that that shows shes very intuned

Love Expert Sara: nice lady, quirky, expensive, but tuned in very accurately regarding situation, even knew my POI lived with his family and had a dog lol. few good convos but prediction is pending, just like all the others. Spoke to her end of Jan this year said POI and I would become a united front this year and be solid, stay together and tie the knot, was seeing long term, and kids. Prolly a fairy tale but she did say to not panic if there is distance right now because the gap gets closed within 2 months. Said March/April reconciliation for both my POI and to reconnect with his mother, and that mother would approve of relationship

Max (knows what your mans thinking): gave decent but not great timelines, when I asked about contact predictions, etc, but didn't fully get the big picture like some of the others, and I feel gave a bit of fluff. For instance, said we would fully be together again during time frames that happened (like ex contacting me and saying he wanted to repair) but then it never ended up actually working out. Still says there will be reconciliation by March. And there will be no contact ever again between POI and female by mid  March. Said mother of POI and I would reconnect by March/April  and will be approving of relationship. Said POI has no feelings for female whatsoever, and doesn't want her at all, emotionally or in a relationship, and has been saying it for months. Said he sees a relationship with me and POI being strong, and him putting in more effort, cause he wont want to lose me over anything. Said we would be together long-term

Mike Pace: really enjoyed talking to him. seemed like a very reasurring guy, level-headed, and respectful. would be a good actual therapist. he accurately tuned into my situation and said some pretty accurate things in describing my POI personality "less is more with him" soooooo true lol. He told me end of January (when I thought my POI and I were getting better) that I needed to pull back for a few weeks. Said POI and I were headed to a long-term commitment, and a permanent one at that. That i would see some mixed signals along the way, but that his head is in the game. I was confused by this, cause POI and I were talking things through when literally the next day, my POI got back with his ex after a 3 week break-up and posted a picture of her online. Mike Pace predicted that February would be mixed for POI and me, but that we would be flowing real nicely by March. Stated POIs heart is with me, and he is not in love with other girl, and transitioning her out slowly. He told me to stay patient. Said  to me in early Feb they would go complete separate ways in a few weeks or sooner (so March) Told me reconciliation with mother of POI would happen end of March/April and she would be happy about it. "Hes sure of it" Said she never liked the female my POI was with past year, and I actually confirmed this with a friend months ago. Cautioned on emotional timelines and time-tables being skewered

Shaman Kira: I am not sure if this girl is just negative, or honest and validated. And I can't discredit her until time passes. But, she was too blunt for my sensitive little heart lol.. most likely  though would be super great for someone that likes a very blunt approach. Not for the tender-hearted lol (put it that way) I felt so disheartened after her reading. I asked her a question, and she was like "Did you not read my profile? I specifically stated that I need direct questions" but my question was pretty direct. I think I had asked "What does the future have in store  this year for me and POI" I had to rephrase question, and then she gave a lot of information. Idk what to think, so if what she predicts manifests, Ill know for sure. She said POI and me wouldn't be together for up to 2 years and shes sorry but that's the truth. Said it wont be till January of NEXT year, that he starts realizing he wants me back, and until then it will just be bits and pieces. But that we did have opportunity to be together eventually. The number 1 thing, I would point out that kept me from resonating with her is she didn't pick up on the girl my POI has been with for the past YEAR and instead said something to the affect of "the reason why he wont committ isnt' because of another girl or anything like that" when this has quite literally been the whole reason, this whole year....... because of that, I am verging on discrediting the authenticity of not her, but the read, mainly cause it has me questioning if she was able to connect to me personally, although I know that she works well for many others. Like I said time will tell.. She said contact for POI would be March-May. And reconciliation with mother of POI could happen, but not seeing it anytime soon.

Divine Light Readings by Val: spoke to her very early feb. nice lady but short answers, not very vocal with details. Said POI and female would breakup March. POI would want to see me in 3 weeks, for contact. reconciliation in spring and committed by July. POI and I would be public by July and after after that would date. then would stay solid. Said mother of POI would not approve first 3 months of dating, but by July her and I would reconcile once she realizes its official. Said its not me, she just wants him to be alone, and doesn't want drama. Said POI and i would be traveling out of state together Spring 2020. Pregnancy for me within 2 years so 2021/2022, could even be end of this year, but most likely 2021, and said she sees a baby girl. Also said POI and I would be longterm, "not seeing an end".

Marie Anna: had a call with her, but I usually speak to advisors via chat. most down to earth lady ever, really liked her. said POI would be back before May. When I asked her what rest of 2020 has in store for POI and me she said "looks committed to me," but your free will is a choice. Said FALL 2020 "engagement" (I highly doubt this, like I stated, he's not the committal type lol) Reconciliation with POIs mother and me was June (or around then) Predicted we would have 3 kids in 2-3 years, and was like "probably twins," "how many kids can you have in 3 years" ...lol. Then she said something totally crazy I was WOW'ed by "I can tell he got wonky last February, that's when these issue began and they have been leading him up until now" well, last February is when he got with the girl and our true demise began/I stopped being around him/no more contact. Really interesting, how she picked up on that, felt she connected very good with past and present. Said theyll last 6 more weeks (from time of reading, so thats mid March) and shes "not seeing an end" POI and me would be long term. Sounded like a very fairy tale reading but still, I liked her

Chelli: this girl probably thinks i'm a borderline psychopath with how frequently I was binging on her readings, during a time frame when I was very confused about my ex lol. She always held relayively firm to her predictions. Slight shifts but didn't drastically switch up or go wishy washy, like other advisors (If i spoke to them too much) Since November 2019 she has been saying POI and I would reconcile. The feelings were getting "closer to February" and POI would be ready for a committment by March 2020. Correctly picked up on energies, and made me aware when POI and female broke up in January for those 3 weeks (shes actually how I found out they had broken up) but still EVEN THEN, when i thought it was going to be over with them, she said the female would not be 100% out of POI's life until March. "End of February into March I'm getting he's completely done with her." Now is saying end of March/early April, slight shift but said once they're done there will be no more communication whatsoever. Said POI and female are not connecting at all and haven't been for awhile, that the real connection was with me. Said theres no love or compatability. Said hes still in love with me, cant get over me, and misses me very much. Also picked up on his comittmment issues. Predicted reconciliation with POI's mother and I would take place March/April. Said she saw this connection being long term between me and POI, but that I need to let go of past and let him make more efforts, for it to work. Dont give too much and it will workout. Said in January, that within 24 months, everything would be really good between us and we would get over all this. Said multiple times "and im seeing a girl coming" a child, and saw this happening within 24-36 months. Shes very blunt not too descriptive or detailed, but also reassuring. really curious to hear your opinions about this girl, if you have read with her. Anyway, time will tell

Peg: rather rude and short, didn't answer my questions on timelines, but said we would reconcile and be committed together, but we had to really put in the effort this year for it to work (trust & forgiveness) said she saw POI and me lasting long-term. also predicted that "I see travel around you guys in the fall" indicating that we would be taking a trip together." Said there would be no reconciliation with POI's mother and me and "she doesnt like you."

Miss Toria: nice but vauge, referenced that springtime would be reconciliation, and "very committed by July." And reconciliation with mother of POI would be around that time frame as well in summer. Said POI and i would be long term and not seeing an end. Said POI and female breakup would be March. (I feel like her reading most aligned with Val's)

Inuitive Guidance with LC: Lori, is literally my #1 favorite on keen thus far, and I really love her. So happy I found her, and wish she was my real life therapist. Really hoping shes right. I connect with her more than anyone I've spoke to. She is so compassionate, and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Anything she has to say she delivers it so nicely, like literally nothing she has to say could make you feel bad, even if the information is bad, cause her delivery is just authentic. Loved reading with her and did countless times, admist my emotional binges. But, like any reader, I really advise not reading multiple times because the information becomes a lot less accurate... idk why that is. That definitely happened with her and me, and it was a little frustrating, but I understand emotional timelines can get skewed pretty badly. She very accurately picks up on situation and personality/past and present, and is gifted in that area. Her 1st reading with me was early December. She said my POI was still in love with me, he was depressed with girl and wanted to leave, and that girl was manipulating him to stay. Said expect contact from him end of Dec/Early Jan, but could be sooner cause hes been missing you a lot. Mid dec was when we ran into eachother at bar and he had the whole "crying/I miss you" moment. This happened after 3 months no contact. She said him and POI would be breaking up in the next couple months, and full reconciliation for me and POI would be around spring time (but contact sooner). Said POI mother and me would reconnect by Late April/Early May. Also said POI and me would be parents together, and she was seeing a girl. She said focus on getting it right this year, but I see you wanting less and less to do with him as the year progresses (probably lol) Overall, said she saw POI and I long term, predicted contact by end of FEBRUARY

KASAMBA:

Master Enigma- He changes his time frames constantly, but his initial reading resonated because he told me early August of 2019, that POI and I would be together again, but said it wouldn't happen until March 2020. My POI and the female would break up January. Said he saw long term with my POI and that we will have 2 kids, a boy and then a girl. Said I would get pregnant middle of the year in 2021. Also told me mid December that I would reconcile with the mother of POI after 3 months. That would be (mid march)  OK CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE.. POI & female did break up for 3 weeks in January.. but got back together. I am keen to think he is somewhat accurate because of the fact he was the only reader who told me months in advance, while other readers said they would break up much sooner. I still have faith in him, but definitely does too early of time frames A LOT. He has been accurate on contact predictions past few months, and inacurate other times. Most recently, he changed a prediction in saying it would now take much more time for POI mother to be ok with relationship, but would  gradually happen over time and would be this year. I found his contact predictions are sometimes off by few weeks, but if he ever says "the second half of this month will be more active" its always correct. Based off of my POI's, increasing emotional attempts, I believe in ME's prediction for reconciliation in March. Well I want to believe in it. Time will tell. Said POI and I would be long term, and wasn't seeing an ending, I practically begged for this man to tell me the truth lol (also stated we would be together this year summer, fall, winter but that it would be rocky/hurdles/back and forth)

Danielle Psychic:
First call was like a year ago, asked her about reconciliation with POI, she literally hung up the call
Called her more recently, and we had the best conversation, she was such a sweetheart and like Lori, gave compassionate and wholesome advice. Said I would hear from POI this year and next, but wouldnt see the changes I really want for another 1.5 years with "accountability" and being "sensitive to my feelings" said the choice is mine ultimately but the potential is there. Also said POI and female wouldn't break up for a 1 year or less.

Accurate Love Reading:
Did not connect at all, he said my POI didn't want to speak to me cause he thinks I wanted a relationship. Meanwhile, my ex was reaching out begging me to give him another chance and be in his life, whereas I was the one shutting down his attempts for relationship

Breezy: told me fall of 2019 that POI and I would never reconcile

Joelle: told me fall of 2019 that POI and I would never reconcile, and him and girl would not breakup

The Divine Soul: very accurately described POI personality, said in April POI and I would be together again. Said he will comitt soon. Said mother of POI and I would reconcile and she would love to connect again, and would happen March or April roughly. said POI and I would be long term

Psychic Revealer: said committed relationship would happen with POI and me in 2 months (so early April) said reconciliation for POI's mother and I would happen March/April

Sascha White Owl: sweetheart, but didnt get a lot of information out of her, basically said it would happen but its all dependent on what I choose to do (will power bogus blah blah and less of any prediction)

Totem Aion: read with her cause she had gleaming reviews, but didn't connect with me at all. said she saw a lot of "distance" between me and my ex and asked if we were both in a different country. no. we live 15 min from eachother. said he would not contact me again. he reached out 3 days later..... with a voice note crying about how sorry he was about everything, and how much he missed me (this was after 3 months of no contact on my end)

Truthful Visions: said this year would be great for POI and me, I will see love and happiness ahead. Said reconciliation for POI's mother and myself will take around a month time so March

Soulful Journeys: Spoke to him August 2019. His english is really bad, but was still able to understand. Said POI is still in love with me, and obligated to other female, doesnt know how to leave and the months of April and May 2020 were looking much better for us. Said this year there would be much more improvement in relationship and 2021, much better by then and that things would change. Was insinuating 2021 would be a better year for us than 2020 I think. Said I would get pregnant 2021 middle of the year. Said he will be slow through this process as he has fear of comittmment. Said him and I would be on and off rest of 2020 but not completely distant? Said did not see reconciliation between POI's mother and I and that we will have issues cause she doesn't want me to steal son from her, in a nutshell lol. Said POI and I would be long term

Cosmic Fusion: began speaking to her recently, very accurately assesed situation. I have a lot of faith in this one for some reason...fingers crossed. she just stated a lot of specific things no other advisor has/things that are to come/to watch out for near future. She stated POI is not in love with girl staying in an empty relationship, and there is no connection, also that there are compatability issues (which is literally strange because every psychic tells me this same thing) She said that he has the real connection with me and that he would leave her by feb 23rd. Said when they are finished, she will never be a hurdle for us again (as in gone for good) Said I would receive contact from him before Feb 27th and would be pretty active by March 5th, and we would land on solid grounds by end of March. Said there would be more progress by mid of this year and we would be official. Said there would be a hurdle end of april /early may and it would cause us to not speak again for 15 days but that it would be sought out. Advised me how to avoid this. Said situation would involve a disagreement between me, him, and one of his friends, so I will update you if any of this unfolds. She mentioned an incident that occurred that I can confirm in regards to my POI finding out that the female was basically 2 timing him. Said reconciliation with mother of POI would happen in April, and that she will approve and be open to me, and we would see each other face to face that month. She said my POI and I would be going for a long term relationship after mid of this year, as in it being public and reaching 100% no more hurdles by end of year (november time frame), but that he would be committed from the beginning. Said pregnancy would be June 2021, healthy baby girl. And that POI and I would be living together in January 2021, or at least discussing that over time. Said POI and I will be long term. Also said I would get opportunity for new job early April. WE WILL SEE!!!!!

Psychic Yazmin:
Accurately described my situation without help. Said relationship shows reconciliation, and that it will happen, and there will be long term balance. Time frame was number 6, either June, or 6 weeks she said. Said POI and females relationship "is not there at all" and hes been wanting to leave for a long time, next couple of weeks shows fights and conflicts. I asked her what this year has in store for me and POI, said we would overcome the hurdles and feeling a lot better, that we would be together. Said mother of POI does love us together, and wants us to get back, also said she saw number 6 for reconciliation. "This can be 6 days, 6 weeks, or longest June*) said POI was still in love with me and attached

Sonya Starr Angel: Super nice lady, and gave ALOT of info very fast. PPM is crazy, but if the information i felt was accurate. She very quickly tuned into my situation as well. I think (so far) she was the only one to accurately predict this breakup scenario between my POI and the female. She told me last year that there were no big shifts away from POI and female till the 1st quarter of the year 2020 (meanwhile so many other advisors, including my most trusted advisor Ron, and even Master Enigma all saying it would be sooner) Said it looked complex and that he would stay with her not because he was in love with her, but that she would emotionally manipulate him and not let it go, and he would basically be scared to leave. Said breakup would be a transition but that it was inevitable. Said 2nd quarter of the year this female would be completely gone and POI and I would be working on things and much better. Said 2nd half of the year would be a lot smoother than 1st half, because of my trust issues, but that after POI left girl he would committ relatively quickly. Said the true connection and bond is with me, and POI needs to get his priorities straight and he knows that. Said we would be together, going into 2021, and wasn't seeing any permanent cause for breakup leading into 2022, insinuating long term. Said reconciliation with mother of POI would be negative at first, then switch to neutral, then would be very positive between her and me eventually. Said we would not reconcile for at least 6 months after POI and me are fully back together (this would put time frame at end of year?) Said it could be sooner.

LOCALS:
(Will be in separate post)

STILL WANT TO READ WITH:
QueenOfCups18
Yona
Cookie
Clairvoyant Danielle
Cathryne
Gaylene
AIRES INTUITION (Kisha)
Ness21
Lady Persephone
Zadalia
Tarot with Jane
White Angelica
Psychic Readings by Gail
Magical Sandra
ASTROSarah
Sincerity
Lady Fontaine
Joeana
MsLisaM
Mysticalcraft Arriana
Leanne
Golden Dawn Tarot
JoannasGift
Angelic Dream

Are any of them good? Tell me your experience?
Help guide me to the best, for my last time speaking with one. I am about to completely cut back on readings for the rest of the year and focus on my mental health. Am wanting to do 1 or 2 more reads with the BEST, before I allow this situation to rest once and for all, and move forward. Share your stories you have about each of these advisors I mentioned in the review. Never ranted this much, and I'm sure your eyeballs are hurting by now, so Ill lay off the keyboard. Don't wanna give any of you a brain aneurysm on a Tuesday lol. But if you have come this far, please respond with your support and guidance in regards to my journey.. Thanks -----
xoxo
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 04:53:08 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: MY STORY + 2020 PREDICTIONS
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 04:29:37 AM »
Hello to all. This might be quite long, but I'm including a lot of good information, so the loyal will read all the way through lol

THIS IS MY STORY.

I have been a silent viewer aka lurker, of this forum for a few weeks now, and am seeking advice from you all. As well would like to share my personal journey thus far. Your feedback is much appreciated. Reading all of your posts have proved to be very helpful in my *gahh, dont say the word* ...addiction. Psychism fascinates me, lately to an unhealthy extent and I want to minimize that by limiting the readers I go to, based off of your experiences. Today, I am weeding out the non-credible readers, and could use your insight in the process. I feel like telling you guys my story, might sound repetitive due to my story being just like anyone else's here. But like many of you, a part of me is just looking for the truth. I feel like the majority of us, our pain and confusion from whichever life situation we were facing, brought us  to this platform of the constant urge to need to predict the future rather than allow life to manifest naturally, flow, and ultimately trust universe. Guided by faith, and predictions, I am not convinced it is the healthiest way to live, but it has been contributing to my emotional resolve for the time being.  To know there's a support system out here means a lot, as this has not been an easy journey for me.

My story is---- I began visiting psychics March of 2019. I was going through an emotionally debilitating time in my life and was lost, hurt, and desperate for answers. I had faced some major life tragedies in the end of 2018 including death of a parent, miscarriage, and breakup after a 5 year relationship (all within the same month). I wanted more than anything to restore the relationship I lost, as well as find faith again to help overcome my disparity. In a wrap, this POI I still consider the love of my life *tragic, right?* We lived together for years, dog, whole 9 yards. I re-located states with him, suffered a miscarriage, and shortly after we ended. Admist his grief, he coped by transitioning to a new relationship a few months later. Inevitably, and most certainly, crushed the entirety of my world. Ever since, I've been in this never-ending cycle of "I'm almost over him/healing" to, "I cant connect with anyone the way him and I did/soulmate feelings". When it comes to matters of the heart, shit sucks basically. A big heart/head disconnect. Ultimately though, we had off and on contact over the past year, which included some very wishy washy attempts and emotions from him to salvage a friendship/begin again. I told him not to speak to me until he was out of the relationship, and he has not liked it in the least. A little background, my POI has an irrational fear of being alone. SO I know that is what predominantly drives the majority of his emotional decisions. He was raised by 2 lesbian mothers, and his father was never around. Capitalizing on this, he suffers from the mental illness of Bipolar. For this reason, I have been very patient with him. I know he is a product of his past, just like any of us that were raised in a dysfunctional upbringing. As well I am aware he needs healing from the traumas he faced at this early age and continues to surpress in his adulthood.  Patience is a virtue, and thankfully, over time it has become easier to maintain my boundaries. I think his goal was to transition the other female out, but I wouldn't acknowledge this. I told him if he wants me in his life, the ultimatum is that he shows me she is gone for good. With no progress, I would cut him off for months at a time, and his actions portrayed he was very affected by this. The last time we saw each other, we ran into each other at a bar and he approached me and just bust out crying in front of all our mutual friends, stating how much he missed me, and why would I cut him off, and how nobody knows him or supports him the way I do. How he wasn't happy in his life. Regrets on the past etc. At the time him and the female had broken up, but I didn't give him my energy because I was still resentful and convinced she was not fully out of the picture. I am not sure if this rejection triggered him to relapse with her (and don't really care either way) but shortly after that they got back together. I'm close with many of his friends and they all tell me he still has feelings for me (clearly) and is confused (clearly) and that this girl is a placeholder and that it is apparent to them that him and her do not connect. My POI and I both have our own emotional and codependent issues, so I feel that's whats prolonged this breakup in the sense we both can't fully over come the other. One other fact, the mother of POI and I use to be very very close, when POI and I broke up her and I ended really badly, as she took his side, and this has been a factor that eternally f*cked with me lol. BLAH (you'll see why I incorporate this bit into my story, as it further relates to an aspect of my predictions)

Through all of these readings, I experienced majority predicted breakup between POI and female March 2020. Not one said he had REAL authentic, connected, and in-love feelings for the girl (literally not one lol) and very few said they would last. Basically that she was a rebound. And reconciliation with POI and me would happen shortly after their breakup/leading into spring time and pretty committed by summer months. ALOT predicted, reconciliation between POI mother and me by March/April. But others that seemed very trustworthy, and highly rated, are saying it wont be till later this year. Either way, by the end of this year 2020 I will make sure to update this with who was right and wrong for me (and trust me I will update, as I would never want to not be a light for someone that needs it, if I have the info they do not have). In the next few months, but fully by 2021, I will be able to further grasp the full outcome of predictions and who was RIGHT and WRONG.

All in all... For some reason, I never lost hope. After a year of analogy, and much grief, I am convinced this is the person for me and thus.. began my psychic exploration

A friend, first suggested I see a psychic who goes by the name of Ron. She told me she had success reading with him before in that his predictions were accurate. (disclaimer) in this thread I am going to include any psychic interaction/prediction I had during this almost year time frame of periodically binging on readings. I've read with 3 individuals locally, bitwine, many on keen, CP, and many on kasamba. Majority of my predictions are still pending.. but please do share if any of these psychics have worked for you and how, and which to avoid. I am not going to include the most shocking predictions and story I had (which are the ones with the locals in the city I live in) because the info is far too long, and I would rather just start a new thread for that. So I will keep the online psychic experiences here and if you want to hear about my local predictions in regards to my situation, please look on my page for that post. Trust me, its some crazy shit, you'll want to read it

Welp, here goes my list:
(embarrassing, also evident of a not-so-slight addiction but..
I find comfort in the fact I'm not alone per all the other thousands of posts on here with similar sob stories ::) )

BITWINE:

Terry Mitchell: im just gonna get this one over with first cause it was super dark, negative, and basically demolished my internal soul when I read with him lol, somebody please tell me he was wrong for you. I got 10 events from him and those all sounded like they could be quite accurate, but the reading was very off from what I feel intuitively is to come, based off of so many other predictions by trusted psychics..and mainly the most trusted..a local psychic who has never once been wrong for me. reading didn't align same way, but who knows, time will tell. he said POI and I would never be more than friends but would never stop talking, said no children in my future, and no one else coming, said I might hear from POI mother in future but no rekindling and only discontentment, said POI female and my POI would not break up anytime soon but eventually yes, said female my POI is with will continue to cheat on him. His 10 EVENT predictions were crazy, told me something about a "lawsuit... that I need to drop it cause I wont win", another one was "you and a man will work together to recreate the magic that you once shared" and how my POIs "duplicity could end up costing a man everything he holds dear" .................................... so um, yea

Miss Ann: very positive outcome, said POI and I would reconcile and have great communication, pursuing me, wanting a relationship with me, talking about a future, wont rush it, happy and secure together, "youll have a sense of victory as to getting your man", final card is sun "showing the two of you with the warm fuzzies for eachother and things being much brighter," "once the 2 of you are back together he looks like hes going to be in a better place," said it would be long term/will feel safe in relationship/security/longevity with the 10 of pentacles at the end", is she able to read far out or is this indicative of the next few months?

Stephanie Theresa: this was hurtful most to me, she has gleaming reviews, and I don't want to believe its true but feel that she is right, said POI and I would reconcile but it will be short lived, will depart shortly after reconciliation and I will eventually end up meeting someone else who is a much better match for me. Accurately described POI and said this wouldn't be because of the girl, or even another woman, but just cause of his inability to committ and be held accountable. She doesn't do timelines so this could be anywhere between now and who knows how long... also said POI's mother and I would reconcile but also short lived, said us reconciling will be with every intention of getting back together though

CALIFORNIA PSYCHICS:

I can't even remember the names of the few I read with on this site, all I know is they were awful and literally none of their predictions came true at all in the way they said. I think I read with like 3 or 4. The only one who's name I specifically remember was  Phillip, cause he was so rude and legit broke my heart. This was fresh out of the breakup with my POI like a year ago, and I was in the throws of my grief and vulnerability and told me very harshly "your POI only has 1 foot in the door with you, so I don't know what else you want me to tell you, you guys will never be together again and he saw me moving on from it." Nope. Said he only had 1 foot in the door with the other girl too. And that it would last 6-12 months. I called back like six months later, when I realized this reader was the only timeline sticking to accuracy for their breakup and he stated " I dont see their relationship going past the spring 2020 (mind you they started dating march 2019) then he will jump into another relationship after that." Now, as I am starting to see this having potential to unfold, I feel like hes going to be right. Was THE only reader that informed me they would be together this long. He told me in July/August, I would meet the person I'm going to "marry" in end of Sept/Oct (the dead rises from the grave card) well, I met NOBODY, other than the strange fact end of Sept/Early Oct is when my POI and I started talking a lot, after months of no contact. So I'm wondering if he misinterpreted his reading, and I am actually the person my POI jumps into another relationship with, and the person hes going to marry. LOL.. wishful thinking... kidding but strange at best

KEEN:

Elizabeth of the Light: read with her end of January and my experience was so bad with this girl, idk if she was reading on my fears or the truth, but she said "this is not anything that is going to work out for you." She said if POI and I reconnect and I choose to go down this path, it would only last a few months before POI leaves (6 months max) for another woman/a different one than other. " Then she literally hung up on me, before I could ask anything else and I damn near cried lol. She is the ONLY one who said this, but never know

Jay Lassiter: asked him what the future has in store for me and POI, he proceeded to not say, nor give any predictions, but gave me a lot of solid advice and explained to me what POI is feeling and his intentions and what I should do moving forward. seemed more of an empath to me.  was very well-versed and great vocabulary. but otherwise, I dont know?

Prophet Angel: said their breakup would be March, POI and I would reconcile February, long term relationship, and POI mother and me reconnect March/April. seemed like a good empath very very accurately describing situation. Stated the exact word for word of something my POI had told me. But if you read with him too frequently, his information contradicts

Delphina: broke my heart, said recently that she was not seeing immediate breakup and  still seeing their dynamic for another 3-6 months. said i'm bringing someone else in in the near future within 8 weeks, but gurantee she's talking about my POI lol, and mixing up the energies. accurately described big personality traits of POI.

Camilla Rose: breakup with POI and female in a month (a lot of anger), he will return to me and it will be more positive and romantic, but the rest of this year will be back and forth for us, and a bit rocky but "stay strong, patient, control of your emotions, and endure the tests) said there would be gaps throughout the year of up to a month of not speaking to each other, but he would return to me each time and be fixated on fixing whatever is wrong, will be together by 2021 fully, and we will have a child together (boy), lifetime bond and sees us lasting. said she saw reconciliation between POI mom and me, before mothers day

Lotus of Light: sounded a little fairy tale but very authentic and nice lady, said we would reconnect and it would be positive, month of June, also said she saw long term situation out of this "he will not want to be without you in the future and will do whatever he can to figure things out with u", reconciliation for POI mother and me would be 8 weeks after POI and I were back together, said she would be open to everything at that time and things seem to go okay, said breakup for POI and female would be April (she said female feels very rejected), said there are multiple possibilities to move forward once things are repaired but commitment will be pending at that time, told me to manifest what I want in the situation

Michelle Caporale: reconciliation end May/Early June, said before then he will chat here and there, but said hes not ready for a commitment overall, reconciliation with mother of POI will be end of this Fall but wont feel the same "its odd and different"

Arnold Heart: spoke to him in Fall 2019, said we would never be together again, or hear from him again and girl and him would be long term, but worded it very kindly. don't feel I connected as since then, ex and I have had numerous occasions we interacted with each other

Samantha8635: would reconnect, sometime in the next month, would develop into something long term and committed, said sometime in next month for reconciliation with POI mother as well

Sweetrosee: picked up on POI immaturity issues/fear, said don't push let it happen and things will work out/go slow, said we would reconnect, also said POI mother ad I would reconcile by spring-summer time "it feels weather gets warmer", predicted pregnancy

Empathic Emma: said we would reconcile but it would be temporary/short lived/same problems will surface, would separate 3 months after the reconciliation, (STEPHANIE THERESA SAID SIMILAR) also relayed next new year for reconnecting with POI's mother

Psychic-Stef: back together in 6 weeks, said we're soulmates, long-term, 2 daughters, pregnancy in August 2020, POI's mother would accept me for POI and would reconcile when POI and I reconcile (about 6 weeks) blah blah lol

Hilary80: OKAY GUYS, really curious about her outcomes with yall, idk what the hype is but I actually really liked her and was given a fairly realistic and positive outcome, everything I read on the forum made me so intimidated to read with her but she was cool as shit! In a nutshell said, yes to reconciliation this year but at the same time he comes in and out, like not committed fully, in and out could go on for a long time, "hes pretty fixated on you whenever there is a break" *TRUE* said the back and forth relationship could go on for awhile, said he will come back this year at some point but feels there will be another break (quite a few readers now have said this, my 2 local readers, ST, empathic emma, danielle, kira,) said POI's mother and I will reconnect and she thinks of me fondly, said shes not suppose to say but keeps coming in strongly that she feels we will have a child (boy), said something about moving in together eventually or discussing it but wouldn't last permanently, said the back and forth relationship will last for a long time but POI is not my forever person, that Ill end up marrying someone else, other person is a homebody, devoted to our relationship, a little boring but a good person, ive never met him but in my sphere, not from the state I live in but lived here, said I meet this guy "way down the line", and it most likely wouldn't be till after POI and i have a kid together... most interesting read yet

Jane Wilcox: ANOTHER ADVISOR im very curious on when it comes to your guys results, loved her empowering and upbeat personality, she said POI and I will reconcile and that he is still in love with me, in an empty relationship holding on by a thread cause there is nothing else at the moment, and has no emotion for the other girl, said if him and I were to speak now, they would split by end of March/Early April, said he knows he should be dating me now after their experience, and I will get my relationship but it will be rocky this year, and he will not FULLY commit "engagement/marriage/etc" for a few years, said if I push commitment on him he will run like the get out, so flow, and allow it to happen naturally, don't focus on making the relationship a "goal", POI's mother reconciliation and me predicted OCTOBER, but shell never like anyone for her son lol and to just focus on me and POI, she'll ask random questions outta nowhere like "what happened end of jan? you guys broke up? i see this as a significant time" when that was when him and I stopped speaking and had a little dispute, stuff like that that shows shes very intuned

Love Expert Sara: nice lady, quirky, expensive, but tuned in very accurately regarding situation, even knew my POI lived with his family and had a dog lol. we had a few good convos but prediction is pending, just like all the others. Spoke to her end of Jan this year said POI and I would become a united front this year and be solid, stay together and tie the knot, was seeing long term, and kids. Prolly a fairy tale but she did say to not panic if there is distance right now because the gap gets closed within 2 months. Said March/April reconciliation for both my POI and to reconnect with his mother, and that mother would approve of relationship

Max (knows what your mans thinking): gave decently but not great timelines, when I asked about contact predictions, etc, but didn't fully get the big picture like some of the others, and I feel gave a bit of fluff. For instance, said we would fully be together again during time frames that happened (like ex contacting me and saying he wanted to repair) but then it never ended up actually working out. Still says there will be reconciliation by March. And there will be no contact ever again between POI and female by mid  March. Said mother of POI and I would reconnect by March/April  and will be approving of relationship. Said POI has no feelings for female whatsoever, and doesn't want her at all, emotionally or in a relationship, and has been saying it for months. Said he sees a relationship with me and POI being strong, and him putting in more effort, cause he wont want to lose me over anything. Said we would be together long-term

Mike Pace: really enjoyed talking to him. seemed like a very reasurring guy, level-headed, and respectful. would be a good actual therapist. he accurately tuned into my situation and said some pretty accurate things in describing my POI personality "less is more with him" soooooo true lol. He told me end of January (when I thought my POI and I were getting better) that I needed to pull back for a few weeks. Said POI and I were headed to a long-term commitment, and a permanent one at that. That i would see some mixed signals along the way, but that his head is in the game. I was confused by this, cause POI and I were talking things through when literally the next day, my POI got back with his ex after a 3 week break-up and posted a picture of her online. Mike Pace predicted that February would be mixed for POI and me, but that we would be flowing real nicely by March. Stated POIs heart is with me, and he is not in love with other girl, and transitioning her out slowly. He told me to stay patient. Said  to me in early Feb they would go complete separate ways in a few weeks or sooner (so March) Told me reconciliation with mother of POI would happen end of March/April and she would be happy about it. "Hes sure of it" Said she never liked the female my POI was with past year, and I actually confirmed this with a friend months ago. Cautioned on emotional timelines and time-tables being skewered

Shaman Kira: I am not sure if this girl is just negative, or honest and validated. And I can't discredit her until time passes. But, she was too blunt for my sensitive little heart lol.. most likely  though would be super great for someone that likes a very blunt approach. Not for the tender-hearted lol (put it that way) I felt so disheartened after her reading. I asked her a question, and she was like "Did you not read my profile? I specifically stated that I need direct questions" but my question was pretty direct. I think I had asked "What does the future have in store  this year for me and POI" I had to rephrase question, and then she gave a lot of information. Idk what to think, so if what she predicts manifests, Ill know for sure. She said POI and me wouldn't be together for up to 2 years and shes sorry but that's the truth. Said it wont be till January of NEXT year, that he starts realizing he wants me back, and until then it will just be bits and pieces. But that we did have opportunity to be together eventually. The number 1 thing, I would point out that kept me from resonating with her is she didn't pick up on the girl my POI has been with for the past YEAR and instead said something to the affect of "the reason why he wont committ isnt' because of another girl or anything like that" when this has quite literally been the whole reason, this whole year....... because of that, I am verging on discrediting the authenticity of not her, but the read, mainly cause it has me questioning if she was able to connect to me personally, although I know that she works well for many others. Like I said time will tell.. She said contact for POI would be March-May. And reconciliation with mother of POI could happen, but not seeing it anytime soon.

Divine Light Readings by Val: spoke to her very early feb. nice lady but short answers, not very vocal with details. Said POI and female would breakup March. POI would want to see me in 3 weeks, for contact. reconciliation in spring and committed by July. POI and I would be public by July and after after that would date. then would stay solid. Said mother of POI would not approve first 3 months of dating, but by July her and I would reconcile once she realizes its official. Said its not me, she just wants him to be alone, and doesn't want drama. Said POI and i would be traveling out of state together Spring 2020. Pregnancy for me within 2 years so 2021/2022, could even be end of this year, but most likely 2021, and said she sees a baby girl. Also said POI and I would be longterm, "not seeing an end".

Marie Anna: had a call with her, but I usually speak to advisors via chat. most down to earth lady ever, really liked her. said POI would be back before May. When I asked her what rest of 2020 has in store for POI and me she said "looks committed to me," but your free will is a choice. Said FALL 2020 "engagement" (I highly doubt this, like I stated, he's not the committal type lol) Reconciliation with POIs mother and me was June (or around then) Predicted we would have 3 kids in 2-3 years, and was like "probably twins," "how many kids can you have in 3 years" ...lol. Then she said something totally crazy I was WOW'ed by "I can tell he got wonky last February, that's when these issue began and they have been leading him up until now" well, last February is when he got with the girl and our true demise began/I stopped being around him/no more contact. Really interesting, how she picked up on that, felt she connected very good with past and present. Said theyll last 6 more weeks (from time of reading, so thats mid March) and shes "not seeing an end" POI and me would be long term. Sounded like a very fairy tale reading but still, I liked her

Chelli: this girl probably thinks i'm a borderline psychopath with how frequently I was binging on her readings, during a time frame when I was very confused about my ex lol. She always held relayively firm to her predictions. Slight shifts but didn't drastically switch up or go wishy washy, like other advisors (If i spoke to them too much) Since November 2019 she has been saying POI and I would reconcile. The feelings were getting "closer to February" and POI would be ready for a committment by March 2020. Correctly picked up on energies, and made me aware when POI and female broke up in January for those 3 weeks (shes actually how I found out they had broken up) but still EVEN THEN, when i thought it was going to be over with them, she said the female would not be 100% out of POI's life until March. "End of February into March I'm getting he's completely done with her." Now is saying end of March/early April, slight shift but said once they're done there will be no more communication whatsoever. Said POI and female are not connecting at all and haven't been for awhile, that the real connection was with me. Said theres no love or compatability. Said hes still in love with me, cant get over me, and misses me very much. Also picked up on his comittmment issues. Predicted reconciliation with POI's mother and I would take place March/April. Said she saw this connection being long term between me and POI, but that I need to let go of past and let him make more efforts, for it to work. Dont give too much and it will workout. Said in January, that within 24 months, everything would be really good between us and we would get over all this. Said multiple times "and im seeing a girl coming" a child, and saw this happening within 24-36 months. Shes very blunt not too descriptive or detailed, but also reassuring. really curious to hear your opinions about this girl, if you have read with her. Anyway, time will tell

Peg: rather rude and short, didn't answer my questions on timelines, but said we would reconcile and be committed together, but we had to really put in the effort this year for it to work (trust & forgiveness) said she saw POI and me lasting long-term. also predicted that "I see travel around you guys in the fall" indicating that we would be taking a trip together." Said there would be no reconciliation with POI's mother and me and "she doesnt like you."

Miss Toria: nice but vauge, referenced that springtime would be reconciliation, and "very committed by July." And reconciliation with mother of POI would be around that time frame as well in summer. Said POI and i would be long term and not seeing an end. Said POI and female breakup would be March. (I feel like her reading most aligned with Val's)

Inuitive Guidance with LC: Lori, is literally my #1 favorite on keen thus far, and I really love her. So happy I found her, and wish she was my real life therapist. Really hoping shes right. I connect with her more than anyone I've spoke to. She is so compassionate, and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Anything she has to say she delivers it so nicely, like literally nothing she has to say could make you feel bad, even if the information is bad, cause her delivery is just authentic. Loved reading with her and did countless times, admist my emotional binges. But, like any reader, I really advise not reading multiple times because the information becomes a lot less accurate... idk why that is. That definitely happened with her and me, and it was a little frustrating, but I understand emotional timelines can get skewed pretty badly. She very accurately picks up on situation and personality/past and present, and is gifted in that area. Her 1st reading with me was early December. She said my POI was still in love with me, he was depressed with girl and wanted to leave, and that girl was manipulating him to stay. Said expect contact from him end of Dec/Early Jan, but could be sooner cause hes been missing you a lot. Mid dec was when we ran into eachother at bar and he had the whole "crying/I miss you" moment. This happened after 3 months no contact. She said him and POI would be breaking up in the next couple months, and full reconciliation for me and POI would be around spring time (but contact sooner). Said POI mother and me would reconnect by Late April/Early May. Also said POI and me would be parents together, and she was seeing a girl. She said focus on getting it right this year, but I see you wanting less and less to do with him as the year progresses (probably lol) Overall, said she saw POI and I long term

KASAMBA:

Master Enigma- He changes his time frames constantly, but his initial reading resonated because he told me early August of 2019, that POI and I would be together again, but said it wouldn't happen until March 2020. My POI and the female would break up January. Said he saw long term with my POI and that we will have 2 kids, a boy and then a girl. Said I would get pregnant middle of the year in 2021. Also told me mid December that I would reconcile with the mother of POI after 3 months. That would be (mid march)  OK CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE.. POI & female did break up for 3 weeks in January.. but got back together. I am keen to think he is somewhat accurate because of the fact he was the only reader who told me months in advance, while other readers said they would break up much sooner. I still have faith in him, but definitely does too early of time frames A LOT. He has been accurate on contact predictions past few months, and inacurate other times. Most recently, he changed a prediction in saying it would now take much more time for POI mother to be ok with relationship, but would  gradually happen over time and would be this year. I found his contact predictions are sometimes off by few weeks, but if he ever says "the second half of this month will be more active" its always correct. Based off of my POI's, increasing emotional attempts, I believe in ME's prediction for reconciliation in March. Well I want to believe in it. Time will tell. Said POI and I would be long term, and wasn't seeing an ending, I practically begged for this man to tell me the truth lol (also stated we would be together this year summer, fall, winter but that it would be rocky/hurdles/back and forth)

Danielle Psychic:
First call was like a year ago, asked her about reconciliation with POI, she literally hung up the call
Called her more recently, and we had the best conversation, she was such a sweetheart and like Lori, gave compassionate and wholesome advice. Said I would hear from POI this year and next, but wouldnt see the changes I really want for another 1.5 years with "accountability" and being "sensitive to my feelings" said the choice is mine ultimately but the potential is there. Also said POI and female wouldn't break up for a 1 year or less.

Accurate Love Reading:
Did not connect at all, he said my POI didn't want to speak to me cause he thinks I wanted a relationship. Meanwhile, my ex was reaching out begging me to give him another chance and be in his life, whereas I was the one shutting down his attempts for relationship

Joelle: told me fall of 2019 that POI and I would never reconcile, and him and girl would not breakup

The Divine Soul: very accurately described POI personality, said in April POI and I would be together again. Said he will comitt soon. Said mother of POI and I would reconcile and she would love to connect again, and would happen March or April roughly. said POI and I would be long term

Psychic Revealer: said committed relationship would happen with POI and me in 2 months (so early April) said reconciliation for POI's mother and I would happen March/April

Sascha White Owl: sweetheart, but didnt get a lot of information out of her, basically said it would happen but its all dependent on what I choose to do (will power bogus blah blah and less of any prediction)

Totem Aion: read with her cause she had gleaming reviews, but didn't connect with me at all. said she saw a lot of "distance" between me and my ex and asked if we were both in a different country. no. we live 15 min from eachother. said he would not contact me again. he reached out 3 days later..... with a voice note crying about how sorry he was about everything, and how much he missed me (this was after 3 months of no contact on my end)

Truthful Visions: said this year would be great for POI and me, I will see love and happiness ahead. Said reconciliation for POI's mother and myself will take around a month time so March

Soulful Journeys: Spoke to him August 2019. His english is really bad, but was still able to understand. Said POI is still in love with me, and obligated to other female, doesnt know how to leave and the months of April and May 2020 were looking much better for us. Said this year there would be much more improvement in relationship and 2021, much better by then and that things would change. Was insinuating 2021 would be a better year for us than 2020 I think. Said I would get pregnant 2021 middle of the year. Said he will be slow through this process as he has fear of comittmment. Said him and I would be on and off rest of 2020 but not completely distant? Said did not see reconciliation between POI's mother and I and that we will have issues cause she doesn't want me to steal son from her, in a nutshell lol. Said POI and I would be long term

Cosmic Fusion: began speaking to her recently, very accurately assesed situation. I have a lot of faith in this one for some reason...fingers crossed. she just stated a lot of specific things no other advisor has/things that are to come/to watch out for near future. She stated POI is not in love with girl staying in an empty relationship, and there is no connection, also that there are compatability issues (which is literally strange because every psychic tells me this same thing) She said that he has the real connection with me and that he would leave her by feb 23rd. Said when they are finished, she will never be a hurdle for us again (as in gone for good) Said I would receive contact from him before Feb 27th and would be pretty active by March 5th, and we would land on solid grounds by end of March. Said there would be more progress by mid of this year and we would be official. Said there would be a hurdle end of april /early may and it would cause us to not speak again for 15 days but that it would be sought out. Advised me how to avoid this. Said situation would involve a disagreement between me, him, and one of his friends, so I will update you if any of this unfolds. She mentioned an incident that occurred that I can confirm in regards to my POI finding out that the female was basically 2 timing him. Said reconciliation with mother of POI would happen in April, and that she will approve and be open to me, and we would see each other face to face that month. She said my POI and I would be going for a long term relationship after mid of this year, as in it being public and reaching 100% no more hurdles by end of year (november time frame), but that he would be committed from the beginning. Said pregnancy would be June 2021, healthy baby girl. And that POI and I would be living together in January 2021, or at least discussing that over time. Said POI and I will be long term. Also said I would get opportunity for new job early April. WE WILL SEE!!!!!

Psychic Yazmin:
Accurately described my situation without help. Said relationship shows reconciliation, and that it will happen, and there will be long term balance. Time frame was number 6, either June, or 6 weeks she said. Said POI and females relationship "is not there at all" and hes been wanting to leave for a long time, next couple of weeks shows fights and conflicts. I asked her what this year has in store for me and POI, said we would overcome the hurdles and feeling a lot better, that we would be together. Said mother of POI does love us together, and wants us to get back, also said she saw number 6 for reconciliation. "This can be 6 days, 6 weeks, or longest June*) said POI was still in love with me and attached

Sonya Starr Angel: Super nice lady, and gave ALOT of info very fast. PPM is crazy, but if the information i felt was accurate. She very quickly tuned into my situation as well. I think (so far) she was the only one to accurately predict this breakup scenario between my POI and the female. She told me last year that there were no big shifts away from POI and female till the 1st quarter of the year 2020 (meanwhile so many other advisors, including my most trusted advisor Ron, and even Master Enigma all saying it would be sooner) Said it looked complex and that he would stay with her not because he was in love with her, but that she would emotionally manipulate him and not let it go, and he would basically be scared to leave. Said breakup would be a transition but that it was inevitable. Said 2nd quarter of the year this female would be completely gone and POI and I would be working on things and much better. Said 2nd half of the year would be a lot smoother than 1st half, because of my trust issues, but that after POI left girl he would committ relatively quickly. Said the true connection and bond is with me, and POI needs to get his priorities straight and he knows that. Said we would be together, going into 2021, and wasn't seeing any permanent cause for breakup leading into 2022, insinuating long term. Said reconciliation with mother of POI would be negative at first, then switch to neutral, then would be very positive between her and me eventually. Said we would not reconcile for at least 6 months after POI and me are fully back together (this would put time frame at end of year?) Said it could be sooner.

LOCALS:

STILL WANT TO READ WITH:
QueenOfCups18
Yona
Cookie
Clairvoyant Danielle
Cathryne
Gaylene
AIRES INTUITION (Kisha)
Ness21
Lady Persephone
Zadalia
Tarot with Jane
White Angelica
Psychic Readings by Gail
Magical Sandra
ASTROSarah
Sincerity
Lady Fontaine
Joeana
MsLisaM
Mysticalcraft Arriana
Leanne
Golden Dawn Tarot
JoannasGift
Angelic Dream

Help guide me to the best, for my last time speaking with one, because I am about to completely cut back on readings for the rest of the year and focus on my mental health. Am wanting to do 1 or 2 more reads with the BEST, before I allow this situation to rest once and for all, and move forward. Share your stories you have about each of these advisors I mentioned in the review. Never ranted this much, and I'm sure your eyeballs are hurting by now, so Ill lay off the keyboard. Don't wanna give any of you a brain aneurysm on a Tuesday lol. But if you have come this far, please respond with your support and guidance in regards to my journey.. Thanks -----
xoxo

I have read with ST and Miss Ann from this list and they both gave me negative outcomes regarding a love life situation and sadly they were both right. ST gave details and I felt like she connected well and gave specifics. Miss Ann did not really give time frames and her details were vague but her overall outcome was correct.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 04:37:29 AM »
Thanks for the info, and thanks for reading my RANT LOL..
Weird that Miss Ann and ST gave me opposite outcomes then.
Maybe its my faith kicking in, but i'm hoping that when ST says she sees us splitting after the reconciliation its only for a time period and its amended. If that's the case, maybe it's why Miss Ann saw the opposite happening.

Offline russianred

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 04:58:34 AM »
Thank you for sharing your story.  I haven't read with too many of the people you mentioned and replied in other threads about the ones I have read with.

I do think it's "interesting" that psychics seem to NEVER say that POI has any sort of genuine romantic feelings for a third party.  My situation involves a third party as well; I've probably called as many readers as you have and like you, I've never had one say that he's in love with her.

Isn't it frustrating when you feel like the POI is the person who you're meant to be with but there are these obstacles?  For me, I feel like the sooner I can get to the place where I truly accept that I may or may not end up with POI, the better I will feel, but it's also hard to move on because I don't really and truly want to move on. I know exactly what you mean by alternating between the "I'm basically over it/what will be will be" and "this person is my soulmate" feelings -- and my relationship was nowhere as long as yours was.  I feel like we have unfinished karmic business and it sounds like you are in the same boat.  I'm sorry.  It's a hard place to be.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 05:24:15 AM »
The only advice that can truly be of any help to you is this: do everything you can within your means to stop getting so many readings! There is no other advice anyone can give that can come before this. At some point you will have to realize that you arent getting the answers you seek from psychics. Reading with many in the beginning until you find a good 1 or 2 that helps you is one thing, but I dont get that to be the case here. And secondly, I will give you the advice Kisha gave me. Whether you get a reading or not, everything will unfold as it should. Whether you get a reading or not, you have to base your life on what you see happening before you. Not how you wish it to be or how a psychic tells you it will be.

Good luck on your journey.

Thank you, and it is in fact the case for me. That's why I requested the forums help. To narrow down all of these attempts, in order to find the best 1 or 2 that work for me. Actually, that was the whole purpose of my entry, next to sharing my story, as stated. I only read with 2 locals the past 1 year in person. Until I found out about online psychics in August, then tried a few then. More recently, I got more invested in it and began the binge a few months ago, and have not been able to narrow down anything yet, as I am still waiting predictions. Therefore, do not know who is accurate and who is not. I wont be able to narrow it down to 1 or 2 as you mentioned, until either I am guided by the help of you guys, or my predictions unfold and I see who is correct and incorrect...

Offline bee.23

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 05:41:46 AM »
Thank you for sharing your story.  I haven't read with too many of the people you mentioned and replied in other threads about the ones I have read with.

I do think it's "interesting" that psychics seem to NEVER say that POI has any sort of genuine romantic feelings for a third party.  My situation involves a third party as well; I've probably called as many readers as you have and like you, I've never had one say that he's in love with her.

Isn't it frustrating when you feel like the POI is the person who you're meant to be with but there are these obstacles?  For me, I feel like the sooner I can get to the place where I truly accept that I may or may not end up with POI, the better I will feel, but it's also hard to move on because I don't really and truly want to move on. I know exactly what you mean by alternating between the "I'm basically over it/what will be will be" and "this person is my soulmate" feelings -- and my relationship was nowhere as long as yours was.  I feel like we have unfinished karmic business and it sounds like you are in the same boat.  I'm sorry.  It's a hard place to be.

Yes, yes, absolutely. I resonate fully with all you have stated here. I would love to hear your personal story if you feel comfortable and would like to PM me, we can connect. I know what you mean by unfinished karmic business. And I agree, maybe they don't tell us if they are in love with 3rd party because they know nobody would be able to handle hearing that. It's easier to feed you dishonesty, whether it be true or not. Or maybe it's the truth, but if that were the case why would the person stay in a loveless relationship? I couldn't

Offline bee.23

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 06:14:53 AM »
Thank you so much. Your words of encouragement mean so much. Human nature is a funny thing.. you have a point there. We know better, and fall into the same habits regardless, because our emotions are so finicky and fleeting. We we want to hear a positive and believe it. But wishful thinking will only take one so far. I will heed your advice, and wait more time before jumping into any other reading. Patience is a blockage for me, always has been, so I am the worst type of person to be going to psychics lol. But what has your experience been.. have you found your top 2-3 that work for you  best, and can you share your experience?

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 03:50:47 AM »
One of the worst readings I had was one of the Angel named readers, think it was a blonde haired woman in the profile pic. In a nutshell, I'm seeing this guy, his ex girlfriend comes back into the pic. This guy just does NOT talk about anything. Of course this drives me crazy not knowing what's up with me, her, etc..
She basically told me he was completely using me and that anything he ever said was a complete lie. I was just sobbing the entire time on the phone. This was back in April, I'm still seeing him. He's opening up more but it is taking some time.
I do think some of these readers are just picking up on our energy some how. Even though she was totally wrong on his feelings she did say something that 2 other fairly reputable readers said. There is some guy that has a "J" name that I'm supposed to meet this month. Cleo from CP and Ace from PS also told me about the "J" guy and also in June but Ace said it is work related, not romantic at all. Cleo didn't really say one way or the other and I didn't ask because I'm not on the market. We'll see, no new "J" men so far.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 04:02:42 PM »
Have any of your predictions come to pass? I have read and continue to read with so many, I need to stop and let things unfold. I have had this person in my life for 3 years and he has been through some substantial times with me so I am having a hard time knowing we don't even have a friendship, if I don't reach out he doesn't even care to contact me. He watched everything on social media and I am now taking a break and logging off all sites because it has become addictive for me to be checking he is watching me and also see what he is doing. It needs to be a focus about myself right now how I wish we could even just be friends and he would just ask how I am doing but he doesn't and that isn't someone I want in my life then, as much as it hurts he should care about me enough to just say hi once in a while or how are you doing with everything, knowing I am going through a divorce and trying to buy my ex out and having a hard time with a lot of things. We really just need to stop once in a while and focus on our well being if the predictions are to happen they will, I truly believe that. Every single psychic except one, Stella from PS said we would reconcile and somehow I keep focusing on when and how and he isn't talking to me what if he moves on bla bla, i need to let go of my fear and doubt nd truly focus on me right now in healing and finishing a few chapters in my own life and if the predictions pan out then great if I want it still and if not I need to move forward. It is very hard because I have had realistic dreams and feel he is meant to be in my life but like I said at this point if that is what should be it will happen in time. Now it is time for me to take my power back and focus on myself. Best of luck and let us know how things have been panning out for you!

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2020, 10:44:08 PM »
Yess would love to know of an update on your story!!

THIS IS MY STORY.

I have been a silent viewer aka lurker, of this forum for awhile now, and am seeking advice from you all. As well would like to share my personal journey thus far. Your feedback is much appreciated. Reading all of your posts have proved to be very helpful in my *gahh, dont say the word* ...addiction. Psychism fascinates me, lately to an unhealthy extent and I want to minimize that by limiting the readers I go to. I am weeding out the non-credible readers, and could use your insight in the process. I feel like telling you guys my story, might sound repetitive due to my story being just like anyone else's here. But like many of you, a part of me is just looking for the truth. I feel like the majority of us, our pain and confusion from whichever life situation we were facing, brought us  to this platform of the constant urge to need to predict the future rather than allow life to manifest naturally, flow, and ultimately trust universe. Guided by faith, and predictions, I am not convinced it is the healthiest way to live, but it has been contributing to my emotional resolve for the time being.  To know there's a support system out here means a lot, as this has not been an easy journey for me.

My story is---- I began visiting psychics March of 2019. I was going through an emotionally debilitating time in my life and was lost, hurt, and desperate for answers. I had faced some major life tragedies in the end of 2018 including death of a parent, miscarriage, and breakup after a 5 year relationship (all within the same month). I wanted more than anything to restore the relationship I lost, as well as find faith again to help overcome my disparity. In a wrap, this POI I still consider the love of my life *tragic, right?* We lived together for years, dog, whole 9 yards. I re-located states with him, suffered a miscarriage, and shortly after we ended. Admist his grief, he coped by transitioning to a new relationship a few months later. Inevitably, and most certainly, crushed the entirety of my world. Ever since, I've been in this never-ending cycle of "I'm almost over him/healing" to, "I cant connect with anyone the way him and I did/soulmate feelings". When it comes to matters of the heart, shit sucks basically. A big heart/head disconnect. Ultimately, we had off and on contact over the past year, which included some very wishy washy attempts and emotions from him to salvage a friendship/begin again. I told him not to speak to me until he was out of the relationship, and he has not liked it in the least. A little background, my POI has an irrational fear of being alone. SO I know that is what predominantly drives the majority of his emotional decisions. Was raised by 2 lesbian mothers, and his father was never around. Capitalizing on this, he suffers from the mental illness of Bipolar. For this reason, I have been very patient with him. I know he is a product of his past, just like any of us that were raised in a dysfunctional upbringing. As well I am aware he needs healing from the traumas he faced at this early age and continues to surpress in his adulthood.  Patience is a virtue, and thankfully, over time it has become easier to maintain my boundaries. I think his goal was to transition the other female out, but I wouldn't acknowledge this. I told him if he wants me in his life, the ultimatum is that he shows me she is gone for good. With no progress, I would cut him off for months at a time, and his actions portrayed he was very affected by this. The last time we saw each other, we ran into each other at a bar and he approached me and just bust out crying in front of all our mutual friends, stating how much he missed me, and why would I cut him off, and how nobody knows him or supports him the way I do. How he wasn't happy in his life. Still loves me. Regrets on the past etc. At the time him and the female had broken up, but I didn't give him my energy because I was still resentful and convinced she was not fully out of the picture. I am not sure if this rejection triggered him to relapse with her (and don't really care either way) but shortly after that they got back together. I'm close with many of his friends and they all tell me he still has feelings for me (clearly) and is confused (clearly) and that this girl is a placeholder and that it is apparent to them that him and her do not connect. My POI and I both have our own emotional and codependent issues, so I feel that's whats prolonged this breakup in the sense we both can't fully over come the other. One other fact, the mother of POI and I use to be very very close, when POI and I broke up her and I ended really badly, as she took his side, and this has been a factor that eternally f*cked with me lol. BLAH (you'll see why I incorporate this bit into my story, as it further relates to an aspect of my predictions)

A friend, first suggested I see a psychic who goes by the name of Ron. She told me she had success reading with him before in that his predictions were accurate. (disclaimer) in this thread I am going to include any psychic interaction/prediction I had during this almost year time frame of periodically binging on readings. I've read with 3 individuals locally, oranum, bitwine, many on keen, CP, and many on kasamba. Majority of my predictions are still pending.. but please do share if any of these psychics have worked for you and how, and which to avoid. I am not going to include the most shocking predictions and story I had (which are the ones with the locals in the city I live in) because the info is far too long, and I would rather just start a new thread for that. So I will keep the online psychic experiences here and if you want to hear about my local predictions in regards to my situation, please look on my page for that post. Trust me, its some crazy shit, you'll want to read it

Welp, here goes my list:
(embarrassing, but I find comfort in the fact I'm not alone per all the other thousands of posts on here with similar sob stories ::) )

BITWINE:

Terry Mitchell: im just gonna get this one over with first cause it was super dark, negative, and basically demolished my internal soul lol, somebody please tell me he was wrong for you. I got 10 events from him and those all sounded like they could be accurate, but the reading was very off from what I feel intuitively is to come, based off of so many other predictions by trusted psychics..and mainly the most trusted..a local psychic who has never once been wrong for me. reading didn't align same way. said POI and I would never be more than friends but would never stop talking, said no children in my future, and no one else coming, said I might hear from POI mother in future but no rekindling and only discontentment, said POI female and my POI would not break up anytime soon but eventually yes, said female my POI is with will continue to cheat on him. His 10 EVENT predictions were crazy, told me something about a "lawsuit... that I need to drop it cause I wont win", another one was "you and a man will work together to recreate the magic that you once shared" and how my POIs "duplicity could end up costing a man everything he holds dear" .................................... so um, yea

Stephanie Theresa: this one hurt, she has gleaming reviews, and I don't want to believe its true but feel she is right, said POI and I would reconcile but it will be short lived, will depart shortly after reconciliation and I will eventually end up meeting someone else who is a much better match for me. Accurately described POI and said this wouldn't be because of the girl, or even another woman, but just cause of his inability to committ and be held accountable. She doesn't do timelines so this could be anywhere between now and who knows how long... also said POI's mother and I would reconcile but also short lived, said us reconciling will be with every intention of getting back together tho

ORANUM:

heera123: not sure I felt the connection, was differing in her timetables said POI and female wouldn't break up before August, then said "definitely not the next 3 months", then said "For sure not February and March" said POI and I would reconcile and it would be long term, he would leave other female cause he is not in love, said POI's mother and I wouldn't reconcile till they were broken and we were back together so "after August"

CALIFORNIA PSYCHICS:

KEEN:

Jay Lassiter: asked him what the future has in store for me and POI, he proceeded to not say, nor give any predictions, but gave me a lot of solid advice and explained to me what POI is feeling/his intentions and what I should do moving forward. seemed more of an empath to me.  very well-versed and great vocabulary. but otherwise, I dont know?

Delphina: broke my heart, said recently that she was not seeing immediate breakup and  still seeing their dynamic for another 3-6 months. said i'm bringing someone else in in the near future within 8 weeks, but I guarantee she's talking about my POI lol, and mixing up the energies. accurately described big personality traits of POI.

Lotus of Light: sounded a little fairy tale but authentic and nice lady, said we would reconnect and it would be positive, month of June, also said she saw long term situation out of this "he will not want to be without you in the future and will do whatever he can to figure things out with u", reconciliation for POI mother and me would be 8 weeks after POI and I were back together, said she would be open to everything at that time and things seem to go okay, said breakup for POI and female would be April (she said female feels very rejected), said there are multiple possibilities to move forward once things are repaired but commitment will be pending at that time, told me to manifest what I want in the situation

Samantha8635: would reconnect, sometime in the next month, would develop into something long term and committed, said sometime in next month for reconciliation with POI mother as well, so March

Sweetrosee: picked up on POI immaturity issues/fear, said don't push let it happen and things will work out/go slow, said we would reconnect, also said POI mother and I would reconcile by spring-summer time "it feels weather gets warmer", predicted pregnancy

Jane Wilcox: ANOTHER ADVISOR im very curious on when it comes to your guys results, loved her empowering and upbeat personality, she said POI and I will reconcile and that he is still in love with me, in an empty relationship holding on by a thread cause there is nothing else at the moment, and has no emotion for the other girl, said if him and I were to speak now, they would split by end of March/Early April, said he knows he should be dating me now after their experience, and I will get my relationship but it will be rocky this year, and he will not FULLY commit "engagement/marriage/etc" for a few years, said if I push commitment on him he will run like the get out, so flow, and allow it to happen naturally, don't focus on making the relationship a "goal", POI's mother reconciliation and me predicted OCTOBER, but shell never like anyone for her son lol and to just focus on me and POI, predicted contact by end of FEBRUARY, she'll ask random questions outta nowhere like "what happened end of jan? you guys broke up? i see this as a significant time" that was when him and I stopped speaking and had a little dispute, stuff like that that shows shes very intuned

Love Expert Sara: nice lady, quirky, expensive, but tuned in very accurately regarding situation, even knew my POI lived with his family and had a dog lol. few good convos but prediction is pending, just like all the others. Spoke to her end of Jan this year said POI and I would become a united front this year and be solid, stay together and tie the knot, was seeing long term, and kids. Prolly a fairy tale but she did say to not panic if there is distance right now because the gap gets closed within 2 months. Said March/April reconciliation for both my POI and to reconnect with his mother, and that mother would approve of relationship

Max (knows what your mans thinking): gave decent but not great timelines, when I asked about contact predictions, etc, but didn't fully get the big picture like some of the others, and I feel gave a bit of fluff. For instance, said we would fully be together again during time frames that happened (like ex contacting me and saying he wanted to repair) but then it never ended up actually working out. Still says there will be reconciliation by March. And there will be no contact ever again between POI and female by mid  March. Said mother of POI and I would reconnect by March/April  and will be approving of relationship. Said POI has no feelings for female whatsoever, and doesn't want her at all, emotionally or in a relationship, and has been saying it for months. Said he sees a relationship with me and POI being strong, and him putting in more effort, cause he wont want to lose me over anything. Said we would be together long-term

Inuitive Guidance with LC: Lori, is literally my #1 favorite on keen thus far, and I really love her. So happy I found her, and wish she was my real life therapist. Really hoping shes right. I connect with her more than anyone I've spoke to. She is so compassionate, and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Anything she has to say she delivers it so nicely, like literally nothing she has to say could make you feel bad, even if the information is bad, cause her delivery is just authentic. Loved reading with her and did countless times, admist my emotional binges. But, like any reader, I really advise not reading multiple times because the information becomes a lot less accurate... idk why that is. That definitely happened with her and me, and it was a little frustrating, but I understand emotional timelines can get skewed pretty badly. She very accurately picks up on situation and personality/past and present, and is gifted in that area. Her 1st reading with me was early December. She said my POI was still in love with me, he was depressed with girl and wanted to leave, and that girl was manipulating him to stay. Said expect contact from him end of Dec/Early Jan, but could be sooner cause hes been missing you a lot. Mid dec was when we ran into eachother at bar and he had the whole "crying/I miss you" moment. This happened after 3 months no contact. She said him and POI would be breaking up in the next couple months, and full reconciliation for me and POI would be around spring time (but contact sooner). Said POI mother and me would reconnect by Late April/Early May. Also said POI and me would be parents together, and she was seeing a girl. She said focus on getting it right this year, but I see you wanting less and less to do with him as the year progresses (probably lol) Overall, said she saw POI and I long term, predicted contact by end of FEBRUARY

KASAMBA:

Danielle Psychic:

Accurate Love Reading:

Psychic Yazmin:

LOCALS:

STILL WANT TO READ WITH:
QueenOfCups18
Yona
Cookie
Clairvoyant Danielle
Cathryne
Gaylene
AIRES INTUITION (Kisha)
Ness21
Lady Persephone
Zadalia
Tarot with Jane
White Angelica
Psychic Readings by Gail
Magical Sandra
ASTROSarah
Sincerity
Lady Fontaine
Joeana
MsLisaM
Mysticalcraft Arriana
Leanne
Golden Dawn Tarot
JoannasGift
Angelic Dream

Help guide me to the best, for my last time speaking with one. I am about to completely cut back on readings for the rest of the year and focus on my mental health. Am wanting to do 1 or 2 more reads with the BEST, before I allow this situation to rest once and for all, and move forward. Share your stories you have about each of these advisors I mentioned in the review. Never ranted this much, and I'm sure your eyeballs are hurting by now, so Ill lay off the keyboard. Don't wanna give any of you a brain aneurysm on a Tuesday lol. But if you have come this far, please respond with your support and guidance in regards to my journey.. Thanks -----
xoxo

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2020, 03:14:29 PM »
Hi OP, please come back and update! I have been in a very similar situation as yours. I will do a similar thread where I recap as many of the people I've spoken to as I can (won't be everyone as I've tried to quit many times and deleted profiles).

What is going on between you and the POI these days?

Offline arguer95

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2020, 07:05:36 PM »
Yes! Come back and update us :) Did any of your predictions come to pass?

anything