Author Topic: Hayley Daniels-Lake  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Hayley Daniels-Lake
« on: April 03, 2019, 09:49:52 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3837.0.html

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Hayley Daniels-Lake
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 12:01:38 PM »
@mixielove, you read with her in Dec.  Any updates on her predictions?

Offline mixielove

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 03:43:52 AM »

We had gotten back together a couple weeks later, but we've now been split up again for the last month...potential to keep going back and forth. Who knows.
The most prediction she had made though was there she saw us together with a long term connection. It was a short reading. So..who knows. Here's some excerpts from my reading.

Hayley Daniels-Lake   BUT you are both very different emotionally and this is why this time at the moment is so important. Now whilst I do feel the two of you getting back together I don't want to paint a fairy tale here and I don't feel like it being an overnight thing but I also think you're aware of that already

Hayley Daniels-Lake   To be honest though, once this is resolved which is what this time is about, I do feel like the two of you will have a very strong and positive, long term connection and on some level you know that because you feel it. It's why you are finding this so hard as what you feel and what you see aren't currently matching up which makes it hard   

Offline almondtree

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 03:05:37 AM »

We had gotten back together a couple weeks later, but we've now been split up again for the last month...potential to keep going back and forth. Who knows.
The most prediction she had made though was there she saw us together with a long term connection. It was a short reading. So..who knows. Here's some excerpts from my reading.

Hayley Daniels-Lake   BUT you are both very different emotionally and this is why this time at the moment is so important. Now whilst I do feel the two of you getting back together I don't want to paint a fairy tale here and I don't feel like it being an overnight thing but I also think you're aware of that already

Hayley Daniels-Lake   To be honest though, once this is resolved which is what this time is about, I do feel like the two of you will have a very strong and positive, long term connection and on some level you know that because you feel it. It's why you are finding this so hard as what you feel and what you see aren't currently matching up which makes it hard
Wow she told me almost the exact same thing word for word
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 11:52:38 AM by almondtree »

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 07:18:44 AM »
sorry guys, I read with her and she was 100% off!

she told me that me and my husband would be divorcing, I am NOT married, I am in fact a lesbian.

she told me that the kids would have to choose between us, again, no kids...

I told her this and she said, well its the future, this is what will happen later, I said I doubt it but what about the present situation which is what I was asking about and she said that I would end things with my partner and find love with a man and we would have a son.

OMG

She killed me (laughter)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 12:38:12 AM »
I’ll start thinking about Trump too!

Offline almondtree

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 11:54:20 AM »
Hayley was dead wrong for me. I even told her this during the chat, and she barked at me for thinking too much about the POI, claiming that's what was causing delays. Who knew I was so powerful? I should think about Trump, maybe he'll go away too.

That what she always said. That it was my thoughts that cause delays because I keep thinking about him. I guess she tells everyone the same thing

Offline SixOneSix

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 12:39:55 PM »
This lady gave me a copy/paste reading, I could not believe it, as I used her services in different occasions. I feel so stupid, right now. I confronted that and her answer was - *that's because you haven't learned the lesson*. How unethical is that? Yeah, she seemed to learned her lesson well as she used the EXACTLY SAME WORDS and when I said I had screenshots to prove it (I came as anonymous), she hanged up. Bravo, what a good scammer she is.