Author Topic: Count Marco  (Read 3066 times)

Offline happyk

Count Marco
« on: April 03, 2019, 05:43:20 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/380505-countmarco?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline JJC

Re: Count Marco
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 10:43:02 AM »
Had several readings with him on Psychic Mix during last November to December, he made up big story from his cards about POI and third party which now I can confirm it is far from the reality.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 12:10:54 PM »
I think he has his own site now and you can call directly from his site

Offline mixielove

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 07:43:47 AM »
Reread my reading from him back in 2018. He was correct in where my ex was at that time and that we would reconnect, but I would slowly just be over it. It wasn't any super insightful information for the big price tag and his short, drawn out, one sentence messages, but he was right.

Offline viva

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 04:40:12 AM »
Unfortunately he passed away. https://www.etsy.com/shop/cartomancycards?ref=profile_header

I wanted to come here and say that he was the only reader that I had a hit from. Not quite 100% yet but more accurate than any other reading I've had so far.

In November of 2020 he said I would meet someone new. He said they would be stunning, ambitious, a different nationality, and younger than me. He said I would meet them in the next few months, however I did not meet anyone at that time. Even though his prediction didn't happen I decided to try him again. In July of 2021, he told me I would meet someone after August. He said they would be wanting to give me more attention and would be pushing me to give them a chance. He said we would have a natural connection and things would develop slowly between us. We would become more and more attracted to each other as time went on. He told me to be open and to not pre-judge possibilities. This could be a significant relationship for me.

I started a new job in September and I met the person he described. The only thing he was off about was their age but they look younger than they are. His description of them was accurate and our friendship started just as he described. The person did push me to give them a chance and things have been developing slowly since then. I was surprised because when we first met I did not think we would have anything in common but I was wrong. The beginning of our friendship started in November 2021, so he was off by a year.

Right now we are only friends and I'm not sure if things will turn romantic but I wanted to post this comment anyway because he got a lot of things right.

May he rest in peace.

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 11:07:49 AM »
oh sad
may he RIP
i think i had one reading from him; years ago; not extremely impressive but he did nail that person perfectly.

Unfortunately he passed away. https://www.etsy.com/shop/cartomancycards?ref=profile_header

I wanted to come here and say that he was the only reader that I had a hit from. Not quite 100% yet but more accurate than any other reading I've had so far.

In November of 2020 he said I would meet someone new. He said they would be stunning, ambitious, a different nationality, and younger than me. He said I would meet them in the next few months, however I did not meet anyone at that time. Even though his prediction didn't happen I decided to try him again. In July of 2021, he told me I would meet someone after August. He said they would be wanting to give me more attention and would be pushing me to give them a chance. He said we would have a natural connection and things would develop slowly between us. We would become more and more attracted to each other as time went on. He told me to be open and to not pre-judge possibilities. This could be a significant relationship for me.

I started a new job in September and I met the person he described. The only thing he was off about was their age but they look younger than they are. His description of them was accurate and our friendship started just as he described. The person did push me to give them a chance and things have been developing slowly since then. I was surprised because when we first met I did not think we would have anything in common but I was wrong. The beginning of our friendship started in November 2021, so he was off by a year.

Right now we are only friends and I'm not sure if things will turn romantic but I wanted to post this comment anyway because he got a lot of things right.

May he rest in peace.